Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406959 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2835 on: August 11, 2020, 10:50:17 AM »
Amaral knew it.  I can't remember if it was 100 or 600 but he claimed Brueckner's name was one of a list of offenders.

How very silly I was in those days.  Portugal was a Paedo Paradise.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2836 on: August 11, 2020, 10:52:13 AM »
Yes, there's plenty of evidence paedos are rampant around PDL.

You only have look at the shear amount of children they've abducted there.

About none isn't it?

They confined their activities to breaking into children's bedrooms in the middle of the night.  Very sensible if you ask me.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2837 on: August 11, 2020, 10:55:57 AM »
They confined their activities to breaking into children's bedrooms in the middle of the night.  Very sensible if you ask me.

How many were doing that?

About one isn't it? (If it ever actually happened, which I don't believe)

And what about Brueckner, I wonder how many children he molested in PDL?

About none isn't it?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2838 on: August 11, 2020, 11:02:57 AM »

About none isn't it?

No one knows.  Amaral never bothered to find out.  He was too busy being charged and convicted with Perjury.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2839 on: August 11, 2020, 11:03:57 AM »
Not unless the time warp they are trapped in overheats.  One contributor to Sandra Feguieras twitter feed actually has included a link to torturer, http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71033#msg71033 Tavares de Almeida's interim report ☺.

I would say that the Amaral support and Amaral himself, is a tad concerned that a viable alternative to their wildest dreams has actually turned up.  They never expected that and even if it proves to be the key to unlocking what happened to Madeleine, they just don't like it one little bit.

I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann; only anyone involved does know. All else is speculation, including whether a viable alternative to Amaral's thesis has 'turned up'.

In my opinion some people are getting over-excited and are pinning too much hope on what is at moment an alternative thesis with very little known evidence to support it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2840 on: August 11, 2020, 11:08:24 AM »
Amaral wasn't at the scene the night Madeleine vanished.  I believe he drove directly home from dinner.  The following day he was being made an arguido in a torture case ... so I've no idea when he did eventually turn up.

Have you?

He drove home?   I thought his excuse for not turning up was because he'd been drinking and couldn't drive?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2841 on: August 11, 2020, 11:11:11 AM »

About none isn't it?

'If it actually happened'  what are you talking about,  it did happen,  OG were searching for the man.   The Portuguese police have DNA or the German Police wouldn't be asking for it.

Brueckner could have been the man breaking into the apartments and molesting those children.   You know nothing.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2842 on: August 11, 2020, 11:13:55 AM »
Yes, there's plenty of evidence paedos are rampant around PDL.

You only have look at the shear amount of children they've abducted there.

About none isn't it?

Are you saying that you don't believe there are plenty of paedo's around PDL because of the amount of children that have been abducted?   Unbelievable,  but you do like to make statements that are meant to shock don't you.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2843 on: August 11, 2020, 11:22:18 AM »
I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann; only anyone involved does know. All else is speculation, including whether a viable alternative to Amaral's thesis has 'turned up'.

In my opinion some people are getting over-excited and are pinning too much hope on what is at moment an alternative thesis with very little known evidence to support it.

No one I know is getting excited.  And certainly not me.  Some of you tend to forget that Madeleine wasn't, isn't our child.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2844 on: August 11, 2020, 11:24:54 AM »

Are you saying that you don't believe there are plenty of paedo's around PDL because of the amount of children that have been abducted?   Unbelievable,  but you do like to make statements that are meant to shock don't you.

Don't worry about it, Lace.  No one takes Spammy seriously.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2845 on: August 11, 2020, 11:25:58 AM »
They were all wrong of course, so who knows?  But how long did it take for Amaral to actually visit The Scene?

Sooner might have helped.

As a coordinator I imagine his job was to organise from his desk, rather than to wander around looking at things. Even so, he accompanied Encarnacao to PdL on the morning of May 4th.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2846 on: August 11, 2020, 11:32:56 AM »
As a coordinator I imagine his job was to organise from his desk, rather than to wander around looking at things. Even so, he accompanied Encarnacao to PdL on the morning of May 4th.

He didn't do a very good job of coordinating the rubbish found on his desk after he was sacked.

However, I didn't know that he visited PdL on The Fourth of May, if in fact he did.

I won't bother to ask for a Cite.  Demands for Cites are getting stupid.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2847 on: August 11, 2020, 11:56:01 AM »

'If it actually happened'  what are you talking about,  it did happen,  OG were searching for the man.   The Portuguese police have DNA or the German Police wouldn't be asking for it.

Brueckner could have been the man breaking into the apartments and molesting those children.   You know nothing.

You know nothing actually no one really does.....apart from those involved.

You don't know CB abducted anyone or even if there was an abduction in the first place.

You know nothing apart from what you think happened.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2848 on: August 11, 2020, 12:03:02 PM »
No one I know is getting excited.  And certainly not me.  Some of you tend to forget that Madeleine wasn't, isn't our child.

I have often wondered, in fact, how people can be apparently so emotionally involved in the disappearance of the child of strangers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2849 on: August 11, 2020, 12:11:21 PM »
I have often wondered, in fact, how people can be apparently so emotionally involved in the disappearance of the child of strangers.

Or why others hound and shame Madeleine's parents.  That is what worries me the most, mainly because it is so unkind.