Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55886 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1560 on: May 14, 2022, 03:21:42 PM »
Amaral has said there was no medical evidence of rape..

Amaral has said that Brueckner had dreadlocks in 2007.  Evidence that quite often what Amaral says is not true.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1561 on: May 14, 2022, 04:14:45 PM »
Wolters should adhere to the law. The case needs to be tested in a court of law, not in a trial by tabloid newspapers.

You are entitled to your opinion... and that's all it is.
For me... Let's see if he solves the case

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1562 on: May 17, 2022, 11:23:16 AM »
The second episode is on tonight at 22:00 Channel 5.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1563 on: May 17, 2022, 11:51:03 AM »
I think it's a repeat from last week.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1564 on: May 17, 2022, 11:58:50 AM »
I think it's a repeat from last week.

I think it's the second episode. Three one-hour episodes were reduced to two 90 minute episodes?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1565 on: May 17, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
I think it's the second episode. Three one-hour episodes were reduced to two 90 minute episodes?
Oh goody, perhaps all the real good stuff, the bombshells etc were left to this episode.  I shall strap myself into my chair.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1566 on: May 17, 2022, 12:06:30 PM »
Actually, I think Jassi is correct
https://www.channel5.com/show/madeleine-mccann-the-case-against-christian-b/season-2022/madeleine-mccann-the-case-against-christian-b
which makes one wonder what was so explosive (or so dull) that they had to leave 90 minutes of it on the cutting room floor...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1567 on: May 17, 2022, 12:10:38 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion... and that's all it is.
For me... Let's see if he solves the case

Who?  Mark Williams Thomas?  No Alibi and just a load of convoluted rubbish designed to earn money from The Media.

I was actually prepared to listen to this, just in case.  No one on this Forum has been as prepared as I to defend Brueckner's right to innocence.  And look where that got me.  Demodded after nine years.  And Yes, I do mind.   Although God knows why.

But it could be a measure of who I am.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1568 on: May 17, 2022, 12:11:50 PM »
There's only one episode, now stagnant water under the bridge.  Williams-Thomas' docu was a busted flush, I'm afraid.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1569 on: May 17, 2022, 12:36:15 PM »
There's only one episode, now stagnant water under the bridge.  Williams-Thomas' docu was a busted flush, I'm afraid.

Much Ado About Nothing.  But as ever.  Mark Williams Thomas never accomplishes anything.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1570 on: May 17, 2022, 12:56:12 PM »
Much Ado About Nothing.  But as ever.  Mark Williams Thomas never accomplishes anything.
It started off in a promising fashion with the discovery that Brueckner's alleged caller accessed paedophile websites on his phone, but then it was downstream all the way with a rehash of work that other investigators had previously achieved.  MWT missed the boat... Slaps wrist, must refrain from these aquatic analogies.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1571 on: May 17, 2022, 12:58:22 PM »
It started off in a promising fashion with the discovery that Brueckner's alleged caller accessed paedophile websites on his phone, but then it was downstream all the way with a rehash of work that other investigators had previously achieved.  MWT missed the boat... Slaps wrist, must refrain from these aquatic analogies.
Yes I found it odd that he did not pursue that glaring revelation further.  It was a paedophile that called the number purportedly used in PdL on the night of 3rd May by the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but no follow up?!  Why not? 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1572 on: May 17, 2022, 01:08:02 PM »

Don't know about that, Eleanor.  I think MWT has a history of getting hold of the wrong end of the stick and none more so than this which bears no comparison to the revelations in recent German documentaries and Jon Clarke's investigative journalism.

He's been well and truly caught out this time round when real professionals have thrown their hats into the ring.  I think the hype has been shown to be nothing more or less than disinformation already discarded by investigators prior to broadcast.  Just sensationalism which played well for him in the past, but ultimately has let him and his audiences down badly.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1573 on: May 17, 2022, 01:27:52 PM »
Who?  Mark Williams Thomas?  No Alibi and just a load of convoluted rubbish designed to earn money from The Media.

I was actually prepared to listen to this, just in case.  No one on this Forum has been as prepared as I to defend Brueckner's right to innocence.  And look where that got me.  Demodded after nine years.  And Yes, I do mind.   Although God knows why.

But it could be a measure of who I am.
You never mentioned it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1574 on: May 17, 2022, 01:39:01 PM »
Don't know about that, Eleanor.  I think MWT has a history of getting hold of the wrong end of the stick and none more so than this which bears no comparison to the revelations in recent German documentaries and Jon Clarke's investigative journalism.

He's been well and truly caught out this time round when real professionals have thrown their hats into the ring.  I think the hype has been shown to be nothing more or less than disinformation already discarded by investigators prior to broadcast.  Just sensationalism which played well for him in the past, but ultimately has let him and his audiences down badly.

MWT does ever show what a shyster he is when it comes to making money.

I would like to say that watching his Pod Cast is an hour that I will never get back, but it was worth every ghastly minute.