Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406958 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2955 on: August 18, 2020, 12:25:22 PM »

Amaral didn't know either but he stated it as fact.

You Dont know it wasn't a fact nothing has been proved to the contrary

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2956 on: August 18, 2020, 12:45:31 PM »
You Dont know it wasn't a fact nothing has been proved to the contrary

The whole point is Amaral is claiming it as a fact when it hasn't been proved to be fact...can't you see that

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2957 on: August 18, 2020, 12:51:40 PM »
They didn't know why they were returning.

What do you think they thought was happening ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #2958 on: August 18, 2020, 12:56:22 PM »
In my opinion Kate was quite capable of transmitting her feelings to the police officers and they were equally capable of understanding.
I would imagine that by that time her anxiety levels were at its highest with Madeleine gone. Being in a speeding vehicle would have worsened it. My opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2959 on: August 18, 2020, 01:00:03 PM »
I would imagine that by that time her anxiety levels were at its highest with Madeleine gone. Being in a speeding vehicle would have worsened it. My opinion.

That doesn’t however explain the fact that she is described not as anxious but annoyed.....a completely different emotion.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Anthro

« Reply #2960 on: August 18, 2020, 01:10:31 PM »
That doesn’t however explain the fact that she is described not as anxious but annoyed.....a completely different emotion.
I disagree. Anxiety includes a wide range of emotions.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2961 on: August 18, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »

With different facial expressions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2962 on: August 18, 2020, 01:31:19 PM »
In my opinion Kate was quite capable of transmitting her feelings to the police officers and they were equally capable of understanding.
How did you arrive at that opinion?  Do you know Kate McCann and the police officers in question personally and have you had first hand knowledge of their non-verbal communications and skills at reading such?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2963 on: August 18, 2020, 01:34:19 PM »
With different facial expressions.
Do you set great store by second hand accounts of how another person seemed?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2964 on: August 18, 2020, 01:39:53 PM »
The whole point is Amaral is claiming it as a fact when it hasn't been proved to be fact...can't you see that

It hasnt been proved as non-fact either .cant you see that.

The bottom line is that the McCanns had their day in court and failed to demonstrate that GA's book contained lies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2965 on: August 18, 2020, 02:13:29 PM »

The bottom line is that the McCanns had their day in court and failed to demonstrate that GA's book contained lies.
@)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2966 on: August 18, 2020, 02:14:19 PM »

And it hasnt been proved that CB didnt abduct Maddie....so according to your logic I  can say he did as no one has proved me wrong

Eddie didnt find a body under a flagstone in jersey...theres lots of things in the book ...whether amaral just didnt understand the truth or check his facts properly we don't know

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2967 on: August 18, 2020, 02:17:26 PM »
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS9_FINANCIAL.htm

Summary of Verifiable Facts

(1) It wasn't the British police who told the PJ that the McCann's didn't have any credit cards. It was Amaral's poor understanding of the information received from the banking authorities, which led to a misinterpretation and incorrect reporting.
(3) Relying on a newspaper for an accurate account is bizarre.
http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077777/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2019

Off topic on another thread the suggestion has been made that the British police withheld information from the Portuguese when it was nothing more than Amaral getting entirely the wrong end of the stick yet again.
A talent from which he has been able to forge a very lucrative career.
'Nowt as daft as folk' is there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2968 on: August 18, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »
And it hasnt been proved that CB didnt abduct Maddie....so according to your logic I  can say he did as no one has proved me wrong

Eddie didnt find a body under a flagstone in jersey...theres lots of things in the book ...whether amaral just didnt understand the truth or check his facts properly we don't know

Its there for everyone to read...as factual....the mccs failed to get it banned.

So what he has wrote is the truth from what happened.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2969 on: August 18, 2020, 02:26:28 PM »
I disagree. Anxiety includes a wide range of emotions.

Is annoyance one ?