Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1410 on: July 09, 2020, 03:29:42 AM »
No.  Madeleine was worn out she'd had an hectic day,  she had her stories before bed and could hardly join in with the singing bit.

Maddie looked really happy in all the photos, and the crèche play-minder said how sweet, polite and happy Maddie was.

Children LOVE holidays! They don’t get nervous at all.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:10:43 PM by Angelo222 »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1411 on: July 09, 2020, 03:42:26 AM »

Well, that is a possibility why did DP go into so much detail when a simple they were all fine and normal would have sufficed.....why did gmcc ask him in the first place to go check everything was ok.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he'd, he'd played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.

What you fail to realise is that statements (especially translated ones) in answer to a question looks very different written down in word, to how it’s expressed in the spoken moment.

Having someone explain something often comes across completely different to when you read it.

He was obviously just filling-in things; wracking his brains; adding every detail possible

It’s so obvious...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1412 on: July 09, 2020, 03:49:03 AM »

Well, that is a possibility why did DP go into so much detail when a simple they were all fine and normal would have sufficed.....why did gmcc ask him in the first place to go check everything was ok.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he'd, he'd played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.

So, what? Did you expect DP to waltz into the police station and just say five words “The children were all fine” and then walk out?!

And as for why GM asked DP to check on Kate could’ve been for a hundred different reasons, all normal.

What it does prove, though, is those nutjobs who claim Maddie disappeared before bedtime are talking out their backsides...

Nutters.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1413 on: July 09, 2020, 03:53:23 AM »
A simple yes they were fine could have sufficed ...he won't have asked did they look like angels/immaculate/well looked after ect ect

Not sure what you're saying ...how would that have meant no accident happened later.DP going OTT on how they seemed.

IMO it was more to see the mood of the family or kmcc to report back to gmcc especially if Maddie had been in trouble

Why would he ask him to go check that particular night?

Of course he’d have asked DP what the children were wearing; if they were clean; seemed happy; upset...

How ridiculous to think he wouldn’t ask that!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1414 on: July 09, 2020, 04:00:51 AM »
The interesting bit imo is "I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed." It was indeed.

The twins were toddlers! And Maddie was just under four.

They’d had a fun-packed day; had been bathed and fed, and were tired!

It obviously WASN’T too early for them as they all fell asleep soon after.

If their normal bedtime was 7pm what’s just half an hour if they’re tired?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1415 on: July 09, 2020, 08:49:10 AM »
Cite?

You weren’t there, so that’s speculation

But if JAne Tanner wore flip-flops all the more reason she wouldn’t have been heard as she nipped past Gerry talking to a neighbour while he had his back to her.

Had she been swearing stilettos, he possibly would have looked back..but even then not necessarily l

Every one of your posts are opinion and contain speculation, imo, so I find it hilarious that you are asking for a cite. However;

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Faithlilly.htm

I couldn’t walk that quickly because I’d got these silly flip-flops on and I couldn’t walk that, that well in them, so to speak.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1416 on: July 09, 2020, 08:52:18 AM »

What don’t you understand about the facts?

It’s been established what time Maddie was found missing; and it’s been established what time everyone started searching

Witnesses galore saw the group, including individuals such as Jane Tanner at 9:15pm; Gerry talking to a neighbour; Kate with the group inside the Tapas Bar when one of the group did her check for her at 9:30PM

What do you have trouble with in comprehending that?

Let’s assume Maddie was discovered missing sooner (she wasn’t, but just suppose) why wouldn’t they have all jumped up when Kate ran back at a different time (according to you — who wasn’t there) and said “Kate came back at 8/9/9:30 PM?

They didn’t say that because, you know why? It didn’t happen.

Why are you so terribly, terribly confused?

"Witnesses galore saw the group"

Not true. Unless, of course, you can name them?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1417 on: July 09, 2020, 08:53:15 AM »
Every one of your posts are opinion and contain speculation, imo, so I find it hilarious that you are asking for a cite. However;

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Faithlilly.htm

I couldn’t walk that quickly because I’d got these silly flip-flops on and I couldn’t walk that, that well in them, so to speak.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

Think ISpy needs to do a bit more research.  By the way ISpy, the clue is in the name Flip Flop or as I call them, Clippety Clop due to the sound they make on a paved surface.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:55:57 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1418 on: July 09, 2020, 08:57:05 AM »
If you don’t think pilgrimages are sick, you’re in the minority and must be one of them yourself

All this crap a few misfits of society say making out they’re going for “investigative research” when they’re thick as two planks; have no qualifications; are unwanted; and know nothing about investigations is truly embarrassing for you.

D’you seriously think anyone at all would take notice of someone who has no training, knowledge or inside information? Why would you be doing it in the first place? It’s not your business. The police HATE potty busybodies sending them their inane suggestions that are risible.

Some people seem to think they’re special, clever, and more knowledgeable than SY detectives! The embarrassment!!

That post is very amusing, although you probably have no idea why.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1419 on: July 09, 2020, 09:02:16 AM »

The twins were toddlers! And Maddie was just under four.

They’d had a fun-packed day; had been bathed and fed, and were tired!

It obviously WASN’T too early for them as they all fell asleep soon after.

If their normal bedtime was 7pm what’s just half an hour if they’re tired?

Sigh..More speculation......

At around 8pm, the children are put to bed until the following morning when the described routines start all over again.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1420 on: July 09, 2020, 09:03:54 AM »
Unless you go to PdL in a professional capacity to report on or investigate the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance I think choosing it as a holiday destination because it’s where she disappeared from is sick.  It’s grief tourism and in very poor taste.  I have a great interest in the case but I wouldn’t holiday there if it was the last place on earth.

They’d be better spending their hard-earned cash on seeing a therapist

It isn’t normal to want to spend a HOLIDAY snooping around the places and apartment a little girl was abducted 13 years ago. Do these oddballs go alone? Or drag family members with them? I bet the locals are sickened by these ghouls.

They are obviously deluded too: they claim it’s on the pretext of “investigative reasons”, but have no qualifications; don’t get paid; and despite their sick pilgrimages are still clueless. In fact, more so going by the ludicrous rumours they start!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1421 on: July 09, 2020, 09:04:25 AM »
Sigh..More speculation......

At around 8pm, the children are put to bed until the following morning when the described routines start all over again.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Meanwhile....in Germany

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1422 on: July 09, 2020, 09:07:52 AM »
Meanwhile....in Germany

Don't you mean "meanwhile...Goncalo Amaral"? We are so off topic.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1423 on: July 09, 2020, 09:14:04 AM »
Don't you mean "meanwhile...Goncalo Amaral"? We are so off topic.

i@m commneting on your post so it's on topic. I think its ridiculous still arguing about what tim ethe children were put to bed etc when there are major developments

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1424 on: July 09, 2020, 09:19:06 AM »
I have to agree with Faith on this one. Tanner couldn't have slipped by both Gerry McCann and Jez without being seen, it's simply impossible. Amaral said she never passed the men but turned left along the little path that runs along the back of block 5. If that is true she never saw a man carrying a toddler then either but might have seen innocentman later from an upstairs vantage point.

Jane Tanner was actually checking up on HER children: that was verified.

As it was with Gerry.

As it was with the neighbour.

You seem to forget it was dark; Jane was wearing rubber flip-flops; and why in earth would she have called out to Gerry for no reason whatsoever? Why would the neighbour have noticed her when he was looking at Gerry and talking to him?

Why would the neighbour notice a man walking along carrying a child? Gerry didn’t notice a man, either...and that would have been a good excuse for him if he “suddenly remembered” such a sighting?

And WTF would Jane make such a sighting up?

And tell me HOW one year later (May have been less) that very man JT saw cane forward?! He SAID categorically it was HIM carrying his daughter back from night crèche. His statement was checked out and corroborated by the crèche staff and his wife. And people on here are saying it didn’t happen...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:50:38 AM by John »