Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55951 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1695 on: October 06, 2022, 08:44:54 PM »
There's certainly more Savillophiles about than I would have assumed and almost certainly generates perplexity in them when considering the paradoxical stance on CB.
Each to their own, I suppose, but the moral high ground has just been taken back, ow's about that then? UrgUrgUrgUrgl

It's very strange. Disbelieving the victims, witnesses and the police in one case, despite the evidence and believing a prosecutor in another case despite no real evidence being offered. I suspect a deep seated bias.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1696 on: October 06, 2022, 08:50:17 PM »
It's very strange. Disbelieving the victims, witnesses and the police in one case, despite the evidence and believing a prosecutor in another case despite no real evidence being offered. I suspect a deep seated bias.
TBH, whilst I fully accept that Savile was a serial abuser, I’m surprised you have accepted it, considering your philosophy of “accept nothing, believe noone, check everything “.  All the evidence against Savile is from witnesses, no real proof or forensics, there was also a financial incentive in identifying as a victim, you’d think your scepiticism would have well and truly kicked in, but no, you’ve appear to have accepted what you’ve been told unquestioningly.  Interesting…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1697 on: October 06, 2022, 09:00:11 PM »

I'm defending The Right to The Presumption of Innocence for Savile and Brueckner.  If that's okay with everyone.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1698 on: October 06, 2022, 09:05:51 PM »
I'm defending The Right to The Presumption of Innocence for Savile and Brueckner.  If that's okay with everyone.

And Fred West?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1699 on: October 06, 2022, 09:11:08 PM »
And Fred West?

Who is Fred West?  I don't know anything about him.  Was he tried and convicted of anything?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1700 on: October 06, 2022, 09:15:56 PM »
Just carry on. The only person being exposed imo is you.

Did you miss John's admonition about abusive personal attacks on fellow members?  Rhetorical question 😁

I'm not entirely sure I wish to trade in the rights won at Runnymede for Mark Williams Thomas's version of the pursuit and technique used for his version of "justice".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1701 on: October 06, 2022, 09:27:20 PM »
Who is Fred West?  I don't know anything about him.  Was he tried and convicted of anything?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-57146895.amp
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1702 on: October 06, 2022, 09:30:51 PM »
There's certainly more Savillophiles about than I would have assumed and almost certainly generates perplexity in them when considering the paradoxical stance on CB.
Each to their own, I suppose, but the moral high ground has just been taken back, ow's about that then? UrgUrgUrgUrg

You are displaying ignorance and contempt for the rule of law.  Since when was the English judicial system usurped and replaced by mob rule and the diktat of a documentary film maker.  Preferably post mortem.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1703 on: October 06, 2022, 09:44:23 PM »

Please stop making thinly veiled personal attacks on me and address the fact that there is an issue in the Sir Jimmy Savile post mortem saga regarding the rule of law as we used to know it.

Such a situation could never occur in Portugal and it seldom happens here unless the accused is a celebrity.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1704 on: October 06, 2022, 09:45:54 PM »
TBH, whilst I fully accept that Savile was a serial abuser, I’m surprised you have accepted it, considering your philosophy of “accept nothing, believe noone, check everything “.  All the evidence against Savile is from witnesses, no real proof or forensics, there was also a financial incentive in identifying as a victim, you’d think your scepiticism would have well and truly kicked in, but no, you’ve appear to have accepted what you’ve been told unquestioningly.  Interesting…
                                                       Quite

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1705 on: October 06, 2022, 09:53:01 PM »

And even the next famous person earmarked for post mortem exposure by Mark Williams Thomas.

Mind you - I'm not quite getting my head around KNOWING and DOING NOTHING - in the full knowledge that children are at risk as Thomas appears to be advocating while advertising his next docu or whatever.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1706 on: October 06, 2022, 09:56:03 PM »
How anyone can read the evidence from abuse victims in the link below and still defend Saville is beyond me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28031538.amp

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1707 on: October 06, 2022, 10:01:29 PM »
I'm not really interested in your desperate attempts to cast doubt on Savile's guilt nor your attempts to blacken Mark Williams-Thomas's name. Whether you like it or not enough evidence of Savile's guilt exists for the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority to pay his victims.

I know nothing about Saviles guilt and neither do you - he never had the opportunity to defend himself in open court.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1708 on: October 06, 2022, 10:10:39 PM »
Did you miss John's admonition about abusive personal attacks on fellow members?  Rhetorical question 😁

I'm not entirely sure I wish to trade in the rights won at Runnymede for Mark Williams Thomas's version of the pursuit and technique used for his version of "justice".

The rights won at Runnymead from King John of England in 1215? As I recall King James Ist of England (and VI of Scotland wasn't too keen on it when he became King of both countries in 1603.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1709 on: October 06, 2022, 10:18:03 PM »
I know nothing about Saviles guilt and neither do you - he never had the opportunity to defend himself in open court.

Yes you do you just simply refuse to believe that his victim’s are telling the truth.

No wonder Saville’s child victims keep their abuse secret for so long. Yours is exactly the reaction they feared.