Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55923 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1440 on: May 10, 2022, 01:12:13 PM »
His aim is to make investigative TV programmes. In my opinion he would be more aware of his need of a reputation than some. I also think he would be likely to share anything important with the police. Is it significant that Wolters seems more interested lately in proving that CB murdered Madeleine than in proving he abducted her?

Its not a matter of being interested its a matter of what evidence he has. wolters may well be able to prove murder...he doesnt need to prove abduction. MWT does not seem to have taken into account what other evidence Wolters says hes holding back. Seems really stupid to me to claim CB is not involved when he hasnt seen all the evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1441 on: May 10, 2022, 01:26:20 PM »
His aim is to make investigative TV programmes. In my opinion he would be more aware of his need of a reputation than some. I also think he would be likely to share anything important with the police. Is it significant that Wolters seems more interested lately in proving that CB murdered Madeleine than in proving he abducted her?
In way significant?  Either way CB is the prime and only suspect. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1442 on: May 10, 2022, 01:27:42 PM »
Its not a matter of being interested its a matter of what evidence he has. wolters may well be able to prove murder...he doesnt need to prove abduction. MWT does not seem to have taken into account what other evidence Wolters says hes holding back. Seems really stupid to me to claim CB is not involved when he hasnt seen all the evidence

He probably has a little doubt that Brueckner would have been sticking around the area for long after having just raped, murdered & disposed of a child.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1443 on: May 11, 2022, 12:14:11 PM »
Bombshell evidence... or damp squib?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoRZ1-8dU8k
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1444 on: May 11, 2022, 12:58:45 PM »

wow, so many bombshells I feel like I've just escaped Mariupol.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1445 on: May 11, 2022, 01:08:02 PM »

I agree with MWT's assessment of Wolters.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1446 on: May 11, 2022, 01:42:58 PM »

As an aside, the Azovstal Steel Works is where most of the Azov regiment are holed up.
The Azov Neo Nazi brigade, that is.
Those Neo Nazis the western media tried to downplay the significance of, & they were keeping civilians there as human shields until recently.
Hopefully Putins forces will destroy the remaining s..m bags.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1447 on: May 11, 2022, 01:47:22 PM »

Particularly bad taste.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 02:24:46 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1449 on: May 11, 2022, 06:03:07 PM »
I agree with MWT's assessment of Wolters.

The fact that MWT has decided CB is innocent without asking Wolters what his concrete evidence is shows MWT to be a fool in my view

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1450 on: May 11, 2022, 06:21:13 PM »
The fact that MWT has decided CB is innocent without asking Wolters what his concrete evidence is shows MWT to be a fool in my view

It is impossible for anyone to make a definitive decision either way without having access to all the available information. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1451 on: May 11, 2022, 06:29:09 PM »

Prosecutor Wolters has declared someone guilty of murder, encouraged a trial by media but is showing no signs of bringing charges. It's his foolish behaviour which has triggered all the stories, gossip and speculation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1452 on: May 11, 2022, 06:35:23 PM »
Prosecutor Wolters has declared someone guilty of murder, encouraged a trial by media but is showing no signs of bringing charges. It's his foolish behaviour which has triggered all the stories, gossip and speculation.
Opinion as fact again.. Who are you to describe Wolters bevsbiour as foolish.  He's explained why he hasn't charged CB... MWT doesn't seem to have all the facts.. That makes him s fool in any sensible persons book

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1453 on: May 11, 2022, 06:42:06 PM »

MWT has tried CB and without access to all the facts has found him innocent.. What an idiot

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1454 on: May 11, 2022, 06:45:13 PM »
Didn’t someone say that justice works in silence.

I wonder if Wolter has heard?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?