Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55915 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1425 on: May 05, 2022, 10:29:53 AM »
It certainly wasn’t on the print version front page.

Anyhoo the point I’m dying to make is that if the ‘something from Madeleine McCann’ is true the news would be on every news channel, on the front pages of every newspaper…just like the ‘100% DNA match to Maddie’ was….but it’s not.

What appears to have happened is Miss F has been told by ‘a police source’, about the item, much as she was in 2007 and has run with it. Geez even Martin Brunt doesn’t seem interested and he’ll willingly fly of to Portugal for any old McCann related rubbish.
I guess you have to take comfort where you can find it...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1426 on: May 05, 2022, 10:33:57 AM »
I guess you have to take comfort where you can find it...

Let’s just see, shall we?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1427 on: May 05, 2022, 11:09:21 AM »
Let’s just see, shall we?
That's certainly always been my philosophy, shame more can't adopt it without always being so quick to judge. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1428 on: May 05, 2022, 11:37:51 AM »
That's certainly always been my philosophy, shame more can't adopt it without always being so quick to judge.

Now that did make me laugh VS. Well done.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1429 on: May 05, 2022, 12:00:57 PM »
Now that did make me laugh VS. Well done.
Always a pleasure to bring a smile to your otherwise sour countenance. ?{)(**

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1430 on: May 05, 2022, 12:04:31 PM »
Always a pleasure to bring a smile to your otherwise sour countenance. ?{)(**

Charm really isn’t your forte, is it?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1431 on: May 05, 2022, 01:27:06 PM »
Charm really isn’t your forte, is it?
Apparently not, I got a warning for my foul language.  Such delicate flowers on this forum....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1432 on: May 05, 2022, 02:15:36 PM »
Apparently not, I got a warning for my foul language.  Such delicate flowers on this forum....

I got a Warning for Inappropriate Language.  Although I'm not sure what that means.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1433 on: May 05, 2022, 02:23:18 PM »
I got a Warning for Inappropriate Language.  Although I'm not sure what that means.
Mine was for bad language.  I think the word was pee eye double ess but I can't be certain.  I think I'm going straight to hell, such a potty mouth am I.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1434 on: May 05, 2022, 02:31:47 PM »
Mine was for bad language.  I think the word was pee eye double ess but I can't be certain.  I think I'm going straight to hell, such a potty mouth am I.

I try to be a bit more upmarket.  But that doesn't seem to work either.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1436 on: May 10, 2022, 11:38:26 AM »
Clarke having a right old dig at Williams-Thomas...

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/i-was-one-of-the-first-reporters-on-the-scene-after-madeleine-mccanns-disappearance-this-is-what-i-remember-1619856
Ooh, plenty in that article to keep Peter Mac in frothingly mad blog posts for another year at least!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1437 on: May 10, 2022, 11:39:27 AM »
Clarke having a right old dig at Williams-Thomas...

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/i-was-one-of-the-first-reporters-on-the-scene-after-madeleine-mccanns-disappearance-this-is-what-i-remember-1619856

"Some so-called “traces”, found in one of his vehicles driven at the time, may or may not be a red herring."

The guy is a freaking propagandist.

"May or may not be a red herring".

If there were traces in the van it would be a slam dunk already.

He's deliberately spreading muck.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1438 on: May 10, 2022, 12:07:44 PM »

Don't get me wrong, MWT is either a bit of a plonker, or, judging by the whole Pistorius thing, if someone offers him enough dough he'll take their side for them publicly. But he seems to have done some half decent research with regard to Brueckner, chasing up his partial alibi, & has doubts about the Maddie window, whilst possibly not being able to say publicly what he genuinely believes.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1439 on: May 10, 2022, 12:48:46 PM »
Don't get me wrong, MWT is either a bit of a plonker, or, judging by the whole Pistorius thing, if someone offers him enough dough he'll take their side for them publicly. But he seems to have done some half decent research with regard to Brueckner, chasing up his partial alibi, & has doubts about the Maddie window, whilst possibly not being able to say publicly what he genuinely believes.

His aim is to make investigative TV programmes. In my opinion he would be more aware of his need of a reputation than some. I also think he would be likely to share anything important with the police. Is it significant that Wolters seems more interested lately in proving that CB murdered Madeleine than in proving he abducted her?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0