Author Topic: Do you thinj CB is guilty  (Read 5584 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Do you thinj CB is guilty
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2023, 01:29:42 PM »
Well that isn't going to be happening anytime in the foreseeable future, so I wouldn't waste too much thought on the matter really.

Im more interested in calling out sceptics for their lack of credibility ....I agree it wont be soon....have to get the MO confirmed in the other two rape cases to strengthen the case against CM in the MM case

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2023, 02:00:46 PM »
Im more interested in calling out sceptics for their lack of credibility ....I agree it wont be soon....have to get the MO confirmed in the other two rape cases to strengthen the case against CM in the MM case

His MO was entering unlocked apartments, targeting single women, & raping them at knife point whilst filming.
I'm struggling to see the parallels with Madeleine's abduction personally.
So, what's the link between the Behan case & Maddie, according to you Wolters says there's a link.
I've asked you multiple times to provide a quote from Wolters,  him claiming as much, but you never respond with anything.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2023, 03:14:52 PM »
His MO was entering unlocked apartments, targeting single women, & raping them at knife point whilst filming.
I'm struggling to see the parallels with Madeleine's abduction personally.
So, what's the link between the Behan case & Maddie, according to you Wolters says there's a link.
I've asked you multiple times to provide a quote from Wolters,  him claiming as much, but you never respond with anything.

I've posted it several times here,.....so it's strange you think I haven't... you'd never accept it anyway

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2023, 03:26:34 PM »
I've posted it several times here,.....so it's strange you think I haven't... you'd never accept it anyway

Try me, post it again.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2023, 04:00:54 PM »
Try me, post it again.
[/quote

you are only here for a laugh so I wont be bothering.....are you not aware that HB recognised the MO in the DM case immedieately

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2023, 04:15:16 PM »

I'm quite aware, I'm quite aware that there's sod all connection between the rapes & Madeleine's disappearance, & I'm quite aware that, despite repeated requests, you have never provided the relevant quote from Wolters.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2023, 06:11:16 PM »
I'm quite aware, I'm quite aware that there's sod all connection between the rapes & Madeleine's disappearance, & I'm quite aware that, despite repeated requests, you have never provided the relevant quote from Wolters.

Sam MO in the DM as in the HB case....as in the two other rape cases . if these 3 rapes charges result in a conviction taht wiill establish a proven MO ,..
If Wolters has a video of MM being tortured matching the proven MO that will be enough for guillty verdict. I have posted this before because several posters didnt like it, This is my theory and fits with everything Wolters has said...

you said you wouldnt believe unless you could watch the video of the rapes/torture...
perhaps you want to see the torture of MM too.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2023, 06:14:44 PM »
Sam MO in the DM as in the HB case....as in the two other rape cases . if these 3 rapes charges result in a conviction taht wiill establish a proven MO ,..
If Wolters has a video of MM being tortured matching the proven MO that will be enough for guillty verdict. I have posted this before because several posters didnt like it, This is my theory and fits with everything Wolters has said...

you said you wouldnt believe unless you could watch the video of the rapes/torture...
perhaps you want to see the torture of MM too.

Still no cite regarding whatever Wolters is supposed to have said though. That's all I'm asking for. Where is it?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2023, 06:22:42 PM »

“The case against the suspect Christian B for the [alleged] rape of Hazel Behan is in a good way… I am very hopeful for a charge on this case.

“We are building a picture of Christian B and the methods he uses to commit his crimes. There are parallels with the case of the American tourist who was raped, the attack on Hazel Behan, and the abduction and murder of Madeleine McCann.

“In each case the person has come into the person’s apartment or property by breaking and entering, often not through the door.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/madeleine-mccann-kidnap-suspect-faces-new-rape-charge-algarve-1364004

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2023, 06:26:53 PM »
Still no cite regarding whatever Wolters is supposed to have said though. That's all I'm asking for. Where is it?

hes made many statements....Ive not claimed anything he hasnt said...thats all you are getting...its of no imorance to me to keep you informed

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2023, 06:32:48 PM »
hes made many statements....Ive not claimed anything he hasnt said...thats all you are getting...its of no imorance to me to keep you informed

You have. You've repeatedly claim there's a link between the cases, when there isn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2023, 06:42:31 PM »
You have. You've repeatedly claim there's a link between the cases, when there isn't.
There is

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2023, 06:50:23 PM »
There is

No, there isn't. The torture video of Maddie exists only in your imagination I'm afraid.
In the real world, the evidence against Brueckner is that he told his mates he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence. That's why he isn't being charged

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2023, 06:55:01 PM »
No, there isn't. The torture video of Maddie exists only in your imagination I'm afraid.
In the real world, the evidence against Brueckner is that he told his mates he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence. That's why he isn't being charged

Believe whatever you want

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2023, 07:03:08 PM »

Believe whatever you want

I believe Brueckner will never be charged, for the simple reason that it's obvious he won't be.