Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406947 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1725 on: July 17, 2020, 03:34:38 PM »
Proably CB wouldnt have been in the frame at all if they hadnt got rid of GA at first opitunity/excuse.

The reason I believe was he was a thorn in there side  .. when the UK decided to go for abduction only

According to Amaral he was.  But he wasn't at home when the police called.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1726 on: July 17, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »
Well I believe they did.

He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.
In September 2007, four months after Maddie vanished, parents Kate and Gerry McCann were declared arguidos, the Portuguese word for suspects, in the case.
Weeks later, Mr Amaral was thrown off the case after he was quoted in a newspaper criticising the involvement of British police and their lines of investigation.
He claimed he was the victim of external political pressure being applied on the Policia Judiciaria.

Doesn't Amaral sound a bit paranoid to you.  He has generated one or two nonsensical conspiracy theories which suggest to me he is.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1727 on: July 17, 2020, 03:53:40 PM »
Doesn't Amaral sound a bit paranoid to you.  He has generated one or two nonsensical conspiracy theories which suggest to me he is.

It sounds a bit more like Laziness to me.  Decide who dunnit and then go for it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1728 on: July 17, 2020, 05:34:38 PM »
It sounds a bit more like Laziness to me.  Decide who dunnit and then go for it.

I believe in Madeleine's case and probably in others, Amaral has manipulated the evidence to suit his speculations.  Sometimes making up the headlines to suit his interpretation of the evidence and using unsuspecting journalists to that end.

So I agree his methods do smack of laziness (as well as an awful lot of other things) and if the purpose of justice is to keep offenders off the streets and unable to target new victims, I think it is a highly inefficient way of doing things.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1729 on: July 17, 2020, 07:30:33 PM »
It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks...I've said that many times
But no one likes losing the argument, so it matters on a personal level.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1730 on: July 17, 2020, 07:43:57 PM »

Only to those who realise/accept that they've lost.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1731 on: July 17, 2020, 07:46:09 PM »
Only to those who realise/accept that they've lost.
Even that acceptance would be progress IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1732 on: July 17, 2020, 07:50:37 PM »

You are making an assumption that I've lost the or an argument. I don't see that I have. There is no independent judge on here to decide. if there was i think some posters would be very upset. I can assure you I don't take anything here particularly seriously. I spoke to someone  a few weeks ago who was convinced the earth was flat and the sun rotated around the earth...he gave all his evidence and probably thought he won the argument...because hes stupid

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1733 on: July 17, 2020, 07:55:51 PM »

We'll have no personal attacks against Davel.  Thank You.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1734 on: July 17, 2020, 08:35:03 PM »

It's against the rules to attack anyone personally. Thank You.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1735 on: July 17, 2020, 08:38:13 PM »
It's against the rules to attack anyone personally. Thank You.

A lot seems to go on though

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1736 on: July 17, 2020, 08:43:26 PM »
A lot seems to go on though

I shall pay more attention.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1737 on: July 17, 2020, 09:14:15 PM »

Do you keep an eye for all attacks or only on your dave.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1738 on: July 17, 2020, 09:36:56 PM »
Do you keep an eye for all attacks or only on your dave.

As a matter of fact Eleanor is one of the most even handed mods ever on this forum.  You should treasure her.

Back on topic now please.  Goncalo Amaral

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1739 on: July 17, 2020, 10:27:22 PM »
I don't think they did and I don't believe a word the convicted liar  Amaral says

Colin Sutton said more or less the same...

https://www.9news.com.au/world/uk-police-guilty-of-flawed-tunnel-vision-in-hunt-for-maddie-mccann-answers/51e8dea1-cd59-4de2-9ac1-c4910ee9c457

"Scotland Yard's six-year investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance was a poisoned chalice laced with critical errors because of a high level agenda to not interrogate the child's parents, according to a former UK detective.
The explosive revelations were made by retired Metropolitan Police homicide cop Colin Sutton, who at one time was touted as a possible candidate to lead Operation Grange and the search for Maddie, now missing for 10 years.
Operation Grange's narrow remit to focus only on the theory that the four-year-old was abducted from the family's holiday apartment in Portugal was unusual and a "missed opportunity""