Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1665 on: October 06, 2022, 12:04:36 PM »
Can a dead person be tried and found guilty in a court of law? Then Article 6:2 of the ECHR cannot apply to them as they can't be charged with an offence.

Or found Guilty.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1666 on: October 06, 2022, 12:49:33 PM »
Thank you for that because I didn't know how to approach Duncroft.  Anna Racoon or Susan Nundy, was a resident of Duncroft at the time.  She was a friend of mine.  And on her Blog she said that none of this happened.  And that Jimmy Savile never did anything even remotely inappropriate to any of these vulnerable girls.

Anna Racoon was my initial source and sparked my interest.  Particularly the Meirion Jones connection which seems to have been inspired by disappointment over his grandmother's will.

Till then I went with the flow of "the most prolific paedophile etc etc"   Just part of my learning curve as far as the media is concerned.

Anna doesn't pretend to know the whole course of Savile's life but of the time, place and personalities involved in the episode of which she did have intimate knowledge she has provided proof - not opinion - but proof of the catastrophic lies perpetrated against him.

If memory serves me well the catalyst for Mark Williams Thomas's involvement was the chance seat beside Meirion Jones in a plane.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #1667 on: October 06, 2022, 12:52:14 PM »
Can a dead person be tried and found guilty in a court of law? Then Article 6:2 of the ECHR cannot apply to them as they can't be charged with an offence.

A dead person cannot be prosecuted but there can be a trial of the facts.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2015/12/21/is-the-cps-really-considering-putting-a-dead-man-on-trial/

As an aside, I caught some of this story on Newsnight last night which formed part of a discussion about how difficult it is for the police to successfully convict accused rapists. A man was allowed to walk free because the woman may have been suffering from sexomnia at the time the alleged crime took place.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63116989

In contrast, an old case in Germany highlighted how men could be convicted of rapes they didn't commit simply because the witness ("victim") appeared credible. I found this case when I was researching Johann Schwenn who, alongside Fulscher, is defending Brueckner. The mental health card appears to form part of some defences in rape cases.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justizirrtum_um_Ralf_Witte

I can only speculate on just how many of Savile's accusers were genuine victims. Those who weren't did nothing to help stop miscarriages of justice.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1668 on: October 06, 2022, 12:59:41 PM »
A dead person cannot be prosecuted but there can be a trial of the facts.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2015/12/21/is-the-cps-really-considering-putting-a-dead-man-on-trial/

As an aside, I caught some of this story on Newsnight last night which formed part of a discussion about how difficult it is for the police to successfully convict accused rapists. A man was allowed to walk free because the woman may have been suffering from sexomnia at the time the alleged crime took place.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63116989

In contrast, an old case in Germany highlighted how men could be convicted of rapes they didn't commit simply because the witness ("victim") appeared credible. I found this case when I was researching Johann Schwenn who, alongside Fulscher, is defending Brueckner. The mental health card appears to form part of some defences in rape cases.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justizirrtum_um_Ralf_Witte

I can only speculate on just how many of Savile's accusers were genuine victims. Those who weren't did nothing to help stop miscarriages of justice.

Of course they didn't.  False Witness is a Criminal Offence in itself.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1669 on: October 06, 2022, 01:02:22 PM »
Defending Saville.

Just when you thought this forum couldn’t get any worse.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1670 on: October 06, 2022, 01:03:27 PM »
Anna Racoon was my initial source and sparked my interest.  Particularly the Meirion Jones connection which seems to have been inspired by disappointment over his grandmother's will.

Till then I went with the flow of "the most prolific paedophile etc etc"   Just part of my learning curve as far as the media is concerned.

Anna doesn't pretend to know the whole course of Savile's life but of the time, place and personalities involved in the episode of which she did have intimate knowledge she has provided proof - not opinion - but proof of the catastrophic lies perpetrated against him.

If memory serves me well the catalyst for Mark Williams Thomas's involvement was the chance seat beside Meirion Jones in a plane.

Mark Williams Thomas is a Chancer, earning money on Innuendo, who then bails out when he can't prove what he says.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1671 on: October 06, 2022, 01:05:39 PM »
Defending Saville.

Defending Savile's Right to Innocence.  Just as I have defended Brueckner.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1672 on: October 06, 2022, 01:13:27 PM »
Defending Saville.

I'm quite disgusted, but also enlightened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1673 on: October 06, 2022, 01:19:14 PM »

Fortunately, your opinion is of no value.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1674 on: October 06, 2022, 01:31:31 PM »
Defending Saville.

Well some of its members have been defending a rapist and child molester for the last two years, why weren't you complaining then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1675 on: October 06, 2022, 01:43:35 PM »

It is to me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1676 on: October 06, 2022, 01:47:05 PM »

Here was I thinking you hung on my every word!  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1677 on: October 06, 2022, 02:00:47 PM »
Here was I thinking you hung on my every word!  @)(++(*

I do.  I do.  You meanwhile hang yourself.  What's not to like.  The Rule of Law exists.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1678 on: October 06, 2022, 02:30:13 PM »

Read the link for a change and find your disgust appropriate for those attempting to make money from fraudulent claims.

Be enlightened by the news that key evidence has somehow been 'lost' by the police.  And be aware that a documentary maker was the mover and shaker of all of this unseemly inheritance grab.

This is how Savile's estate was plundered
Snip
However, inquiries by this newspaper have revealed:
  • Mrs Robinson’s compensation claim is one of 211 filed under a scheme set up by the executors of Savile’s will, National Westminster Bank, and the law firm it has engaged to run it, Osborne Clarke.
  • All aspects of these further claims are supposed to be totally secret, but many refer to events and times – for example, screenings of Top Of The Pops – which would appear to be impossible. The way the scheme works means they are subject to only the most cursory scrutiny.
  • The lawyers who represent claimants will be paid between £11,000 and £16,000 for every claim they process. Under the scheme’s fixed ‘tariff’ of damages and legal fees, this means the lawyers will be paid up to ten times as much as victims. Next month, the scheme will be challenged in the Court of Appeal.
  • The fees going to Osborne Clarke will take precedence over all other calls on Savile’s fast-shrinking estate. They have already taken £500,000 and submitted bills for a further £200,000 – still only a fraction of the sum they will eventually be due.
  • What is left of the Savile estate is currently valued at about £3 million, and the payment of these fees will empty the pot. The only genuine victims likely to receive compensation are those abused at NHS hospitals or the BBC: in those cases, the burden will be transferred from the estate to tax and licence-fee payers. But this applies to less than half the claimants. The others will probably get nothing.

The Savile compensation scheme was first advertised in national newspapers. Claims are checked by a small group of ‘scrutineers,’ made up of members of Savile’s family, a few friends and former colleagues.

They are prevented from discussing claims so it’s impossible to establish their veracity.

The task is still harder because the police, who seized Savile’s diaries that recorded his movements for more than 20 years, say they have ‘lost’ them.

But it is clear that many of the allegations being processed are vague.
An analysis prepared for the Court of Appeal reveals that out of 211 claimants, eight say an incident of abuse took place at some time in a period lasting ten years or more.
Eighty say an incident occurred in a period of between two and ten years.
Sixty-one specify a year, and 62 both a year and a season.

There are claims by people who say they were assaulted at recordings of Top Of The Pops before it started in 1964, and others by those who describe assaults at the BBC TV Centre in London at recordings of programmes which were, in fact, filmed elsewhere.

One claimant described an assault by Savile in 1945, stating that he was a manager at a Mecca Ballroom. In 1945, Savile was 19 and a ‘Bevin boy’ miner.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798457/how-savile-s-niece-s-demand-compensation-led-police-fraud-probe-daughter-says-story-false-211-claims-vast-payments-police-investigate.html 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1679 on: October 06, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »
Well some of its members have been defending a rapist and child molester for the last two years, why weren't you complaining then?

There is a difference between defending.... or just not being taken in by wolts claims.

I would never defend him .....just don't believe he abducted Maddie from day one.

You don't know who you are protecting is actually innocent ...do you.