Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55937 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1470 on: May 12, 2022, 08:23:26 AM »
It seems to me that the only evidence against CB is whatever it is that Wolters is refusing to talk about. As has been pointed out here previously the phone 'evidence' is of no use nor is the evidence that the Jaguar car was re-registered on 4th May.

CB's alibi isn't confirmed, but neither is his presence in PdL on the night of 3rd May. There's no forensic evidence connecting him to Madeleine either. Can a case be built based on CB's character and an accusation by a very dodgy witness? We shall see.

At least you have enough sense to say we'll see... Unlike MWT who has declared CB innnocent. That undeniable lack of judgement is staggering

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1471 on: May 12, 2022, 08:23:51 AM »
It seems to me that the only evidence against CB is whatever it is that Wolters is refusing to talk about. As has been pointed out here previously the phone 'evidence' is of no use nor is the evidence that the Jaguar car was re-registered on 4th May.

CB's alibi isn't confirmed, but neither is his presence in PdL on the night of 3rd May. There's no forensic evidence connecting him to Madeleine either. Can a case be built based on CB's character and an accusation by a very dodgy witness? We shall see.
Your second paragraph fails to take into account that which you acquiesce in your first.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1472 on: May 12, 2022, 08:26:28 AM »
The bombshells allegedly contained in this documentary appear to have rendered almost everybody completely speechless!

It was mostly already revealed in the Mail article.
The phone doesn't prove anything.
The Jag being reregistered was a red herring & a German woman was with him at times before & after May 3rd, up until the 10th. She can't be certain she was with him on the 3rd, but, maybe she just wants to give him a partial alibi because she likes defending rapists, murderers & paedophiles or something. That's possible I suppose.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1473 on: May 12, 2022, 08:30:50 AM »
At least you have enough sense to say we'll see... Unlike MWT who has declared CB innnocent. That undeniable lack of judgement is staggering

His confidence could also be based on his serious doubt that the window was open. Because if it wasn't, then Maddie wasn't abducted.
He didn't cast doubt on the window in this docu.
Maybe he believes it now, or he'll say whatever in order to make a bit of lolly.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1474 on: May 12, 2022, 08:43:05 AM »
You are pontificating from a position of total ignorance.  You do not have a clue what evidence holds Brueckner in place as the prime suspect in Madeleine's case for the criminal investigators of the BKA ~ SY ~ the PJ.

Aligning yourself with a predatory sex offender based on a reality TV programme which has uncovered absolutely nothing really isn't a good look.

I know as much as you, Brietta, and you don't hesitate to pontificate. Have SY named CB as their prime suspect? Suspected of what? They don't seem to be claiming that a murder has been committed.

There's a difference which you don't seem to have grasped between 'Aligning yourself with a predatory sex offender' and questioning the naming of someone as a murderer without any visible evidence. Do you think MWT is aligning himself with CB too?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1475 on: May 12, 2022, 08:56:49 AM »
It was mostly already revealed in the Mail article.
The phone doesn't prove anything.
The Jag being reregistered was a red herring & a German woman was with him at times before & after May 3rd, up until the 10th. She can't be certain she was with him on the 3rd, but, maybe she just wants to give him a partial alibi because she likes defending rapists, murderers & paedophiles or something. That's possible I suppose.

There are those who are quite prepared to marry them if truth be told. SERIAL killer Levi Bellfield is engaged to a besotted female visitor who he plans to wed behind bars. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18537684/levi-bellfield-engaged-blonde/  History tells us that there are many who find such characters charismatic whatever their crimes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #1476 on: May 12, 2022, 08:57:13 AM »
The alibi hasn't been confirmed but there is every possibility it might be. The fact that Brückner was definitely seeing this girl so far from Praia da Luz regularly each night during the the time that Madeleine disappeared renders it very unlikely he had anything to do with an abduction.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1477 on: May 12, 2022, 09:00:04 AM »
There are those who are quite prepared to marry them if truth be told. SERIAL killer Levi Bellfield is engaged to a besotted female visitor who he plans to wed behind bars. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18537684/levi-bellfield-engaged-blonde/  History tells us that there are many who find such characters charismatic whatever their crimes.
But Brueckners girl is currently married to some other feller.
Maybe she's hoping to call it off because she prefers paedophiles.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1478 on: May 12, 2022, 09:23:29 AM »
His confidence could also be based on his serious doubt that the window was open. Because if it wasn't, then Maddie wasn't abducted.
He didn't cast doubt on the window in this docu.
Maybe he believes it now, or he'll say whatever in order to make a bit of lolly.

I have to admire the way in which the 'proven sceptic fact' that a serial burglar was incapable of entering/exiting a dwelling through an unlocked ground floor window.  Particularly since the MWT documentary shows him and a Portuguese researcher? standing underneath an outside villa wall which Brueckner scaled with ease to gain access to his prey.

Bearing in mind he had packed his workbag and brought it with with him as his rape victim details in her police statement and the statement she made for his trial.  Proving this was not an opportunistic rape or a burglary gone wrong - it was planned.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1479 on: May 12, 2022, 09:35:29 AM »
I know as much as you, Brietta, and you don't hesitate to pontificate. Have SY named CB as their prime suspect? Suspected of what? They don't seem to be claiming that a murder has been committed.

There's a difference which you don't seem to have grasped between 'Aligning yourself with a predatory sex offender' and questioning the naming of someone as a murderer without any visible evidence. Do you think MWT is aligning himself with CB too?

MWT did not set the heather alight with his documentary.  In fact I think he systematically destroyed any credibility he might have enjoyed as he worked tortuously through the ninety minutes of it.

You are a member of a coterie which has spent fifteen years "questioning" the McCanns and the absolute lack of any evidence at all for justifying that has never seemed to bother you.

It rather says it all that your "questioning" is reserved for the spokesman for the forces of law and order investigating crimes against children and nary a "question" enters your mind concerning a proven predatory sex beast and a proven paedophile.
Says it all really.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1480 on: May 12, 2022, 09:38:16 AM »
The alibi hasn't been confirmed but there is every possibility it might be. The fact that Brückner was definitely seeing this girl so far from Praia da Luz regularly each night during the the time that Madeleine disappeared renders it very unlikely he had anything to do with an abduction.

from what I have heard it has been checked out ...The Germans have spoken to her....MWT hasnt..

She cannot remember if she was with him on the 3rd.....some alibi

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1481 on: May 12, 2022, 09:45:11 AM »

As far as I can see Brueckner spent a great deal of his time fraternising with members of the opposite sex many of whom like this girl was very young.
It didn't seem to have any affect regarding any of his other criminal activities.  Very handy having your base on wheels which you can park anywhere at anytime as you go about your business.

Wonder why this girl had a pepper spray which she tried to board a plane with in her possession?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1482 on: May 12, 2022, 09:50:52 AM »
its interesting that as regards the mccanns sceptics would not accept that absence of evidence is evidence of innocence. AS regards CB they seem to have done an about turn

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1483 on: May 12, 2022, 09:58:26 AM »
from what I have heard it has been checked out ...The Germans have spoken to her....MWT hasnt..

She cannot remember if she was with him on the 3rd.....some alibi

But Wolters can't place Brueckner anywhere specifically on the 3rd either.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1484 on: May 12, 2022, 09:58:54 AM »
MWT did not set the heather alight with his documentary.  In fact I think he systematically destroyed any credibility he might have enjoyed as he worked tortuously through the ninety minutes of it.

You are a member of a coterie which has spent fifteen years "questioning" the McCanns and the absolute lack of any evidence at all for justifying that has never seemed to bother you.

It rather says it all that your "questioning" is reserved for the spokesman for the forces of law and order investigating crimes against children and nary a "question" enters your mind concerning a proven predatory sex beast and a proven paedophile.
Says it all really.

I'm not a member of anything. I have indeed pointed out certain aspects of the McCanns evidence and behaviour which struck me as strange, and why not? I have never declared them guilty of any crime.

Brueckner's record suggests that he could have abducted and murdered Madeleine, but doesn't prove he did. The German prosecutor has, nevertheless, pronounced him guilty. The information he has released doesn't prove his guilt either. So it all rests on believing that the Germans have enough without any of that. If they do, then they need to charge him and submit their evidence for testing in a court of law imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0