Author Topic: New Member  (Read 6396 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: New Member
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2022, 11:29:38 AM »
I don't know what you mean by support.

Are you talking about fundraisers & poster campaigns, or simply saying nice thing on social media?

It's ok to have contrary opinions you know.

I've never heard Mr Gilberts full account regarding what he was doing on the day in question, or a good explanation for why he plead guilty.

I might be able to form different opinions if I had, then I could conform to your own standard of acceptable opinions.

I'm not sure why you expect anyone to value your opinion or take on this or listen to you requiring answers. No explanation is owed

Btw as the media is involved it wouldnt be a like on social media or snide comments which seems to be the level on this forum.

Once again so you understand Ray has NO intention of answering questions on here. He works with and supports other cases in real life.

He hadn't resorted to 1.30 am posts to look like he knows more than anyone else.

If you want any more answers do the usual just Google and  make your opinions based on anything but the FACTS.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2022, 11:48:05 AM »
I'm not sure why you expect anyone to value your opinion or take on this or listen to you requiring answers. No explanation is owed

Btw as the media is involved it wouldnt be a like on social media or snide comments which seems to be the level on this forum.

Once again so you understand Ray has NO intention of answering questions on here. He works with and supports other cases in real life.

He hadn't resorted to 1.30 am posts to look like he knows more than anyone else.

If you want any more answers do the usual just Google and  make your opinions based on anything but the FACTS.

Where can I find the FACTS?

I suppose I'd have to hear them from Mr Gilbert really.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2022, 12:27:28 PM »
Ross here, been pulled into the madeleine mccann case. So interested in new suspects, and peoples personal opinions on the case. One in particular why people call gerry a freemason.

Offline Admin

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2022, 12:38:26 PM »
Ross here, been pulled into the madeleine mccann case. So interested in new suspects, and peoples personal opinions on the case. One in particular why people call gerry a freemason.

Welcome to the forum Ross. Personally I have no idea why some do so.