Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55898 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1380 on: May 04, 2022, 12:20:59 PM »

The McCann's 'did it' because you said so.
You forgot because Amaral said so, and Tony Bennett, and all those people who don't have first hand access to all the facts and evidence.  The ones saying that the McCanns didn't do it are the ones with ALL the evidence that has been so far gathered to date.  Hard for some people to come to terms with but that's their problem. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1381 on: May 04, 2022, 12:23:42 PM »
How can anyone be sure of anything when we haven't seen all the evidence, or indeed any evidence  ?

Agreed

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1382 on: May 04, 2022, 12:32:24 PM »
You forgot because Amaral said so, and Tony Bennett, and all those people who don't have first hand access to all the facts and evidence.  The ones saying that the McCanns didn't do it are the ones with ALL the evidence that has been so far gathered to date.  Hard for some people to come to terms with but that's their problem.

What evidence have they gathered?

You're presuming they have some, because they said so.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1383 on: May 04, 2022, 03:04:34 PM »

Now here's a dilemma.  What a lark.  MWT is convinced that The McCanns had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter but he says that Brueckner has an alibi.

What to go for, I wonder?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1384 on: May 04, 2022, 03:56:12 PM »
Now here's a dilemma.  What a lark.  MWT is convinced that The McCanns had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter but he says that Brueckner has an alibi.

He does spout some bullshit, doesn't he?... whether on Bamber, Pistorius or Brueckner.   So Madeleine awoke, walked and wandered straight into the arms of some other paedophile who couldn't believe his luck...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2921628/kate-gerry-madeleine-mccann-ex-cop-mark-williams-thomas-theory/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1385 on: May 04, 2022, 03:59:46 PM »
He does spout some bullshit, doesn't he?... whether on Bamber, Pistorius or Brueckner.   So Madeleine awoke, walked and wandered straight into the arms of some other paedophile who couldn't believe his luck...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2921628/kate-gerry-madeleine-mccann-ex-cop-mark-williams-thomas-theory/
Don't knock it - it's a popular theory with the forum bosses on here ya know!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1386 on: May 04, 2022, 04:02:14 PM »

It will be interesting to see if MWT puts forward an alternative suspect. Considering all the dedicated investigative work he's done I'm sure he'll be able to tell us who actually did dunnit (though I shan't hold my breath!)

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1387 on: May 04, 2022, 04:13:33 PM »
It will be interesting to see if MWT puts forward an alternative suspect. Considering all the dedicated investigative work he's done I'm sure he'll be able to tell us who actually did dunnit (though I shan't hold my breath!)

Are you questioning MWT’s judgment?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1388 on: May 04, 2022, 04:23:52 PM »
He's obviously not a complete idiot as he can see what most intelligent people have been able to see for years (ie that the parents were not involved), but what I do question is  his investigative ability to come up with an alternative suspect that supports his theory.   

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1389 on: May 04, 2022, 04:25:49 PM »

I have long had my doubts about MWT.  And way before he latched onto this one.  But let's wait and see what he has to say about Brueckner's Alibi.  If he ever does, of course.  He does have a habit of disappearing into the ether.  Until the next time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1390 on: May 04, 2022, 04:32:41 PM »

I'm not questioning his judgement.  Just his desire to stay in the limelight and his desire to earn loads a money when he almost certainly doesn't have a clue.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1391 on: May 04, 2022, 04:58:21 PM »
He's obviously not a complete idiot as he can see what most intelligent people have been able to see for years (ie that the parents were not involved), but what I do question is  his investigative ability to come up with an alternative suspect that supports his theory.

But he does think they are liars, since he doesn't believe the window was open.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1392 on: May 04, 2022, 05:08:51 PM »

Isn’t it his investigative ability that brought him tote conclusion that the parents are innocent….or is he merely depending on faith?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1393 on: May 04, 2022, 05:09:45 PM »
But he does think they are liars, since he doesn't believe the window was open.

Good point, we’ll made.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1394 on: May 04, 2022, 05:13:58 PM »
Good point, we’ll made.

He thinks The McCanns are liars but he doesn't think they were involved in Madeleine's disappearance?

Goodness me.  Just how daft is he?