Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1305 on: July 03, 2020, 10:04:05 PM »
Another bit of evidence pointing to an earlier time than 10pm.
Who would have been calling Madeleine Madeleine before 10pm?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1306 on: July 03, 2020, 10:10:13 PM »
Who would have been calling Madeleine Madeleine before 10pm?

If that happened somebody that knew her NOT a stranger!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1307 on: July 03, 2020, 10:11:01 PM »
If that happened somebody that knew her NOT a stranger!
Who and why? Wasn’t she supposed to be dead by then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1308 on: July 03, 2020, 10:22:02 PM »
You should follow up regardless if the victim's name was heard. Cover every angle!

My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine's disappearance"

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:24:57 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1309 on: July 03, 2020, 10:24:53 PM »
You should follow up regardless if the victim's name was heard. Cover every angle!
You didn’t answer the question.  Madeleine died earlier in the evening but you think someone known to her was calling out her name just before 10pm.  Who and why?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1310 on: July 03, 2020, 10:31:58 PM »
Mrs Carpenter was the witness and her husband didn't hear it and he was with her! I would need to further question the witness. It hasn't changed my theory but it would be foolish not to follow it up!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1311 on: July 03, 2020, 10:46:33 PM »
Got a time when they left

"Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area."

"My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine's disappearance."

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:50:12 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1312 on: July 03, 2020, 11:02:30 PM »
Mrs Carpenter was the witness and her husband didn't hear it and he was with her! I would need to further question the witness. It hasn't changed my theory but it would be foolish not to follow it up!
You’d best get on it then Inspector P, no time to waste, these McCanns won’t arrest themselves you know!

Offline The General

« Reply #1313 on: July 03, 2020, 11:07:44 PM »
You’d best get on it then Inspector P, no time to waste, these McCanns won’t arrest themselves you know!
The sarcasm is strong in this one today.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1314 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:52 PM »
You didn’t answer the question.  Madeleine died earlier in the evening but you think someone known to her was calling out her name just before 10pm.  Who and why?

Perhaps people had started looking for the missing child BEFORE 10pm..... and naturally some who knew her would call her name.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1315 on: July 03, 2020, 11:38:18 PM »
Perhaps people had started looking for the missing child BEFORE 10pm..... and naturally some who knew her would call her name.
Right.  So the alarm must have actually been raised before 9.30pm then.  Well that throws a spanner in the works! 

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1316 on: July 04, 2020, 12:29:34 AM »
Right.  So the alarm must have actually been raised before 9.30pm then.  Well that throws a spanner in the works!

No he says he left the Tapas around 9:15 - 9:30 and his wife heard the girls name on the way back to their apartment. Pure speculation but the voice she heard may have been coming from 5a. It could have been someone carrying out the very first action following a "safe approach" in the CPR algorithm: "The majority of paediatric cardiorespiratory arrests are not caused by primary cardiac problems but are secondary to other causes, mostly respiratory insufficiency; hence the order of delivering the resuscitation sequence: airway (A),breathing (B), and circulation (C).Rescuers should assess the responsiveness of a child"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1317 on: July 04, 2020, 12:43:56 PM »
Author
Sexta às 9 - RTP

My dear, investigating the truth implies humility. Opening of spirit. Failure recognition.
Gonçalo Amaral's thesis had irreparable flaws, and therefore, just for that reason, it wasn't even turned into public accusation. But then came public pressure. The books. The theses. Sell the story. And the urge to crucify the parents prompted a lot of people to want to believe in a thesis even when the inconsistencies were too much.
I've been investigating this case for 13 years.
No prejudice. Don't even sweat it.
Interviewed the McCanns several times. How it's public. I read all the files. All the reports. And all these years I've heard the biggest nonsense about what I've read and seen happening unbelieving with so much lie just in order to justify the the thesis of a remote inspector for saying in public what he could never prove in justice.
But in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is valid for everyone. Forget the bench trainers. The bitaites of those who know nothing. Read it! Look at this! But open minded.
I've never seen a suspect like Bruckner: with so many signs that put him in place of the real criminal.
Not the perfect suspect.
He's a pedophile and walked 22 years between us.
Not a pedophile because there are complaints. He's a pedophile convicted and extradited to serve time.
To all those who prefer to believe in what they always believed without knowing why, or simply because they didn't like Mccan and blame them for leaving their children alone, I ask: leave prejudice aside. It's not just about Madeleine anymore. It's about our children's safety. And we know who's in the middle of us!
Sandra Felgueira

Sandra now realise the truth about amaral and how she was lied to

Offline The General

« Reply #1318 on: July 04, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »
Author
Sexta às 9 - RTP

My dear, investigating the truth implies humility. Opening of spirit. Failure recognition.
Gonçalo Amaral's thesis had irreparable flaws, and therefore, just for that reason, it wasn't even turned into public accusation. But then came public pressure. The books. The theses. Sell the story. And the urge to crucify the parents prompted a lot of people to want to believe in a thesis even when the inconsistencies were too much.
I've been investigating this case for 13 years.
No prejudice. Don't even sweat it.
Interviewed the McCanns several times. How it's public. I read all the files. All the reports. And all these years I've heard the biggest nonsense about what I've read and seen happening unbelieving with so much lie just in order to justify the the thesis of a remote inspector for saying in public what he could never prove in justice.
But in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is valid for everyone. Forget the bench trainers. The bitaites of those who know nothing. Read it! Look at this! But open minded.
I've never seen a suspect like Bruckner: with so many signs that put him in place of the real criminal.
Not the perfect suspect.
He's a pedophile and walked 22 years between us.
Not a pedophile because there are complaints. He's a pedophile convicted and extradited to serve time.
To all those who prefer to believe in what they always believed without knowing why, or simply because they didn't like Mccan and blame them for leaving their children alone, I ask: leave prejudice aside. It's not just about Madeleine anymore. It's about our children's safety. And we know who's in the middle of us!
Sandra Felgueira

Sandra now realise the truth about amaral and how she was lied to
Just another marionette scratching a living on the carousel, who's career zenith was to have Gerry on the run briefly. She should have stopped there and went back to reporting on jumble sales.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1319 on: July 04, 2020, 03:34:11 PM »

This statement also backs up searches happened before 10pm.

That on 3rd May at about 22.05 she was working at the Mini Club, at the "dinner time period" together with colleagues Charlotte and Amy, when a female individual arrived, whose name she does not know, just that she was the mother of a child there (belonging to Toddlers 2), being a guest who was staying at the resort and who left at the end of the week, who told her that a girl called "Maddie" has disappeared, and that the girl's parents needed help in looking for her.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JACQUELINE_WILLIAMS.htm

It takes 5 minutes to get to the Mini Club from the tapas area. So that witness was told by 10pm they need help looking for Maddie. Another piece of evidence putting the alarm being raised before 10pm.