Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2020, 06:59:42 PM »
Not sure how that works,Suzi Lamplugh was declared dead,where's the evidence of such?
Have the police said she is certainly dead?  The evidence points to the likelihood, but 100% certitude?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2020, 07:46:05 PM »
Have the police said she is certainly dead?  The evidence points to the likelihood, but 100% certitude?

Today Suzy is officially declared dead. Her father signed the legal papers necessary for a presumption of death allowed after a person has been missing for seven years. 'It marks a finality,' he said. 'It releases us. It allows us to think of Suzy as dead. We loved her very much, but we need to rebuild our lives.'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/suzy-lamplugh-declared-dead-by-her-family-seven-years-ago-today-an-estate-agent-vanished-after-1487612.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2020, 07:47:08 PM »
The police report on which the Public Prosecutors based the archiving report found that he was wrong from start to finish.

Yet to be proved wrong,no sign of her since 3/05/2007.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2020, 07:49:42 PM »
We'll soon know,home by christmas was a claim.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2020, 07:52:31 PM »
We'll soon know,home by christmas was a claim.

They Hoped to have Madeleine home by Christmas.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2020, 08:16:34 PM »
Today Suzy is officially declared dead. Her father signed the legal papers necessary for a presumption of death allowed after a person has been missing for seven years. 'It marks a finality,' he said. 'It releases us. It allows us to think of Suzy as dead. We loved her very much, but we need to rebuild our lives.'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/suzy-lamplugh-declared-dead-by-her-family-seven-years-ago-today-an-estate-agent-vanished-after-1487612.html
So that’s a no then, no certitude.  Thanks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2020, 12:43:57 AM »
So that’s a no then, no certitude.  Thanks.

I'm 100% certain SY are going to rescue Suzy Lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence & Maddie from the abductor.

Shouldn't be much longer now.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2020, 07:14:38 AM »
I'm 100% certain SY are going to rescue Suzy Lamplugh, Claudia Lawrence & Maddie from the abductor.

Shouldn't be much longer now.
And I’m 100% certain you write the first stupid and or offensive thought that comes into your head because you are just a troll.

Offline Lace

« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2020, 08:06:01 AM »
Not sure how that works,Suzi Lamplugh was declared dead,where's the evidence of such?

The difference is she was an adult when she disappeared,   so having not got in touch with her family after so long I can understand them believing she is dead.   

Offline Lace

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2020, 08:07:28 AM »
Is there a family whose missing person was a child when she/he disappeared that has declared their child must be dead?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2020, 08:44:41 AM »
Is there a family whose missing person was a child when she/he disappeared that has declared their child must be dead?

Usually it's done so the relatives can deal with bank accounts and other matters. That's not really an issue with children; no affairs to clear up.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2020, 11:38:39 AM »
By your own admission you did not post what I said and what you did post was garbled.  What I was curious about is what Amaral is getting up to these days.
When was the last time a transcript of one of his unlearned ravings from the ubiquitous (at one time) chat show studios was released ... was it
  • after his terribly embarrassing 'revelation' about the alleged old lady and the alleged cremation?
  • or was it after the revelation of his chum and fellow Madeleine author's depravity courtesy of the Portuguese judicial system became common knowledge?
You may think Amaral was capable of achieving "the best outcome" and "would have got it" but I am afraid it seems to have slipped your mind that the Portuguese authorities didn't share your confidence.
They sacked him.

We will never know what he could have achieved - and for reasons, we don't really know he was moved

Considering he wrote a book on what he believed happened - it may have slipped your mind it's still there.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2020, 11:45:38 AM »
Usually it's done so the relatives can deal with bank accounts and other matters. That's not really an issue with children; no affairs to clear up.

Being declared dead by a court is not proof of death.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2020, 12:56:37 PM »
Being declared dead by a court is not proof of death.

Hello stranger! Been having fun elsewhere?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2020, 02:28:17 PM »
Hello stranger! Been having fun elsewhere?

I've been having fun everywhere....I love the lockdown