Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3240 on: August 23, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »
Could be Wolters hard evidence the girl is dead.

I find it hard to believe any sensible person thinks that. As has been explained the dog alerts if correct would rule CB out. Can you not understand that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3241 on: August 23, 2020, 09:32:41 AM »
I find it hard to believe any sensible person thinks that. As has been explained the dog alerts if correct would rule CB out. Can you not understand that
My guess is - no.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3242 on: August 23, 2020, 09:42:45 AM »
My guess is - no.

I think its clear that some posters...like the Pj...just dont understand the evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3243 on: August 23, 2020, 09:47:52 AM »
I think its clear that some posters...like the Pj...just dont understand the evidence
I never cease to be amazed by the absence of logical thought on display here by certain members, even those who appear quite articulate.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3244 on: August 23, 2020, 09:52:41 AM »
I never cease to be amazed by the absence of logical thought on display here by certain members, even those who appear quite articulate.

The PJ provided absolute proof they didnt understand the evidence.....I find it hard to understand that some posters cant see that

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3245 on: August 23, 2020, 10:43:03 AM »

You try and make it as fact they found nothing ....but the fact is they did.

Why do you think the mccs were not cleared of any involvement ...if nothing was found.

What ever is in the book is not libel.

The mccs cared more for there reputation ...it seems not it harming the search for Maddie..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3246 on: August 23, 2020, 10:46:09 AM »

Why do you think the mccs were not cleared of any involvement ...if nothing was found.

The mccs cared more for there reputation ...it seems not it harming the search for Maddie..
The statement made by the PJ was false..the alerts did not confirm a body. I've proved the PJ didn't understand the evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3247 on: August 23, 2020, 10:52:13 AM »

What did they find actually?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3248 on: August 23, 2020, 10:53:03 AM »
The statement made by the PJ was false..the alerts did not confirm a body. I've proved the PJ didn't understand the evidence

So you prove they found nothing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3249 on: August 23, 2020, 10:57:46 AM »
So you prove they found nothing

I have proved the PJ did not understand the evidence

It's a fact you can't accept
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:02:34 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3250 on: August 23, 2020, 11:04:31 AM »
Not only the PJ did not understand the evidence...the Portuguese court didn't either..what a total shambles

Offline Lace

« Reply #3251 on: August 23, 2020, 11:10:26 AM »

The McCann's cared that Amaral had pronounced Madeleine dead with no proof what so ever.   That meant no one was searching for her.

If the McCann's are guilty and there was no abduction how do you account for the fact that three Police forces are searching for an abductor?

You need to face facts the McCann's are innocent.   The dogs did not confirm a body was in 5a and neither did the forensic results.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3252 on: August 23, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »
Not only the PJ did not understand the evidence...the Portuguese court didn't either..what a total shambles

What is a shambles is you continually defending the undefendable.

The PJ was part of the investigation I would say that gives them a headstart on you the armchair detective.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3253 on: August 23, 2020, 11:12:16 AM »

The McCann's cared that Amaral had pronounced Madeleine dead with no proof what so ever.   That meant no one was searching for her.

If the McCann's are guilty and there was no abduction how do you account for the fact that three Police forces are searching for an abductor?

You need to face facts the McCann's are innocent.   The dogs did not confirm a body was in 5a and neither did the forensic results.

Do you think with Wolters now declaring Madeleine dead the search has ground to a halt?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3254 on: August 23, 2020, 11:15:48 AM »
Well kmcc wasnt bothered what the investigation thought ..when not answering the questions.

You think it all BS lol ....but it isnt.

The book was scrutinized by the mcs Lawyer I D...nothing was found to be libel. thats why he won.

The mccs were not cleared of any involvement.

You can go round in circles defending the mccs it seems too me like an obsession ..or ulteriour motive.

Plus its only a biased opinion whatever is posted. regarding mccs

I believe your credibility went down a bit IMO when you were cheering on what seemed to be a troll one here.

The McCann's lawyers found it libellous and if the McCann's took Amaral to court in this country his book would be found to be libellous.

I think you are obsessed with standing up for a Police officer who clearly didn't understand the forensic results,  even accused the Lab of incompetence to cover up his lack of understanding and lied in his book.