Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55918 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1350 on: May 03, 2022, 06:26:22 PM »
MWT:  “Despite poisonous rumours and speculation by people who lack real insight into the crime, there is no evidence at all against Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate.

They were clearly not involved in any way with her disappearance”.

Something I’m sure we can all agree on now.  ?{)(**
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1351 on: May 03, 2022, 06:39:37 PM »
typical pyschopath, loving the attention, cocky, arrogant, no wonder he is much loved by the resident trolls on here, I guess they see him as a kindred spirit.

The only people on this forum liking posts about how certain they are that a young child has been murdered by a vicious paedophile are your ilk. You couldn’t access the moral high ground with crampons lady.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 06:51:48 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1352 on: May 03, 2022, 06:39:57 PM »
MWT:  “Despite poisonous rumours and speculation by people who lack real insight into the crime, there is no evidence at all against Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate.

They were clearly not involved in any way with her disappearance”.

Something I’m sure we can all agree on now.  ?{)(**

Wait for it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1353 on: May 03, 2022, 07:53:42 PM »
The only people on this forum liking posts about how certain they are that a young child has been murdered by a vicious paedophile are your ilk. You couldn’t access the moral high ground with crampons lady.
Not this again.    Are you still under the bizarre impression that I and my “ilk” are glad that Madeleine was abducted and murdered by a paedophile?  Are you really that stupid and/or nasty?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1354 on: May 03, 2022, 08:41:33 PM »

you have very easily accessed the immoral high ground. It seems highly likely maddie was abused and murdered by a vile paedophile....the truth can be unpleasant but we have to accept it

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1355 on: May 03, 2022, 08:59:35 PM »
you have very easily accessed the immoral high ground. It seems highly likely maddie was abused and murdered by a vile paedophile....the truth can be unpleasant but we have to accept it
There must be a word for people who repeatedly twist the truth to score cheap, nasty points like she does, but I probably wouldn’t be allowed to use it on here.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1356 on: May 03, 2022, 09:07:33 PM »

What parts are you having doubts about?

Are you thinking that maybe she wasn't abused but was murdered, or that she was abused but wasn't murdered or that none of it even happened at all?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1357 on: May 03, 2022, 09:19:19 PM »

I forgot one, maybe the paedophile that murdered her wasn't vile, it was Brueckner's accomplice that killed her & he was a nice paedophile.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1358 on: May 03, 2022, 09:19:45 PM »
Not this again.    Are you still under the bizarre impression that I and my “ilk” are glad that Madeleine was abducted and murdered by a paedophile?  Are you really that stupid and/or nasty?

Not glad, unfeeling and unconcerned would be more accurate. What is it that drives you because it certainly isn’t concern for the child?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1359 on: May 03, 2022, 09:21:23 PM »
There must be a word for people who repeatedly twist the truth to score cheap, nasty points like she does, but I probably wouldn’t be allowed to use it on here.

Not twisting, merely reporting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1360 on: May 03, 2022, 09:33:52 PM »
Not twisting, merely reporting.
What, that I have no morals?  That I am pleased Madeleine was abducted, raped and murdered?  Tell you what, I don’t think even the Daily Sport would hire you as a reporter, so don’t give up the day job.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1361 on: May 03, 2022, 10:27:53 PM »
What, that I have no morals?  That I am pleased Madeleine was abducted, raped and murdered?  Tell you what, I don’t think even the Daily Sport would hire you as a reporter, so don’t give up the day job.

Oh do stop being a drama queen….it really doesn’t suit you….and for the umpteenth time I said unconcerned not pleased but it appears that you want to be offended so crack on.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1362 on: May 03, 2022, 10:39:02 PM »
Oh do stop being a drama queen….it really doesn’t suit you….and for the umpteenth time I said unconcerned not pleased but it appears that you want to be offended so crack on.
You did not say “unconcerned “ you said “like”. It is an accusation you have made several times before. You questioned my morals.

“The only people on this forum liking posts about how certain they are that a young child has been murdered by a vicious paedophile are your ilk. You couldn’t access the moral high ground with crampons lady”.

Tell me, exactly what is wrong with my morals?   

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1363 on: May 03, 2022, 10:50:48 PM »
You did not say “unconcerned “ you said “like”. It is an accusation you have made several times before. You questioned my morals.

“The only people on this forum liking posts about how certain they are that a young child has been murdered by a vicious paedophile are your ilk. You couldn’t access the moral high ground with crampons lady”.

Tell me, exactly what is wrong with my morals?

‘Liked’ posts, not like Madeleine’s predicament. There is a difference.

As to your morals, generally, I don’t know you so can’t comment.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1364 on: May 03, 2022, 11:23:12 PM »
‘Liked’ posts, not like Madeleine’s predicament. There is a difference.

As to your morals, generally, I don’t know you so can’t comment.
But you did comment.  Perhaps you should not have.  Perhaps finally you have learnt a lesson, that when people “like” a post such as a news article about developments in the case that it does not mean that they like the idea of Madeleine’s horrific death at the hands of a paedophile, nor does it mean that they are morally suspect.  Perhaps you have learned this lesson, but most likely you have not. Oh well, until the next time you do it again (which you surely will)  let’s consider the matter shelved….