Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1365 on: May 04, 2022, 12:19:37 AM »
But you did comment.  Perhaps you should not have.  Perhaps finally you have learnt a lesson, that when people “like” a post such as a news article about developments in the case that it does not mean that they like the idea of Madeleine’s horrific death at the hands of a paedophile, nor does it mean that they are morally suspect.  Perhaps you have learned this lesson, but most likely you have not. Oh well, until the next time you do it again (which you surely will)  let’s consider the matter shelved….

If you only liked news articles in the case then your post may hold some merit but you don’t, so please don’t play coy with me. I didn’t see you ‘like’ any of the articles on MTW over the past couple of days, or in fact anything that wasn’t proclaiming Brueckner guilty.  Further as you don’t seem to be able to stomach the truth…I did not say you liked the idea that Madeleine may have died at the hands of a viscous paedophile but that you were unconcerned. I’m not even sure it’s about absolving the parents of guilt any more but simply about being right. Madeleine is just collateral.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1366 on: May 04, 2022, 07:00:36 AM »

I think I might just go back to bed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1367 on: May 04, 2022, 07:30:34 AM »
If you only liked news articles in the case then your post may hold some merit but you don’t, so please don’t play coy with me. I didn’t see you ‘like’ any of the articles on MTW over the past couple of days, or in fact anything that wasn’t proclaiming Brueckner guilty.  Further as you don’t seem to be able to stomach the truth…I did not say you liked the idea that Madeleine may have died at the hands of a viscous paedophile but that you were unconcerned. I’m not even sure it’s about absolving the parents of guilt any more but simply about being right. Madeleine is just collateral.
Where to begin with this nonsensical rubbish?  Firstly why are you monitoring my likes?  You’ve gone from (allegedly) ignoring me to checking up on which posts I’m liking.  You must be very bored.  Secondly I quoted MWT twice when he said live on TV that the parents had been completely exonerated so take that as my tacit approval of his opinion.  Here’s a newsflash for you:  MWT also thinks Madeleine was abducted and murdered by a paedo so does that mean that everyone who “likes” articles on MWT is unconcerned by this, or does it just mean that they like the idea that the police may not have the right murderous paedo in their sights?

And what do you mean by “unconcerned “?  I believe that Madeleine was killed 15 years ago, it’s a bit late for my concern about her wellbeing now.  What you appear to be doing is using my opinion about Brückner’s likely involvement and interpreting it as me being unconcerned about what he may have done to Madeleine.  That is entirely twisted logic on your part, deliberately affected to try and make out that I am in some way the morally dubious one here.   Nothing sickens and upsets me more than thoughts of what he may have done to that child apart from one thing - that he did it and may get away with it.  The fact that you don’t seem concerned about him evading justice simply because you despise her parents and refuse to let go of the idiotic idea that they were complicit in her disappearance is (to me) far more morally questionable.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 07:32:36 AM by Swertigo Virl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1368 on: May 04, 2022, 09:06:39 AM »
Where to begin with this nonsensical rubbish?  Firstly why are you monitoring my likes?  You’ve gone from (allegedly) ignoring me to checking up on which posts I’m liking.  You must be very bored.  Secondly I quoted MWT twice when he said live on TV that the parents had been completely exonerated so take that as my tacit approval of his opinion.  Here’s a newsflash for you:  MWT also thinks Madeleine was abducted and murdered by a paedo so does that mean that everyone who “likes” articles on MWT is unconcerned by this, or does it just mean that they like the idea that the police may not have the right murderous paedo in their sights?

And what do you mean by “unconcerned “?  I believe that Madeleine was killed 15 years ago, it’s a bit late for my concern about her wellbeing now.  What you appear to be doing is using my opinion about Brückner’s likely involvement and interpreting it as me being unconcerned about what he may have done to Madeleine.  That is entirely twisted logic on your part, deliberately affected to try and make out that I am in some way the morally dubious one here.   Nothing sickens and upsets me more than thoughts of what he may have done to that child apart from one thing - that he did it and may get away with it.  The fact that you don’t seem concerned about him evading justice simply because you despise her parents and refuse to let go of the idiotic idea that they were complicit in her disappearance is (to me) far more morally questionable.

Simmer down missy. TBH I’m not the least bit concerned about your morality per se just a little surprised that you think that you have the right to judge other’s. People in glass houses.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1369 on: May 04, 2022, 09:10:40 AM »
Simmer down missy. TBH I’m not the least bit concerned about your morality per se just a little surprised that you think that you have the right to judge other’s. People in glass houses.
Said the woman who kicked this all off by questioning my morailty, something about crampons wasn’t it? (&^&
Simmer down yourself, get back in your box (and all he other instructions you bossily use on others) backatcha.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1370 on: May 04, 2022, 10:51:35 AM »
The only people on this forum liking posts about how certain they are that a young child has been murdered by a vicious paedophile are your ilk. You couldn’t access the moral high ground with crampons lady.

Am I SV 'ilk' ?   It's not what this person may have done to Madeleine [that doesn't bear thinking about]  but the fact that he will face justice and pay for what he did.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1371 on: May 04, 2022, 10:56:42 AM »
MWT is really p***** off...hes made a real fool of himself. How can he be sure CB is innocent when he hasnt seen all the evidence.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 11:13:32 AM by Mr Gray »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1372 on: May 04, 2022, 11:03:11 AM »
Am I SV 'ilk' ?   It's not what this person may have done to Madeleine [that doesn't bear thinking about]  but the fact that he will face justice and pay for what he did.

Maybe, maybe not.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1373 on: May 04, 2022, 11:12:50 AM »

If, of course, he did it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1374 on: May 04, 2022, 11:21:59 AM »
MWT is really p***** off...hes made a real fool of himself. How can he be sure CB is innocent when he hasnt seen all the evidence.

Because there isn't any.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1375 on: May 04, 2022, 11:47:11 AM »
How can anyone be sure of anything when we haven't seen all the evidence, or indeed any evidence  ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1376 on: May 04, 2022, 11:58:28 AM »
How can anyone be sure of anything when we haven't seen all the evidence, or indeed any evidence  ?
Agreed.  A question one should be asking of the trolls on here, and of MWT himself. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1377 on: May 04, 2022, 12:00:57 PM »

Because Wolters said so, & SY said so, & the McCanns said so.

I always accept without question anything anyone ever says.

Don't You?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1378 on: May 04, 2022, 12:15:25 PM »
Because Wolters said so, & SY said so, & the McCanns said so.

I always accept without question anything anyone ever says.

Don't You?

The McCann's 'did it' because you said so.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1379 on: May 04, 2022, 12:19:49 PM »

The McCann's 'did it' because you said so.

Only fair, isn't it.