Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55950 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1455 on: May 11, 2022, 07:13:38 PM »
Opinion as fact again.. Who are you to describe Wolters bevsbiour as foolish.  He's explained why he hasn't charged CB... MWT doesn't seem to have all the facts.. That makes him s fool in any sensible persons book

Are you saying it's OK to breach a suspect's human rights so long as you explain why? I don't think it works like that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1456 on: May 11, 2022, 07:37:31 PM »
Are you saying it's OK to breach a suspect's human rights so long as you explain why? I don't think it works like that.

Strange... But not strange that you are concerned about the human rights of CB but not the MCCanns.
CB has recourse to the ECHR if he wishes...so why doesn't he start an action against Wolters in thee German courts..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1457 on: May 11, 2022, 07:58:17 PM »
Strange... But not strange that you are concerned about the human rights of CB but not the MCCanns.
CB has recourse to the ECHR if he wishes...so why doesn't he start an action against Wolters in thee German courts..

It's not that I'm concerned about CB, I'm concerned about Wolters' disregard of the laws forbidding him to say certain things.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 08:03:08 PM by G-Unit »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1458 on: May 11, 2022, 08:03:32 PM »
I don't think the McCanns' human rights were breached, so why would I be concerned?
That shows how poor your judgement is imo

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1459 on: May 11, 2022, 08:26:40 PM »
MWT documentary airs tonight.
It seems the proposed three part documentary will be a scheduled ninety minute programme.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1460 on: May 11, 2022, 08:30:45 PM »
MWT documentary airs tonight.
It seems the proposed three part documentary will be a scheduled ninety minute programme.

I think it's in two parts;on the 11th and the 17th.
Result = happy posting.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1461 on: May 11, 2022, 08:43:49 PM »
I think it's in two parts;on the 11th and the 17th.

It appears to be a full 1hr 30mins run time tonight.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1462 on: May 11, 2022, 09:07:18 PM »
It appears to be a full 1hr 30mins run time tonight.

Must have been savagely edited if it is only a ninety minute slot.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #1463 on: May 11, 2022, 10:03:44 PM »
Looks like Williams-Thomas has blown Wolters three pieces of evidence against Brückner way out of the water. Let's say I'm not in the least surprised.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1464 on: May 11, 2022, 11:04:36 PM »
Looks like Williams-Thomas has blown Wolters three pieces of evidence against Brückner way out of the water. Let's say I'm not in the least surprised.
I didn’t watch it, did he establish Bruckner’s alibi beyond doubt?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1465 on: May 12, 2022, 12:51:11 AM »

I don't think he has, John.  All the documentary suggested to me was the naivety of the presenter and the amateurism of the production.

I think at the end of the day knowledge of the actual evidence gathered by the police will be the beginning of the end for at least one documentary makers career.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1466 on: May 12, 2022, 12:55:27 AM »
I didn’t watch it, did he establish Bruckner’s alibi beyond doubt?

One could safely say, "What alibi?"

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1467 on: May 12, 2022, 07:13:38 AM »
The bombshells allegedly contained in this documentary appear to have rendered almost everybody completely speechless!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1468 on: May 12, 2022, 07:16:10 AM »
It seems to me that the only evidence against CB is whatever it is that Wolters is refusing to talk about. As has been pointed out here previously the phone 'evidence' is of no use nor is the evidence that the Jaguar car was re-registered on 4th May.

CB's alibi isn't confirmed, but neither is his presence in PdL on the night of 3rd May. There's no forensic evidence connecting him to Madeleine either. Can a case be built based on CB's character and an accusation by a very dodgy witness? We shall see.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1469 on: May 12, 2022, 07:33:48 AM »
It seems to me that the only evidence against CB is whatever it is that Wolters is refusing to talk about. As has been pointed out here previously the phone 'evidence' is of no use nor is the evidence that the Jaguar car was re-registered on 4th May.

CB's alibi isn't confirmed, but neither is his presence in PdL on the night of 3rd May. There's no forensic evidence connecting him to Madeleine either. Can a case be built based on CB's character and an accusation by a very dodgy witness? We shall see.

You are pontificating from a position of total ignorance.  You do not have a clue what evidence holds Brueckner in place as the prime suspect in Madeleine's case for the criminal investigators of the BKA ~ SY ~ the PJ.

Aligning yourself with a predatory sex offender based on a reality TV programme which has uncovered absolutely nothing really isn't a good look.