Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410121 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1380 on: July 06, 2020, 08:42:21 PM »
1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''

David Payne Reply "I can't, no.'

There are no words  @)(++(*

A Gentleman, obviously.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1381 on: July 07, 2020, 12:46:46 AM »
Where do I start? They were between parked vehicles. Where did you get that from? None of the 3 witness involved mentioned parked cars.
I got that from one of the Carpenter statements IIRC.

I think he said that there were about 6 vehicles, 5A gate to Tapas reception entrance.  I remember trying to fit 6 smallish cars on a google earth map and thinking how closely parked they were.

Seems there were cars all along that stretch

Offline sadie

« Reply #1382 on: July 07, 2020, 01:12:29 AM »

Hmm especially when we have another little error about bedtime that particular evening. They were ready for bed
 early- Kate said she put them to bed and covered Madeleine as it was a cold evening. (Door left ajar)
Gerry claims Maddie was as he left her (on his proud dad visit)as he put her to bed 'on top of the covers as it was a warm night.(claiming the door had moved as the motivation to check on the children).

JT says it was cold as she was concerned that the 'abducted child' had no shoes on.

According to statements, the Mccanns only left the door open a bit, so that there was just a little light shining in, this was before they went for their meal.   The door was ajar was not at the time of putting the little ones to bed; it was at the time of Kates check, when Madeleine had vanished ... and over 2 hours later.  Shame that you got that wrong.

How do you know if Gerry was, or was not, the last to see Madeleine just before they left for dinner?   In his perception the room was warm, so he rearranged her position ?

How do you know if Kate was, or was not, the last to see Madeleine just before they left for dinner?  In Kates perception the room was a bit cool, so she pulled the bedclothes over her, but Madeleine herself had climbed on top of the bedclothes.

How do you know if Kate upon seeing Madeleine missing, in panic and desperation pull down the bedclothes a bit, then re-arrange them ?

You don't KNOW, do you ?   And neither do I.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1383 on: July 07, 2020, 09:36:59 AM »
I got that from one of the Carpenter statements IIRC.

I think he said that there were about 6 vehicles, 5A gate to Tapas reception entrance.  I remember trying to fit 6 smallish cars on a google earth map and thinking how closely parked they were.

Seems there were cars all along that stretch

Not 6 cars, six metres to his left.

When I crossed the road outside the MW reception I remember there were cars parked, I remember taking some time to see if I could cross the road because there were cars parked to my left and I was carrying I****. They were about six metres away from me and i calculate that some (inaudible) metres from the back of Gerry's apartment, I do not remember anything about these cars.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

One of them belonged to the chef, Pelega;

When he arrived there, by vehicle, at around 21:10, he remembers that next to the Tapas reception, he saw a vehicle, dark blue in colour, with Portuguese license plates. Although he cannot be definite, he believes it was a Fiesta or Focus.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ARLINDO-PELEGA.htm

So at 21:10 there was just one car there, and two after Pelega parked. I doubt if more arrived in the next five minutes;

2115: JT leaves table, and sees GM talking with fellow resident ("Jez" Wilkins) outside the patio gate of 5A. The two were standing just up the hill from the gate towards Rua A. da Silva Road.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1384 on: July 07, 2020, 09:48:30 AM »
from what i can see the analysis of the timeline is an attempt to implicate the McCanns....that ship surely has  sailed.
SY will have analysed it using Holmes and judging by what is happening are happy it doesnt impicate the Mcanns and ther eis an opportunity for abduction...i cant see any other conclusion

Offline Lace

« Reply #1385 on: July 07, 2020, 10:00:29 AM »
1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''

David Payne Reply "I can't, no.'

There are no words  @)(++(*

Can you tell me in your opinion,  why David Payne would lie about calling on Kate?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1386 on: July 07, 2020, 10:42:50 AM »
from what i can see the analysis of the timeline is an attempt to implicate the McCanns....that ship surely has  sailed.
SY will have analysed it using Holmes and judging by what is happening are happy it doesnt impicate the Mcanns and ther eis an opportunity for abduction...i cant see any other conclusion
It's just diversion tactics and denial.  It's a bit like being trapped in the jungle with a bunch of Japanese soldiers who haven't realised the war is over.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1387 on: July 07, 2020, 01:39:46 PM »
Can you tell me in your opinion,  why David Payne would lie about calling on Kate?

I think David was in the apartment as he said and returned to the tennis courts at 7pm as Gerry said in his statement on 10 May 2007. Kate being in a towel I find strange because he would have remembered! David was missing from 6:30 to 7pm so where else would he be?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1388 on: July 07, 2020, 01:52:29 PM »
I think David was in the apartment as he said and returned to the tennis courts at 7pm as Gerry said in his statement on 10 May 2007. Kate being in a towel I find strange because he would have remembered! David was missing from 6:30 to 7pm so where else would he be?

David Payne being a gentleman would never have mentioned that Kate was only wearing a towel.

He spent the rest of the time at his own appartment changing into tennis gear.

I can hardly believe that you can't see what is so obvious.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1389 on: July 07, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »
If Kate had answered the door stark naked I would have expected him to remember, but why do you think a wearing a towel after a shower should be equally as memorable?  In terms of titillation value and remarkability is a towel right up there with sexy lingerie and stockings and suspenders?  I'm curious to know why this is such a noteworthy point for some.  It was a seaside holiday, with women presumably to be found in swimming costumes, bikinis, wet, with towels a fairly common sight.  Please explain your rationale for why Payne would defintely have remembered this? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1390 on: July 07, 2020, 02:20:03 PM »
David Payne being a gentleman would never have mentioned that Kate was only wearing a towel.

Until 7pm? The time Matt gave for them to be leaving the tennis courts?

About 18h00 he, ROB and DP went to a social men's tennis match, held in the above resort area, where they remained until about 19h00. He clarifies that when they arrived at that meeting GM was already there, with KM and her children watching the match, the rest of the women and children joining them [KM and children] later.

At 19h00 he, ROB and DP had finished the match, having then gone to their respective apartments in which they found other members of the group.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1391 on: July 07, 2020, 02:22:10 PM »
Until 7pm? The time Matt gave for them to be leaving the tennis courts?

About 18h00 he, ROB and DP went to a social men's tennis match, held in the above resort area, where they remained until about 19h00. He clarifies that when they arrived at that meeting GM was already there, with KM and her children watching the match, the rest of the women and children joining them [KM and children] later.

At 19h00 he, ROB and DP had finished the match, having then gone to their respective apartments in which they found other members of the group.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

Sorry.  I don't understand what you are saying.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1392 on: July 07, 2020, 06:59:20 PM »

Nonsense. This was to the police. Tennis gear? He was wearing shorts on CCTV. What did he need to change into?

Gerry said, were just absolutely knackered and Kate was getting them bathed and ready for bed.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Fiona said that Gerry told her Kate was bathing the kids not herself.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:17:25 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1393 on: July 07, 2020, 07:25:52 PM »
I went back to the apartment, got the tennis gear and back onto the courts or back to the courts area, erm, and the other guys went to get their stuff. Erm, and I think Dave said that he'd been to the apartment, but I don't know that for definite, that's just something I think has come out, I didn't know anything about that. So we went, got our stuff and came back to the courts, which were already in play, because the social had already started. And Gerry was down playing on a court, I think there was only three of them, I think the, erm, the coach, whose name I can't remember, the tennis coach, the blonde haired bloke, erm, was playing to make up the numbers. And so we waited and watched for a little while, so we didn't get on court until, phew, sometime closer to seven, so maybe sort of quarter to or twenty to or ten to seven we went down to the court. And we were hoping that Gerry would actually stay and make up the four, because everybody, there was one court that was full of four and then there was a three over he, but he, erm, sort of went back to, erm, to sort of help with, you know, Kate and the kids and didn't stay to sort of play with us and there was just the three of us and I think the coach stayed and played to make up the four initially, but didn't want to stay, so he didn't stay the whole time. But we played then for, I think the best part of an hour, erm, before going back to the apartment.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1394 on: July 07, 2020, 07:45:44 PM »
I went back to the apartment, got the tennis gear and back onto the courts or back to the courts area, erm, and the other guys went to get their stuff. Erm, and I think Dave said that he'd been to the apartment, but I don't know that for definite, that's just something I think has come out, I didn't know anything about that. So we went, got our stuff and came back to the courts, which were already in play, because the social had already started. And Gerry was down playing on a court, I think there was only three of them, I think the, erm, the coach, whose name I can't remember, the tennis coach, the blonde haired bloke, erm, was playing to make up the numbers. And so we waited and watched for a little while, so we didn't get on court until, phew, sometime closer to seven, so maybe sort of quarter to or twenty to or ten to seven we went down to the court. And we were hoping that Gerry would actually stay and make up the four, because everybody, there was one court that was full of four and then there was a three over he, but he, erm, sort of went back to, erm, to sort of help with, you know, Kate and the kids and didn't stay to sort of play with us and there was just the three of us and I think the coach stayed and played to make up the four initially, but didn't want to stay, so he didn't stay the whole time. But we played then for, I think the best part of an hour, erm, before going back to the apartment.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

So his story has changed significantly since 10th May 2007.
Result = happy posting.