Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406953 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1065 on: June 28, 2020, 03:40:02 PM »
He reproduced exactly what was said in the files on 10th September 2007. His book covered the investigation during the period when he was involved.

you must realise he added things himself or perhaps you beleive what you have posted...The book is not exactly what is in the files and thats why I dont trust your judgement

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1066 on: June 28, 2020, 03:52:30 PM »
José Alberto Carvalho: Let me ask you this question Gonçalo Amaral, could Christian Brueckner be the author of… whatever happened to Madeleine McCann or not?

Gonçalo Amaral: To answer that question, it needs first to be demonstrated that there was an abduction. And what I can demonstrate is that all those people who were there lied, there was never any scheme to… monitor the children who were at home, sleeping in the apartments… they went to the apartments to use the WC, this is written in statements they made, they told the receptionist that they were going to the apartment to see their children, they didn’t say they were going to the bathroom because the bathroom by the pool didn’t have great conditions to go there, they simulated a situation of abduction with the window, with the opening of it all... saying that the window was open, it was closed, a big mess...

No volte face here.

do you have  a link to this translation...the part about the window doesnt tally with the ones ive seen

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1067 on: June 28, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
José Alberto Carvalho: Let me ask you this question Gonçalo Amaral, could Christian Brueckner be the author of… whatever happened to Madeleine McCann or not?

Gonçalo Amaral: To answer that question, it needs first to be demonstrated that there was an abduction. And what I can demonstrate is that all those people who were there lied, there was never any scheme to… monitor the children who were at home, sleeping in the apartments… they went to the apartments to use the WC, this is written in statements they made, they told the receptionist that they were going to the apartment to see their children, they didn’t say they were going to the bathroom because the bathroom by the pool didn’t have great conditions to go there, they simulated a situation of abduction with the window, with the opening of it all... saying that the window was open, it was closed, a big mess...

No volte face here.
Plenty of unsubstantiated accusation though - he’s rather good at that.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1068 on: June 28, 2020, 03:59:18 PM »
He said they lied about the visits and the window... No mention of Maddie dying in an accident... No mention of her covering up het death.  He even mentions it's possible she could have left the apartment herself...

He says Maddie died in the apartment - what he doesn't know is how, or what the circumstances were.

I cant see how you can say he is backtracking that only seems that way to you your opinion as usual.

Talk about simulation because it wasn't kidnapping, is that it?

I explain. How could a possible abductor enter the apartment? One way would be with a false key, but after that this clue was not confirmed, and the other was to enter through a door that was open. That apartment is a ground floor that has a main wooden door and a sliding door at the rear that opened onto the garden and further down the restaurant area where everyone was dining. Therefore, if there is a kidnapper to leave no marks, this would be the entry point. But within that line of implying that the children were safe, it was invented that a window was found open, but there is great confusion in the statements because some say they were open, others did not know. but there is one thing that the child's mother says in statements and that is that when she was in the apartment that window was always closed, with the shutters closed. What is asked is why that night the only fingerprint that appears in the window is that of the child's mother and not of an alleged abductor.

Those were the doubts you always had?

These are not doubts. They are certainties. We are sure that no one passed through there. If anyone comes to say that they entered and left the window, it is completely a lie.

The only thing missing is where Maddie is at all, or what happened to her?

That is another matter. The child died in that apartment, the circumstances are that we do not know. The Judiciary Police does not accuse anyone of murder ...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1069 on: June 28, 2020, 04:07:11 PM »
Keela alerted to blood in the boot. The key isn't kept in the boot!

In the sample collected in the boot area of the vehicle, 15 of the identified
DNA components coincide with the corresponding components in the DNA profile of
Madeleine McCann, this of [having] 19 components.

Portimao, 11 September 2007
Inspector
Joao Carlos

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

Eddie did not alert to the boot ~ I think you must know that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1070 on: June 28, 2020, 04:09:41 PM »
He says Maddie died in the apartment - what he doesn't know is how, or what the circumstances were.

I cant see how you can say he is backtracking that only seems that way to you your opinion as usual.

are you seriously saying he has not said maddie died in the apartment due to an accident...due to calpol...that her parents covered up the death...are you serious...have you read his book...have you listened to his documentary.......thats what he said...now he is not saying it...thats backtracking.  it looks to me that the only tyhing that reallistically could cause this is the ECHR case has started
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 04:40:40 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1071 on: June 28, 2020, 04:17:52 PM »
It is based on their conclusion when he was working on the case. Goncalo Amaral was the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation!

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation.

10 September 2007
(Processo: VOL ,X, p. 2587-2602)

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

Yet another corrupt cop associated with Amaral and with Madeleine's case.

The two defendants, Diamantino dos Santos de Almeida and Tavares were convicted co-author and should appeal the conviction.

The three inspectors Judicial, both now convicted and who was acquitted, all remain active.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71041#msg71041
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1072 on: June 28, 2020, 04:32:29 PM »
are you seriously saying he has not said maddie died in the apartment due to an accident...due to calpol...that her parents covered up the death...are you serios...have you read his book...have you listened to his documentary.......thats what he said...now he is not saying it...thats backtracking.  it looks to me that the only tyhing that reallistically could cause this is the ECHR case has started

In an interview with El Mundo he lied about Kate McCann ~ he never met her or interviewed her and the interviewer did ask about his theory about Madeleine falling off the couch.

Q – It was said that Kate was very cold. But I've seen her cry.

A - So did I. She is not cold. There was a moment, in a meeting with them, when we set out the sofa theory. Kate puts her head down, looking distant, and, after a few seconds, she looked up again as if nothing had happened. She looked like she was escaping from the role that she was interpreting.

Q - When you raised the hypothesis that the girl might have died after falling off the sofa, did Kate McCann answer?

A - She did not answer, she just dropped her head for a moment, as if she was about to faint. She had an emotional collapse that lasted just a moment.

com/2008/09/gonalo-amaral-in-el-mundo-gerry-mccann.html

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1073 on: June 28, 2020, 04:37:34 PM »

Eddie alerted to scent coming from the vehicle. They did not put Eddie inside the vehicle to find the source. If hairs in the boot match Madeleine it is a game changer!

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1074 on: June 28, 2020, 04:40:01 PM »
Eddie alerted to scent coming from the vehicle. They did not put Eddie inside the vehicle to find the source. If hairs in the boot match Madeleine it is a game changer!

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant.

there was blood in the vehicle ////gerrys blood

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1075 on: June 28, 2020, 04:41:54 PM »

Presumably this is because, as Martin Grime explains, Eddie does not need to indicate a precise point - simply that there is cadaver odour there. Keela is then used to pin down precise points for their evidential value)

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1076 on: June 28, 2020, 04:44:15 PM »
In an interview with El Mundo he lied about Kate McCann ~ he never met her or interviewed her and the interviewer did ask about his theory about Madeleine falling off the couch.

Q – It was said that Kate was very cold. But I've seen her cry.

A - So did I. She is not cold. There was a moment, in a meeting with them, when we set out the sofa theory. Kate puts her head down, looking distant, and, after a few seconds, she looked up again as if nothing had happened. She looked like she was escaping from the role that she was interpreting.

Q - When you raised the hypothesis that the girl might have died after falling off the sofa, did Kate McCann answer?

A - She did not answer, she just dropped her head for a moment, as if she was about to faint. She had an emotional collapse that lasted just a moment.

com/2008/09/gonalo-amaral-in-el-mundo-gerry-mccann.html

Who is lying? Behind the mirror Kate couldn't see Amaral watching her closely! Haven't you seen a police interview room?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1077 on: June 28, 2020, 04:48:49 PM »

Stop trying to rewrite history.

The only alert Eddie made in the garage was to the Renault passenger door. We've all watched the video.

When the key fob was removed and hidden Keela alerted to it, and Eddie also alerted to the hidden key fob for the second time.

When the key fob was forensically tested cellular material from Gerry McCann was found

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1078 on: June 28, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »

Presumably this is because, as Martin Grime explains, Eddie does not need to indicate a precise point - simply that there is cadaver odour there. Keela is then used to pin down precise points for their evidential value)

Please read and try to understand my post. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg604190#msg604190 
There was no such alert to cadaver odour in the hire vehicle.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1079 on: June 28, 2020, 04:54:15 PM »
Stop trying to rewrite history.

The only alert Eddie made in the garage was to the Renault passenger door. We've all watched the video.

When the key fob was removed and hidden Keela alerted to it, and Eddie also alerted to the hidden key fob for the second time.

When the key fob was forensically tested cellular material from Gerry McCann was found

I'm not rewriting anything. I will provide you with the FACTS! Keela made 2 alerts to blood. One to the key and another alert in the car boot! The DNA had 15 alleles matching Madeleine in the BOOT not on the key!