Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55918 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1320 on: April 30, 2022, 07:07:51 PM »
Whatever he’s got you’ll be disappointed because it 99.99% won’t be shocking new information pointing at the parents.

It's about Brueckner, isn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1321 on: April 30, 2022, 07:38:32 PM »
Oh I see, so Wolters hasn't solved the case then IYO

Brueckner could be totally innocent & Maddie may not even have been abducted in the first place.

Acceptance and blind acceptance are two different things

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1322 on: April 30, 2022, 07:42:45 PM »
Acceptance and blind acceptance are two different things

Well you seem certain there is concrete evidence against Brueckner, have you seen any?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1323 on: April 30, 2022, 07:49:52 PM »
It's about Brueckner, isn't it?
It’s about the case isn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1324 on: May 01, 2022, 04:16:22 PM »

Such a big difference from the opening page to this Thread.

Mark Williams Thomas is a chancer who has so far got nothing right.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1325 on: May 01, 2022, 05:54:16 PM »
Such a big difference from the opening page to this Thread.

Mark Williams Thomas is a chancer who has so far got nothing right.

No better nor worse than any of the others who produce theses documentaries and books, IMO.

They all have to earn a crust.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #1326 on: May 02, 2022, 12:58:40 PM »
MWT tweeted this 10 mins ago...

Name changed for UK broadcast on 11 May on
@channel5_tv
  - in UK is called .#MadeleineMccann :The Case Against Christian B

Offline barrier

« Reply #1327 on: May 02, 2022, 01:08:03 PM »

@channel5_tv

Wonder if what he shows will firm up or cast doubt, luckily I'm out the country then, still I'll get back and no doubt see total unbiased views on it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1328 on: May 02, 2022, 01:30:45 PM »

@channel5_tv

It is now showing on the listings.

https://www.teleboy.ch/en/tv-guide/channels/191/five?date=2022-05-11

Channel 5    Wednesday, 11. May • 22:00 - 23:30
Madeleine McCann: The New Suspect
Documentary

Mark Williams-Thomas, a former detective-turned-investigative journalist, carries out the first active, British TV investigation into Madeleine McCann 'prime suspect' Christian B. He obtains an account from Christian B himself and tests it against verifiable facts.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1329 on: May 03, 2022, 09:35:25 AM »
MWT says;

None of the supposed evidence against him stands up. No wonder over two years on, the German prosecutors have not charged him. I have no evidence Brueckner is responsible for the abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776129/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-claims-miles-away-having-sex-woman.html

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1330 on: May 03, 2022, 09:46:27 AM »
MWT says;

None of the supposed evidence against him stands up. No wonder over two years on, the German prosecutors have not charged him. I have no evidence Brueckner is responsible for the abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776129/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-claims-miles-away-having-sex-woman.html

Hes reached that decision based on the evidence against CB that is in the public domain. Depending on this alibi which may not stand up to scrutiny i dont see what convinces him that CB is innocent.
I wonder why hes chosen to ignore the fact that Wolters claims he has more evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1331 on: May 03, 2022, 09:52:01 AM »
Hes reached that decision based on the evidence against CB that is in the public domain. Depending on this alibi which may not stand up to scrutiny i dont see what convinces him that CB is innocent.
I wonder why hes chosen to ignore the fact that Wolters claims he has more evidence
Even from this distance and without having seen the programme it seems clear the so-called alibi is nothing of the sort.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1332 on: May 03, 2022, 09:54:16 AM »

I wondered about that.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1333 on: May 03, 2022, 09:54:58 AM »

And I wonder why you’ve chosen, against all evidence, to ignore that Wolter has admitted that he has OT investigated Brueckner’s alibi?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1334 on: May 03, 2022, 10:06:51 AM »
And I wonder why you’ve chosen, against all evidence, to ignore that Wolter has admitted that he has OT investigated Brueckner’s alibi?

You are wrong.. Wolters hasn't admitted any such thing.  He's said CB hasn't given him any alibi.  From what I can see Wolters, has thoroughly investigated all those CB was involved with around this time to preempt any alibi