Author Topic: Tannerman, Smithman and Christian Brueckner  (Read 34958 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Tannerman, Smithman and Christian Brueckner
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2021, 11:46:57 AM »
The publicised time of 9.15pm arose out of JT's sighting, of course. Redwood then suggested 9.30pm to 10pm. In reality no-one knows.
I was addressing the connection between JT's sighting and Madeleine's disappearance which you claimed was "extremely tenuous" - are you not able to see things from JT's pov?  Granted it requires a degree of empathy and imagination in order to do so but please try again.  She sees a man carrying a small apparently female child in close proximity to the apartment from which Madeleine disappeared some time (as far as she is concerned between Madeleine's father's and Madeleine's mother's checks) and you wonder why she made a connection and then spoke up about it?  I ask again, what would you have done in such a situation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2021, 12:08:42 PM »
Rubbish, you're fawning over every word that come from Wolters or the press at the mention of CB.

You can assume I'm not extremely skilled at assessing evidence but I am.  My views are not simply based on what Wolters, says.. The jigsaw is far bigger than that and I understand how it goes together

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »
I would class this as disruption by someone who seems to get extremely aerated at the mere mention of the possibility of CB's involvement.

I think we have to make allowances for the desperation shown by some as it's dawning on them they've been wrong for 14 years... The insults don't bother me in the slightest

Offline barrier

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2021, 12:13:22 PM »
You can assume I'm not extremely skilled at assessing evidence but I am.  My views are not simply based on what Wolters, says.. The jigsaw is far bigger than that and I understand how it goes together

Quite agree, it all starts at 5a with the dogs and Wolters looking for the forensics to confirm their circumstantial evidence.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2021, 12:17:48 PM »
Quite agree, it all starts at 5a with the dogs and Wolters looking for the forensics to confirm their circumstantial evidence.

The alerts are not evidence more an absolute joke based on the evidence I've found.. You will see

Offline barrier

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2021, 12:21:37 PM »
The alerts are not evidence more an absolute joke based on the evidence I've found.. You will see

All circumstantial which Wolters talks of.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2021, 12:23:59 PM »
All circumstantial which Wolters talks of.

Whatever

Offline barrier

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2021, 12:25:33 PM »
Whatever

Stick with it, you see I'm right.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2021, 12:44:19 PM »
Stick with it, you see I'm right.

I'm interested in what excuses grime comes up with... And amaral

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2021, 12:53:41 PM »
I was addressing the connection between JT's sighting and Madeleine's disappearance which you claimed was "extremely tenuous" - are you not able to see things from JT's pov?  Granted it requires a degree of empathy and imagination in order to do so but please try again.  She sees a man carrying a small apparently female child in close proximity to the apartment from which Madeleine disappeared some time (as far as she is concerned between Madeleine's father's and Madeleine's mother's checks) and you wonder why she made a connection and then spoke up about it?  I ask again, what would you have done in such a situation?

Jane Tanner said;

At the time she had not paid him much attention because it is common, at the OC, for children to pass in the arms of their parents between the creche and their respective homes, when they have collected them from the baby-sitting service.

So can we assume she just glanced at him? She gave a very detailed description of someone she didn't pay much attention to.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2021, 12:56:38 PM »
I'm interested in what excuses grime comes up with... And amaral

As Grime made no claims he has no need to make excuses.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2021, 12:58:07 PM »
As Grime made no claims he has no need to make excuses.

Grime did make claims

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2021, 01:46:51 PM »
I think we have to make allowances for the desperation shown by some as it's dawning on them they've been wrong for 14 years... The insults don't bother me in the slightest

I think you should wait for your chickens to hatch before you crow. You could still end up with egg on your face.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2021, 01:49:56 PM »
I think you should wait for your chickens to hatch before you crow. You could still end up with egg on your face.

If you had followed and understood all the evidence ss I have you wouldn't say that.  I'm absolutely sure Wolters has proof Maddie was abducted by a paedophile
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 02:27:00 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
Jane Tanner said;

At the time she had not paid him much attention because it is common, at the OC, for children to pass in the arms of their parents between the creche and their respective homes, when they have collected them from the baby-sitting service.

So can we assume she just glanced at him? She gave a very detailed description of someone she didn't pay much attention to.
You can assume whatever you want.  She gave a description which matched closely with Totman's account of what he was wearing so you can sniff suspiciously and disdainfully at JT's statement but what you can't do is explain how she managed to get the description of how he looked so bang on can you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly