Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406949 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2925 on: August 18, 2020, 07:58:07 AM »
what about jon benets mom??
Didn’t the police think Lindy Chamberlain’s behaviour was odd?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2926 on: August 18, 2020, 07:59:58 AM »
Hmmmm ... is there any possible chance you might try to use some myths which haven't been subject to a general debunking as this one has.

Actually cancel that.  Without exception they ALL have been debunked as the nonsensical lies they are and almost all as this one is from Amaral's snake like tongue dripping hatred and poison.
Scrub that ... it was actually dripped from his poison pen.

Allow me to recommend to you ...

Debunking the myths surrounding The Madeleine McCann Case
Snip
The ONLY place you will hear nothing but the truth about the case.

We will be keeping an eye on those pages and people whose purpose is solely to mislead you.

We will be debunking every single lie that we see, shaming those whose priority is to turn you against the parents.

We will gladly show those who continue to spread the myths for what they are. Liars.

https://www.facebook.com/Madeleinemyths/posts/566256267121923?comment_id=566274487120101

Are you denying that "Kate Healy seems annoyed at coming back and made uncomfortable by the speed of the police car taking her."?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2927 on: August 18, 2020, 08:02:32 AM »
Are you denying that "Kate Healy seems annoyed at coming back and made uncomfortable by the speed of the police car taking her."?
Annoyed?  Says who apart from the man who wasn’t there?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2928 on: August 18, 2020, 08:05:48 AM »
Based on what Kate says of the incident I think it's totally untrue to say she was annoyed at being taken back to the police station....just another thing from the book that isn't true

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2929 on: August 18, 2020, 08:10:29 AM »
Based on what Kate says of the incident I think it's totally untrue to say she was annoyed at being taken back to the police station....just another thing from the book that isn't true
Imagine if Kate had conferred attributes to Tannerman in her book as if she had witnessed him herself.  We’d never be hearing the end of it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2930 on: August 18, 2020, 09:10:54 AM »

Kate describes the incident as "life threatening" "terrifying" and "torture". I can imagine her showing annoyance when she realised they merely wanted to show her a CCTV picture of a child which wasn't Madeleine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2931 on: August 18, 2020, 09:36:24 AM »
Kate describes the incident as "life threatening" "terrifying" and "torture". I can imagine her showing annoyance when she realised they merely wanted to show her a CCTV picture of a child which wasn't Madeleine.

Good to see you admit it's just your imagination..I have a completely different view of the incident and don't perceive any annoyance

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2932 on: August 18, 2020, 09:45:40 AM »
As you're currently in imagination mode perhaps you'd like to describe to us how this imagined annoyance would have manifested itself, and how it would have been impossible to perceive it as anything but annoyance.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2933 on: August 18, 2020, 10:04:21 AM »
As you're currently in imagination mode perhaps you'd like to describe to us how this imagined annoyance would have manifested itself, and how it would have been impossible to perceive it as anything but annoyance.

In my opinion Kate was quite capable of transmitting her feelings to the police officers and they were equally capable of understanding.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2934 on: August 18, 2020, 10:12:52 AM »
In my opinion Kate was quite capable of transmitting her feelings to the police officers and they were equally capable of understanding.

I wont bother giving kates version of the incident but you need to understand that amarals book contains statements that simply are not true...accuracy is not one of his strong points is it?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2935 on: August 18, 2020, 10:31:32 AM »
It wasnt just dog alerts was it...there was a lot more circumst[ censored word]tarting with the conflicting statements.

Statements that were never backed up with proof it seems ....no reconstruction ect ect.

Its like what do you make of this.

The police who searched the house the McCanns were occupying, in particular their bedroom - the room where Gerald set up his office - report that the father and the mother are reacting very differently to the trouble that has befallen them.

Kate seems to be in mourning: numerous photos of Madeleine are pinned to the wall or placed on her bedside table. Spaced between them - as though watching over the child's soul - a representation of a saint, a crucifix or a rosary can be seen. A bookmark bearing the effigy of a saint is slipped into a copy of the Bible, opening on the second book of Samuel, chapter XII, where the following verses can be read:

"[13] "I have sinned against the Lord," David said.
Nathan replied, "The Lord forgives you; you will not die. [14] But because you have shown such contempt for the Lord in doing this, your child will die." [15] Then Nathan went home.
The Lord caused the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David to become very ill.
[16] David prayed to God that the child would get well. He refused to eat anything and every night he went into his room and spent the night lying on the floor. [17] His court officials went to him and tried to make him get up, but he refused and would not eat anything with them. [18] A week later the child died, and David's officials were afraid to tell him the news. They said, "While the child was living, David wouldn't answer us when we spoke to him. How can we tell him that his child is dead? He might do himself some harm!"
[19] When David noticed them whispering to each other, he realized that the child had died. So he asked them, "Is the child dead?"
"Yes, he is," they answered.
[20] David got up from the floor, had a bath, combed his hair, and changed his clothes. Then he went and worshiped in the house of the Lord. When he returned to the palace, he asked for food and ate it as soon as it was served. [21] "We don't understand this," his officials said to him. "While the child was alive, you wept for him and would not eat; but as soon as he died, you got up and ate!"
[22] "Yes," David answered, "I did fast and weep while he was still alive. I thought that the Lord might be merciful to me and not let the child die. [23] But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Could I bring the child back to life? I will someday go to where he is, but he can never come back to me."
[24] Then David comforted his wife, Bathsheba. He had intercourse with her, and she bore a son, whom David named Solomon. The Lord loved the boy [25] and commanded the Prophet Nathan to name the boy Jedidiah, because the Lord loved him."1

For David life had to go on.

In contrast, in the part of the room occupied by Gerald, the walls are bare, cold, no photos of his daughter. It's here that he administers the Madeleine Fund, organises his very busy agenda and writes his blog. His current reading material - The Interpretation of Murder, by Jed Rubenfeld, Spirit Messenger, by Gordon Smith, It's Not About The Bike: My Journey Back To Life, by Lance Armstrong, - leaves nothing at all to the imagination about the drama the family is living through. With amazement the police officers discover a series of books and manuals exclusively intended for police services and government agencies.

- Missing and Abducted Children: A Law-Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;

- Training Courses, CEOP 9Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre);

- Making Every Child Matter...Everywhere, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).

Mark Harrison himself wonders how Gerald McCann could have obtained these books.

Notes:

1. I have used the Good News Bible for this passage.

Kate was loaned the bible from her aunt I believe, it wasn't Kate who bookmarked the page.   Amaral should have investigated further before writing his nonsense.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2936 on: August 18, 2020, 10:33:04 AM »
He Never got a chance to carry on with the investigation ...mores the pity..or he might have.

It is a fact he was a thorn in the mccs side .the way they persecuted him seems he was onto something

Oh please,  'persecuted him'  don't make me laugh,  he wrote a book accusing them of hiding their child's body that's persecution.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2937 on: August 18, 2020, 10:35:20 AM »
Maybe the Germans have.

They were planning a concert a year ahead.......so not expecting to find Maddie anytime soon was they.

FIRST EYE WITNESS STATEMENTS; KATE HEALY'S SURPRISING REACTION

Madeleine's parents are already back in Vila da Luz when we receive photos taken on an area of the motorway: you can make out the figure of a little girl, who looks like Madeleine, accompanied by a couple. These images come from a CCTV camera on the motorway linking Lagos to the Spanish border. The McCanns are asked to come to Portimao in order to proceed to an identification. It's the end of the day. Kate Healy seems annoyed at coming back and made uncomfortable by the speed of the police car taking her. We are somewhat astonished by her reaction, as if she was not expecting to get her daughter back. The identification turns out negative.

Again,  Amaral twists everything that happened.   How would you feel if the car you were in was suddenly turned around and raced back to the Police station.  Kate was praying that it wasn't bad news about Madeleine.  Her reaction would be more disappointed that it wasn't Madeleine in the photo than annoyance.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2938 on: August 18, 2020, 10:38:14 AM »
You know there is much more...and they were not cleared of any involvement whatever I choose to put.

What I cant understand is why you are so defensive if you think them innocent SY think them innocent.

Why are you so quick to defend them...why do you think they need you to do that.

Why are you so quick to defend Amaral?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2939 on: August 18, 2020, 10:51:24 AM »
Again,  Amaral twists everything that happened.   How would you feel if the car you were in was suddenly turned around and raced back to the Police station.  Kate was praying that it wasn't bad news about Madeleine.  Her reaction would be more disappointed that it wasn't Madeleine in the photo than annoyance.

If I was in a car, on my way to be shown a photograph of what could have been my missing daughter the driver couldn’t have driven fast enough for me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?