Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1575 on: May 17, 2022, 01:40:59 PM »
You never mentioned it.

Mentioned what?  No one ever told me for why.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1576 on: May 17, 2022, 01:43:52 PM »
Interesting tweet by MWT;

The British police have concerns about the German prosecutors continued media appearances & statements. Time for German prosecutor after 3 years of investigation & asserting that  Christian B killed #MadeleineMccann to charge him or admit they juts don’t have the evidence.
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1525354474197458950?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1577 on: May 17, 2022, 02:33:07 PM »
Interesting tweet by MWT;

The British police have concerns about the German prosecutors continued media appearances & statements. Time for German prosecutor after 3 years of investigation & asserting that  Christian B killed #MadeleineMccann to charge him or admit they juts don’t have the evidence.
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1525354474197458950?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
I doubt the Germans will allow themselves to be bossed about by MWT. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1578 on: May 17, 2022, 02:58:08 PM »

Lot of positive comment underneath MWT tweet - but there is always at least one one 😉
Claire *****
@Claire242010
Replying to
@mwilliamsthomas
They don't have the evidence because he didn't do it... re look at all the evidence, all the files, all the lies and cover up and then tell us that 2 people aren't at the top of the suspect list!
2:54 pm · 15 May 2022·Twitter Web App
  Oh Dearie Me!  I wonder if someone shouldn't tell her.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 03:01:03 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1579 on: May 17, 2022, 02:59:43 PM »

Ah.  Twitter.  Now there's another thing.

But MWT has proved that there is No Alibi.  So who knows?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1580 on: May 17, 2022, 05:14:05 PM »
Ah.  Twitter.  Now there's another thing.

But MWT has proved that there is No Alibi.  So who knows?

Wolters hasn't accused Brueckner of 'the abduction', so he doesn't need an alibi for that.
No, Wolters is only sure Brueckner murdered Maddie, apparently, but he hasn't given a specific time or location for when & where the murder happened, so I don't really see how Brueckner can be expected to provide an alibi for that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1581 on: May 17, 2022, 05:40:11 PM »
Wolters hasn't accused Brueckner of 'the abduction', so he doesn't need an alibi for that.
No, Wolters is only sure Brueckner murdered Maddie, apparently, but he hasn't given a specific time or location for when & where the murder happened, so I don't really see how Brueckner can be expected to provide an alibi for that.

Who cares?  Wolters will no doubt stitch him up.  And then you can have some fun trying to prove his innocence.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1582 on: May 17, 2022, 06:31:10 PM »
Yes I found it odd that he did not pursue that glaring revelation further.  It was a paedophile that called the number purportedly used in PdL on the night of 3rd May by the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but no follow up?!  Why not?

Perhaps he wanted to leave something for the parent’s future PIs to investigate when the government funding is evidentially pulled?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1583 on: May 17, 2022, 07:58:19 PM »
Perhaps he wanted to leave something for the parent’s future PIs to investigate when the government funding is evidentially pulled?
yep, you definitely do!  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #1584 on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:41 PM »
Who?  Mark Williams Thomas?  No Alibi and just a load of convoluted rubbish designed to earn money from The Media.

I was actually prepared to listen to this, just in case.  No one on this Forum has been as prepared as I to defend Brueckner's right to innocence.  And look where that got me.  Demodded after nine years.  And Yes, I do mind.   Although God knows why.

But it could be a measure of who I am.

Hey, Elli, have you forgotten about my disinclination to accuse Brueckner?  I have done that repeatedly because I cannot see anything that absolutely confirms that he did anything.

He has all the abilities and experience to have done the abduction and there seem to be pointers toward his being there, but you cant convict anyone on that.  We just don't know.

• Psychic Matt James believes that the whole Brueckner thing is just a deliberately made cloud making device to hide what is actually going on.  I think he may be right and that we are all a load of suckers.

• Operation Grange believe Madeleine to be missing, NOT murdered.  They obviously are still very hopeful that Madeleine is alive

• Matt James (an extremely clever psychic) has always insisted she is alive and like me, thinks that she is pregnant.

Matt confirmed the place where I looked for Madeleine on the video I found where she was dancing in 2012. He had no knowledge of where I was thinking, or even that I was searching.  Although tempted, I have never communicated with him.  The whole world to search; it was just like finding a needle in a haystack and we both found it.

From the whole wide world, both of us found the same place ....... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

It seems that it was on the strength of this that OG contacted him and presumably still read and are in contact with him..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1585 on: May 18, 2022, 07:33:50 AM »
A programme advertised to last three hours ends up lasting 1.5 hours. I wonder why and what was discarded? Who decided; the lawyers or the authorities?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1586 on: May 18, 2022, 07:41:17 AM »
A programme advertised to last three hours ends up lasting 1.5 hours. I wonder why and what was discarded? Who decided; the lawyers or the authorities?
I’m sure someone will ask him over on twitter.  Whether or not he answers is another matter.  Of course it could have been at the request of Channel 5 who, on reviewing all 3 hours, decided he was trying to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear and asked him to edit it to make it less protracted and dull.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1587 on: May 18, 2022, 07:43:09 AM »
Hey, Elli, have you forgotten about my disinclination to accuse Brueckner?  I have done that repeatedly because I cannot see anything that absolutely confirms that he did anything.

He has all the abilities and experience to have done the abduction and there seem to be pointers toward his being there, but you cant convict anyone on that.  We just don't know.

• Psychic Matt James believes that the whole Brueckner thing is just a deliberately made cloud making device to hide what is actually going on.  I think he may be right and that we are all a load of suckers.
  • Operation Grange believe Madeleine to be missing, NOT murdered.  They obviously are still very hopeful that Madeleine is alive
  • Matt James (an extremely clever psychic) has always insisted she is alive and like me, thinks that she is pregnant.

Matt confirmed the place where I looked for Madeleine on the video I found where she was dancing in 2012. He had no knowledge of where I was thinking, or even that I was searching.  Although tempted, I have never communicated with him.  The whole world to search; it was just like finding a needle in a haystack and we both found it.

From the whole wide world, both of us found the same place ....... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

It seems that it was on the strength of this that OG contacted him and presumably still read and are in contact with him..

Ah yes, just another psychic crank whose name should never grace the pages of a serious discussion forum such as this.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t7719-a-new-madeleine-picture-matt-james

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t7719p25-a-new-madeleine-picture-matt-james

What other missing children has this blackbird-snapping saviour successfully discovered and in reality, recovered?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 07:45:30 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1588 on: May 18, 2022, 07:49:01 AM »
Neither... Williams-Thomas was too late on the scene and saw that he'd been trumped by serious investigators, end of.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1589 on: May 18, 2022, 08:10:45 AM »
Ah yes, just another psychic crank whose name should never grace the pages of a serious discussion forum such as this.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t7719-a-new-madeleine-picture-matt-james

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t7719p25-a-new-madeleine-picture-matt-james

What other missing children has this blackbird-snapping saviour successfully discovered and in reality, recovered?

So the posters on missingmadeleine forum know more than Scotland Yard, do they ?   8(>((

Have they solved any of his runes as SY and I have?

Matt James has some odd ideas, but his eye is superb as illustrated by his lovely pictures and there are gems amongst his work.   He actually predicted that something big that would need his attention was coming on 3.5.7. which thousands must have seen.   3.5.7. being, of course, the date that Madeleine disappeared.

Right from day one, he has always very firmly stated that Madeleine is alive,  This is something that the other recognised psychics have also stated.  No question of her being dead.

Open your mind up Myster .... or are you concerned by what Matt is saying at present?