Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406956 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1995 on: July 24, 2020, 07:42:40 AM »
....by appearing to be a fickle, shallow opportunist - but I can't blame her; integrity is not a prerequisite in her line of work.

Keep up the good work at showing what a totally biased lot sceptics are. Anyone who supports the McCanns is mercilessly attacked...Sandra has lossed her looks and HCW looks like Mr Bean.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1996 on: July 24, 2020, 08:11:03 AM »
Sandra may have lost her looks (she looked ok to me) but she has clearly gained in wisdom.  Good on her.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1997 on: July 24, 2020, 08:47:12 AM »
Keep up the good work at showing what a totally biased lot sceptics are. Anyone who supports the McCanns is mercilessly attacked...Sandra has lossed her looks and HCW looks like Mr Bean.
The hypocrisy is the most amusing part of this.....whatever it is.
Mr. Bean? I'll take your word for it. I haven't clapped eyes on the man.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1998 on: July 24, 2020, 08:51:23 AM »

Hypocrisy in what way...what do the looks of either Sandra or HCW have to do with the acse or their ability to do their job.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1999 on: July 24, 2020, 09:31:16 AM »
How have you been able to watch the documentary or see the news reports or read the papers or even this forum without glimpsing HCW, yet are sufficiently knowledgeable about some Portuguese journalist as to be able to slag off her appearance?  It's a miracle!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 11:22:47 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #2000 on: July 24, 2020, 10:12:32 AM »
Hypocrisy in what way...what do the looks of either Sandra or HCW have to do with the acse or their ability to do their job.
You tell me, you seem more interested.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2001 on: July 24, 2020, 10:18:48 AM »

A perfectly logical question.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2002 on: July 24, 2020, 10:37:31 AM »
Carana you spoke earlier about comments SF made about Amaral misleading her before she took part in the Netflix. Could you provide a cite please ?

I've now found a long discussion thread on it, if you're interested.

The interview with Sandra Felgueiras was a programme called Praça de Alegria, (RTP) and aired on Nov 11, 2009 (i.e., as I thought, a few days after the "ask-the-dogs" interview).

Apologies to Joana if she did in fact upload it, as promised, and do a translation of the transcript, but I've never been able to find it.

(You'll have to scroll down a bit in the comments, as it's under an article / blog entry garnering support for a petition for Amaral.)

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/goncalo-amaral-receives-support-on.html

Offline Carana

« Reply #2003 on: July 24, 2020, 10:40:53 AM »
My original point was that Sandra "woke up" many years before Netflix was even a twinkle in anyone's eye.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2004 on: July 24, 2020, 10:50:19 AM »

I'm not surprised you dont know the answer...it's absolutely nothing

Offline The General

« Reply #2005 on: July 24, 2020, 11:01:47 AM »
I'm not surprised you dont know the answer...it's absolutely nothing
Bully for you. Told ya it means more to you than me, I can't even remember the question.

I do know that Snr Amaral will now be inundated with interview requests on the back of this latest fiasco, so - EL CHERCHINGO!
And fair play to him, nice bit of karma rolling on back.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2006 on: July 24, 2020, 11:10:29 AM »
Bully for you. Told ya it means more to you than me, I can't even remember the question.

I do know that Snr Amaral will now be inundated with interview requests on the back of this latest fiasco, so - EL CHERCHINGO!
And fair play to him, nice bit of karma rolling on back.

I hope he is....I look forward to hearing what he has to say in his defence

Offline The General

« Reply #2007 on: July 24, 2020, 11:23:38 AM »
Defence of what? Even if he's proved wrong, which is doubtful, he can just shrug and move on. Maybe write another book. I doubt he gives two short ones, not with the cashola continuing to roll in.
Same for Sandra; fair play, wring it dry, everyone else is.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2008 on: July 24, 2020, 11:31:54 AM »

Could be I was right all along IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2009 on: July 24, 2020, 11:34:56 AM »
Defence of what? Even if he's proved wrong, which is doubtful, he can just shrug and move on. Maybe write another book. I doubt he gives two short ones, not with the cashola continuing to roll in.
Same for Sandra; fair play, wring it dry, everyone else is.

Hes limited to what he can say otherwise he may well find himself back in court...I dont expect you to understand or agree with that. He hasn't repeated his crackpot theory for some time now.. have you noticed how with CB evidence is important...but as regards the McCanns its considerecd incidental