Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406938 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2505 on: August 03, 2020, 12:43:43 PM »
Maybe you didn't read it. He started moonwalking a few days after he first said it.
He's referring to the phone ping and the fact that a dead person had been in 5a.
If, as you say, he had 'concrete evidence Breukner killed her', then he'd be arrested and charged.

could you provide a cite for..."a dead person had been in 5a"....youve got that wrong too. There is absolutely no evidence of a dead person in 5a

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2506 on: August 03, 2020, 12:46:28 PM »
i can't see why anyone would take the scapegaot theory seriously. Why would the Germans want to supply a scapegoat to save the McCcanns. why would the Germans commit 100 men to a search to try and provide  a scapegaot ...this is amarals idea and is plain nonsense..imo

In my opinion the main reason for discounting that Brueckner is a 'scapegoat' is that Amaral has been so keen to discount and discredit new developments in Madeleine's case from the word 'go'.
Along with asserting the Policia Judiciaria had already checked this out ?

Snip
Last year, Gonçalo Amaral had already anticipated the new suspect in Maddie McCann's disappearance, Christian Brueckner. The former PJ inspector said he was a scapegoat.
Gonçalo Amaral, a former inspector of the Judiciary Police who investigated the Maddie case, anticipated the new suspect last year. "He will probably be the scapegoat," said Amaral, referring to Brueckner.
At the time, in statements to the Nine.com.au Maddie podcast, the former inspector said that the English police were "preparing to end the investigation, with a German pedophile who is in prison now".

https://zap.aeiou.pt/novo-suspeito-caso-maddie-goncalo-amaral-328495
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #2507 on: August 03, 2020, 12:48:13 PM »
could you provide a cite for..."a dead person had been in 5a"....youve got that wrong too. There is absolutely no evidence of a dead person in 5a
So you now agree that HCW stated that his previous assertion was recanted as it was “......only personal opinion and speculation.”
As for the cite, a team of EVRD's were dispatched to the resort during the initial investigation, led by their handler Martin Grime. You should have a look at it.

edit: And HCW is too scared to ask him, just in case he changes his story when they present the evidence? Isn't that every police interview since the dawn of existence?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:03:05 PM by Eleanor »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2508 on: August 03, 2020, 12:51:56 PM »
So you now agree that HCW stated that his previous assertion was recanted as it was “......only personal opinion and speculation.”
As for the cite, a team of EVRD's were dispatched to the resort during the initial investigation, led by their handler Martin Grime. You should have a look at it.

Which previous assertion was he referring to..I understand exactly what HCW said.

and again...if you think the dogs provided any evidence of a body in 5a you are sadly misguided. The role of the dogs is to help find evidence,...not provide it

Offline The General

« Reply #2509 on: August 03, 2020, 12:57:33 PM »
Which previous assertion was he referring to..I understand exactly what HCW said.

and again...if you think the dogs provided any evidence of a body in 5a you are sadly misguided. The role of the dogs is to help find evidence,...not provide it
I'm here presenting the facts.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:04:33 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2510 on: August 03, 2020, 01:03:31 PM »
I'm here presenting the facts.

You havent presented any facts...just opinions.
HCW has refused to share his concrete evidence with the uk or portuguse or Uk police yet you think its the phone pings they already know about.

you think the dogs confirm  abody in 5a...they dont

I think you will find it's me providing facts
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:05:08 PM by Eleanor »

Offline The General

« Reply #2511 on: August 03, 2020, 01:10:40 PM »
HCW has refused to share his concrete evidence with the uk or portuguse or Uk police yet you think its the phone pings they already know about.

No, it is I with the facts, not you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:19:49 PM by Brietta »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2512 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:26 PM »
No, it is I with the facts, not you.

I don't think you've provided any facts of any importance... I think you misunderstand what the facts are as I've pointed out in my posts...no personal insults.

You think Breukners concrete evidence is the phone pings and the dogs...i've expalined why taht cannot be true. I'm off now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 01:29:34 PM by Eleanor »

Online misty

« Reply #2513 on: August 03, 2020, 01:24:59 PM »

IMO the German police have visual digital evidence of the killing of Madeleine which also shows the presence of other people - hence the wording in their appeal. I believe this is the reason they do not wish to share the evidence with UK & Portuguese police at the current time.

From the BKA appeal...

"Furthermore, there is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us and provide information."

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2514 on: August 03, 2020, 01:40:58 PM »
IMO the German police have visual digital evidence of the killing of Madeleine which also shows the presence of other people - hence the wording in their appeal. I believe this is the reason they do not wish to share the evidence with UK & Portuguese police at the current time.

From the BKA appeal...

"Furthermore, there is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us and provide information."

Unfortunately I agree with that assessment, Misty.  I wish I could think of a different way of interpreting it but I can't.

I am glad the Germans are playing it close to their chest as being forewarned is forearmed ... and I believe we have seen that in operation with Amaral's protestations of last year which was possibly the result of the German investigation seeking information from the PJ on Brueckner and his associates.

I think when we eventually get sight of what the Germans have regarding Madeleine's case there is going to be a sharp intake of breath all round.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2515 on: August 03, 2020, 01:41:08 PM »

HCW has refused to share his concrete evidence with the uk or portuguse or Uk police yet

What do you reckon then the 4 UK police sat at a desk asking for more money are doing then.

Seeing you know all the facts.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2516 on: August 03, 2020, 01:47:08 PM »
HCW has refused to share his concrete evidence with the uk or portuguse or Uk police yet

What do you reckon then the 4 UK police sat at a desk asking for more money are doing then.

Seeing you know all the facts.

Please note, Scotland Yard have never been refused requests for continued funding for Madeleine's case.  With a prime suspect with a known record like Brueckner's still to be investigated, I can see why the Scotland Yard funding has been continued.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2517 on: August 03, 2020, 01:52:04 PM »
Please note, Scotland Yard have never been refused requests for continued funding for Madeleine's case.  With a prime suspect with a known record like Brueckner's still to be investigated, I can see why the Scotland Yard funding has been continued.

Why when at the moment the Germans are doing all the investigating and... not cooperating with SY.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2518 on: August 03, 2020, 01:55:12 PM »
Why when at the moment the Germans are doing all the investigating and... not cooperating with SY.

You know this for a fact ... how???

Online misty

« Reply #2519 on: August 03, 2020, 02:01:28 PM »

IMO there will be investigations continuing in both UK & other countries into activities of people on the dark web following the discovery of CB's memory card/USB stick stash.