Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55944 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1545 on: May 14, 2022, 11:28:42 AM »
Fortunately I'm not you and not worried.
Wolters may well have sufficiemt evidence to prosecute....but has time to build the perfect case

Article 6 of the ECHR says cases must advance within a reasonable time, so Wolters doesn't have unlimited time. His suspect (and the rest of the world) is aware of his status and has been for at least two years, even though he hasn't been questioned or charged.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1546 on: May 14, 2022, 12:06:21 PM »
It all depends what evidence the Germans have that convinces them 100% that CB murdered Maddie

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1547 on: May 14, 2022, 12:15:41 PM »
The documentary is now available on Youtube. https://youtu.be/D0F_zO5TXqY

Thanks Anthro.

There is an interesting sequence which I would like to see again when MWT and another with him had to take off at a rate of knots to avoid mischief from what looked like individuals very much determined to have a go with them.

Apparently they weren't keen on answering any questions let alone searching ones.

Jon Clarke describes feeling similarly under threat when researching his documentary.

Not to mention the early days when journalists met with similar responses.  Seems the freedom of the press in Portugal is as highly respected as is taking violent measures to prevent door-stepping.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1548 on: May 14, 2022, 12:40:24 PM »
Didn't documentary say Christian B was making good money at the time. From drug selling?

Therefore the theory it was originally a burglary & then escalated does not fit.

Then again his rape of a 72 year old woman does have similarities. He must have stalked the womens home & known she was alone. Then climbed over walls.

There is good money to be made from drug dealing and we know Brueckner was a dealer.  But he was also a burglar and a criminal who could and would turn his hand to any crime depending on opportunity.

He also planned his crimes.  He took his 'rape kit' with him to the villa in close proximity to the McCann apartment and carried items he stole from his victim away with him.

Most chilling are his paedophile offences of which he kept 'trophies' on pen drives.

The BKA have huge collections and they have interviewed Brueckner contacts from the dark web.

Presently I am at the beginning of MWT TV programme where he is talking with an expert who was checking out phone numbers.  Namely the numbers which were of interest to police investigators.  How much of a co-incidence is it that the present owner of the number has extensive contacts with various internet sex sites some of which appear to be paedophile in nature?

I don't think anyone would be able to convince me that the Germans don't have similarly qualified experts who reached that conclusion way ahead of MWT contact.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1549 on: May 14, 2022, 12:48:44 PM »
I found the fact that many of the paedophile videos found at the box factory included pictures of CB.
This mskes a mockery of those who try to excuse  his crimes

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1550 on: May 14, 2022, 12:50:11 PM »
It all depends what evidence the Germans have that convinces them 100% that CB murdered Maddie

Exactly! The perpetrator/s of the crime against Madeleine have had fifteen years to cover their tracks. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1551 on: May 14, 2022, 12:59:13 PM »
Thanks Anthro.

There is an interesting sequence which I would like to see again when MWT and another with him had to take off at a rate of knots to avoid mischief from what looked like individuals very much determined to have a go with them.

Apparently they weren't keen on answering any questions let alone searching ones.

Jon Clarke describes feeling similarly under threat when researching his documentary.

Not to mention the early days when journalists met with similar responses.  Seems the freedom of the press in Portugal is as highly respected as is taking violent measures to prevent door-stepping.

I remember talking to the owner of Chaplins about the case and she was equally passionate about her hatred of the press and their intrusion into her life. Seems some people just prefer to be left alone..no ulterior motive. Who’d have thought it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1552 on: May 14, 2022, 01:14:13 PM »
I found the fact that many of the paedophile videos found at the box factory included pictures of CB.
This makes a mockery of those who try to excuse  his crimes

The evidence against him for abusing children is irrefutable.  The fact that there is so much of it is sickening. 

Recently a poster on Websleuths raised the question of how the children filmed on Brueckner's property where the pen drives containing their images were found, were transported there.  Good question and a thought provoking one.

I think it perfectly feasible that the BKA are investigating many more serious crimes than those associated only with Madeleine.

Minimising his crimes and looking for loopholes for him gets more and more indefensible the more we learn about him.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1553 on: May 14, 2022, 01:19:46 PM »
This mskes a mockery of those who try to excuse  his crimes

What makes you think people try to excuse Brueckner's crimes? He should face the full force of the law just like any criminal imo. What he shouldn't have to endure is being portrayed as guilty by agents of the law despite not even being questioned or charged.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1554 on: May 14, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »
What makes you think people try to excuse Brueckner's crimes? He should face the full force of the law just like any criminal imo. What he shouldn't have to endure is being portrayed as guilty by agents of the law despite not even being questioned or charged.

I dont think anything....I know as a fact.

Im more concerned about the case being solved than worrying about how CB feels about being portrayed as guilty. Wolters is governed by law so oif CB is innocent he can act..... perhaps Wolters wants taht and thats why hes doing it. If wolters can solve this case and bring the perp to justice he should have the full supprt of everyone...including you. he can face the full force of the law when its all played out.

You havent shown any sympathy for the beating Cipriano was proven to have taked at the hands of the PJ...quite hypocritical...no hustice for her against those that beat her

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1555 on: May 14, 2022, 01:55:20 PM »
Are you unaware that there are people (even one or two on this forum) who have sought to minimise and downplay his crimes against children and the woman he raped by suggesting that what he did to the children wasn't that serious and that the woman might have invited him in for sex or that she had dementia?  It's time you opened your eyes.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1556 on: May 14, 2022, 01:58:14 PM »
Amaral has said there was no medical evidence of rape..

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1557 on: May 14, 2022, 02:05:15 PM »

Brueckner's crimes are only relevant if he abducted Maddie.
How can we be certain Maddie was even abducted?
That's right, we can't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1558 on: May 14, 2022, 03:02:14 PM »
I dont think anything....I know as a fact.

Im more concerned about the case being solved than worrying about how CB feels about being portrayed as guilty. Wolters is governed by law so oif CB is innocent he can act..... perhaps Wolters wants taht and thats why hes doing it. If wolters can solve this case and bring the perp to justice he should have the full supprt of everyone...including you. he can face the full force of the law when its all played out.

You havent shown any sympathy for the beating Cipriano was proven to have taked at the hands of the PJ...quite hypocritical...no hustice for her against those that beat her

Wolters should adhere to the law. The case needs to be tested in a court of law, not in a trial by tabloid newspapers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1559 on: May 14, 2022, 03:15:21 PM »
Wolters should adhere to the law. The case needs to be tested in a court of law, not in a trial by tabloid newspapers.

Indeed it does.  Perhaps one  day it might even happen.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 03:33:09 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future