Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410117 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2550 on: August 04, 2020, 08:21:36 PM »

In what way does he have an influence?
Through his name, his former position and reputation for being anti-McCann.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2551 on: August 04, 2020, 08:23:55 PM »

But who do you think he influences? his detractors on here but apart from that?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2552 on: August 04, 2020, 08:26:31 PM »
But who do you think he influences? his detractors on here but apart from that?
The mere fact he is interviewed by the media suggests to me his influence is wider than just "his detractors on here". 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2553 on: August 04, 2020, 08:27:04 PM »
The media think he has influence, that's why they keep paying him to discuss the case.
And he keeps the till ringing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #2554 on: August 04, 2020, 08:28:10 PM »
The mere fact he is interviewed by the media suggests to me his influence is wider than just "his detractors on here".

Perhaps he's not so irrelevant as some would wish.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2555 on: August 04, 2020, 09:55:24 PM »
The media think he has influence, that's why they keep paying him to discuss the case.
And he keeps the till ringing.

And quite possibly his own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2556 on: August 04, 2020, 10:49:52 PM »
And quite possibly his own.

Portugal allows this so ultimately it is only their problem.

Meanwhile I can say whatever I like about The Portuguese Justice System and Amaral in particuliar.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2557 on: August 04, 2020, 10:53:34 PM »

As it happens, I think the whole thing stinks of corruption.  And not least Amaral himself.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2558 on: August 05, 2020, 09:55:54 AM »
Amaral was speaking out about the suspect last year,  when the Police hadn't even named him.  Why?   Why start running down the Police when they were trying to investigate,  keeping things quiet.  Who told him?  Then it was the van,  then the long hair.   He sounds as if he is desperately  trying to stop CB being investigated.   Why?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2559 on: August 05, 2020, 10:38:53 AM »
Amaral was speaking out about the suspect last year,  when the Police hadn't even named him.  Why?   Why start running down the Police when they were trying to investigate,  keeping things quiet.  Who told him?  Then it was the van,  then the long hair.   He sounds as if he is desperately  trying to stop CB being investigated.   Why?

He's as entitled to share his thoughts as all those British ex policemen who have shared theirs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2560 on: August 05, 2020, 10:47:45 AM »
He's as entitled to share his thoughts as all those British ex policemen who have shared theirs.

he is not entitled to make libellous claims

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2561 on: August 05, 2020, 11:01:35 AM »
I dont agree ...but one thing we can agree on....on topic... is that amaral is  aconvisted liar .....I don't beleive a word he says

Well what is going on here..you talk about GA telling lies well I know what book I would rather believe.

Anyone can feel free to post a link to where in the PJ files this was documented.

MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate, made a horror discovery while combing through Portuguese police files after her daughter disappeared, her book revealed.

By Callum Hoare
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Aug 3, 2020 | UPDATED: 12:09, Mon, Aug 3, 2020

It wasn’t until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese police files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was by definition accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.’

kmcs book IMO was full of excuses trying to dot the i and crossing the t to back up abduction, not about Maddie.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2562 on: August 05, 2020, 11:24:11 AM »
Well what is going on here..you talk about GA telling lies well I know what book I would rather believe.

Anyone can feel free to post a link to where in the PJ files this was documented.

MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate, made a horror discovery while combing through Portuguese police files after her daughter disappeared, her book revealed.

By Callum Hoare
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Aug 3, 2020 | UPDATED: 12:09, Mon, Aug 3, 2020

It wasn’t until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese police files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was by definition accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.’

kmcs book IMO was full of excuses trying to dot the i and crossing the t to back up abduction, not about Maddie.

I'd like to see where that can be found.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2563 on: August 05, 2020, 11:52:39 AM »

The Police were keeping it quiet,   why announce the suspect when the Police were trying to put together their investigation against this man.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2564 on: August 05, 2020, 12:11:03 PM »
The Police were keeping it quiet,   why announce the suspect when the Police were trying to put together their investigation against this man.

Why aren't the media keeping it quit then if that's the case?

While the police are keeping it quit to investigate this man.