Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55913 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1335 on: May 03, 2022, 10:14:00 AM »
You are wrong.. Wolters hasn't admitted any such thing.  He's said CB hasn't given him any alibi.  From what I can see Wolters, has thoroughly investigated all those CB was involved with around this time to preempt any alibi

Does any of those ‘Brueckner was involved with’ admit knowing where he was that night through personal experience?

If Brueckner hasn’t given Wolter an alibi how in the name of all that is holy can he disprove it?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1336 on: May 03, 2022, 10:29:34 AM »
Does any of those ‘Brueckner was involved with’ admit knowing where he was that night through personal experience?

If Brueckner hasn’t given Wolter an alibi how in the name of all that is holy can he disprove it?

Ive explained..if you cant understand thats your problem...not interested in discussing it  with you

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1337 on: May 03, 2022, 10:31:14 AM »
Hes reached that decision based on the evidence against CB that is in the public domain. Depending on this alibi which may not stand up to scrutiny i dont see what convinces him that CB is innocent.
I wonder why hes chosen to ignore the fact that Wolters claims he has more evidence

Is there any reason to believe that it's of any more value than the so-called phone evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1338 on: May 03, 2022, 10:37:26 AM »
Is there any reason to believe that it's of any more value than the so-called phone evidence?
I would say absolutely....its illogical of MWT to totally ignore it and poor detective work

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1339 on: May 03, 2022, 10:42:28 AM »

If the so-called alibi is this 17 year old girl and her whereabouts on the timeline of events has already been checked and verified and it doesn't match what has come to light in MWT's programme then that's one way that this so-called cast iron alibi can be dismissed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1340 on: May 03, 2022, 10:44:31 AM »
Shirley if this alibi jives with the phone records and 'pings', then that's corroboration.
When I say 'pings', I use the same measure of reliability afforded to the assertion he was 'in the vicinity'; the vicinity being the circle of intersection of the known towers in 2007.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1341 on: May 03, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »
Shirley if this alibi jives with the phone records and 'pings', then that's corroboration.
When I say 'pings', I use the same measure of reliability afforded to the assertion he was 'in the vicinity'; the vicinity being the circle of intersection of the known towers in 2007.

Shirly it all depends on the details of the alibi

Offline The General

« Reply #1342 on: May 03, 2022, 10:51:46 AM »
Shirly it all depends on the details of the alibi
Well we have the detail, if the Winnebago's rockin', don't come knockin'.
If she confirms that and the phone records corroborate when she rang him / he spoke to her, etc and the 'pings' are used. Hoisted by his own petard on this one, HCW. His appeal worked!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1343 on: May 03, 2022, 04:20:13 PM »
MWT on "This Morning" states that the McCanns were "very clearly exonerated".  I trust letters and tweets have been sent to put him right, keyboard warriors??  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1344 on: May 03, 2022, 04:29:17 PM »
A neat precis of MWT's interview on this morning from a Websleuths contributor:

Admissions from MWT:
- The 'alibi' doesn't know whether she was with CB on the 3rd.
- The airport incident with the mace happened on the 10th.
- The police stop was apparently on a different occasion, sometime between MM's disappearance and the 'alibi' flying home but they don't know which day it actually was.
- MWT's claim that only 1 person has attributed the phone number to CB seems to be based on the people who have come forward since the appeal and not based on the BKA evidence that led them to that conclusion in the first place.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1345 on: May 03, 2022, 04:33:08 PM »
And I wonder why you’ve chosen, against all evidence, to ignore that Wolter has admitted that he has OT investigated Brueckner’s alibi?
Bruckner's alibi was interviewed by the BKA according to the Mirror, prior to her being touted as his cast iron alibi. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1346 on: May 03, 2022, 04:48:09 PM »
Bruckner's alibi was interviewed by the BKA according to the Mirror, prior to her being touted as his cast iron alibi.

Like Davel you seem to be questioning your main man. My claim is straight from the man himself. Yours from a tabloid.
Will you never learn?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1347 on: May 03, 2022, 04:57:28 PM »
Like Davel you seem to be questioning your main man. My claim is straight from the man himself. Yours from a tabloid.
Will you never learn?
You clearly didn’t understand my post.  I said the BKA had interviewed her PRIOR to her being touted as CB’s alibi.  Obviously she has not been interviewed since in the context of this ay-may-zing revelation.  Do you seriously believe the BKA woukd have uncovered her id and NOT interviewed her when they did, or are you under the impression that they had no idea of her existence until this week?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1348 on: May 03, 2022, 05:16:02 PM »
Wolters says that Brueckner hasn't provided police with an alibi  so by providing them to journalists ,Brueckner is just toying with people for his own amusement.
IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1349 on: May 03, 2022, 05:20:19 PM »
Wolters says that Brueckner hasn't provided police with an alibi  so by providing them to journalists ,Brueckner is just toying with people for his own amusement.
IMO
typical pyschopath, loving the attention, cocky, arrogant, no wonder he is much loved by the resident trolls on here, I guess they see him as a kindred spirit.