Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 409996 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2020, 11:08:27 AM »
Again I ask - why was the Smith family reconstruction deemed more important than one by the Tapas group?

The Smith reconstruction didn’t attract the same publicity that a McCann/Tapas one would. It is worth pointing out that this would not have been only Amaral’s decision to make. For the record I think the decision was wrong. I think the PJ should have physically nailed down the collective Tapas timeline as soon as possible.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #526 on: June 12, 2020, 11:31:56 AM »
The Smith reconstruction didn’t attract the same publicity that a McCann/Tapas one would. It is worth pointing out that this would not have been only Amaral’s decision to make. For the record I think the decision was wrong. I think the PJ should have physically nailed down the collective Tapas timeline as soon as possible.

With hindsight we know that the group should have been separated and interviewed straight away. So should the Tapas staff. At the time I don't see how that would have been seen as desirable or doable however.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #527 on: June 12, 2020, 11:41:42 AM »

The PJ weren't capable of nailing down anything.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #528 on: June 12, 2020, 11:45:17 AM »
With hindsight we know that the group should have been separated and interviewed straight away. So should the Tapas staff. At the time I don't see how that would have been seen as desirable or doable however.

By Whom?  They were interviewed on the next day.  But Amaral had already decided that The McCanns were guilty.

How on earth was Amaral allowed to Coordinate this Case?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #529 on: June 12, 2020, 01:37:11 PM »
Mr McClusky thought he saw Kate McCann; even though she didn't speak English! The couple he saw were investigated and ruled out.

And that sighting happened many miles away and not at the time of the disappearance.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #530 on: June 12, 2020, 01:57:55 PM »
What is the probability of the parents being involved and what do you base that figure on

Presuming she is dead and killed (which we can't actually say for sure) then statistically it's likely to be a family member that has committed the crime.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #531 on: June 12, 2020, 02:03:51 PM »
Strange then that the McCanns own 'reconstruction' had Smithman's child being carried like firewood.

And RH has Smithman carrying a child like Tannerman does.

Offline Lace

« Reply #532 on: June 12, 2020, 02:06:47 PM »
Strange then that the McCanns own 'reconstruction' had Smithman's child being carried like firewood.

The McCann's 'own' reconstruction??   Do you mean the one the Police did for Crimewatch?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #533 on: June 12, 2020, 02:07:10 PM »
Presuming she is dead and killed (which we can't actually say for sure) then statistically it's likely to be a family member that has committed the crime.

Or Not.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #534 on: June 12, 2020, 02:29:11 PM »

I’m not sure why not as we are not talking about large numbers.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #535 on: June 12, 2020, 02:31:09 PM »

I think you had better get that information to OG German Police and Portuguese Police

Offline jassi

« Reply #536 on: June 12, 2020, 02:33:49 PM »
I think you had better get that information to OG German Police and Portuguese Police

Somehow I don't think they'll be interested in clouding the issue.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #537 on: June 12, 2020, 02:38:42 PM »
Somehow I don't think they'll be interested in clouding the issue.

Tick Tock.  Playing a Blinder, eh what!

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #538 on: June 12, 2020, 03:07:29 PM »
The McCann's 'own' reconstruction??   Do you mean the one the Police did for Crimewatch?

Nope. Crimewatch got it right.
I was talking about the propaganda film that was 'Madeleine was here'.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 03:37:19 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #539 on: June 12, 2020, 03:12:08 PM »
Excessive propaganda! Tannerman is Smithman  @)(++(*

Tannerman is found but not Smithyboy!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.