Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3285 on: August 24, 2020, 08:00:58 AM »
I'm sure you know how Amaral explained what happened. I don't know what happened, but I find the stranger abduction theory unconvincing.
Why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3286 on: August 24, 2020, 08:35:15 AM »
I'm sure you know how Amaral explained what happened. I don't know what happened, but I find the stranger abduction theory unconvincing.

I find Amarals explanation impossible. Sedation with Calpol then taking of a sofa and instant death... impossible

Stranger abductions are rare but possible and now we have s suspect that perfectly fits the bill

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3287 on: August 24, 2020, 09:01:38 AM »
Why?

Because I find those espousing it unconvincing.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3288 on: August 24, 2020, 09:04:49 AM »
Because I find those espousing it unconvincing.

But of course it doesnt matter what anyone here thinks...whats important is what the current investigation think....and they think a stranger abduction is quite possible.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3289 on: August 24, 2020, 09:35:40 AM »
But of course it doesnt matter what anyone here thinks...whats important is what the current investigation think....and they think a stranger abduction is quite possible.

They're just lacking in evidence it actually happened.

No big deal I'm sure, waste another £12 million of tax payers money on it,  something might come up.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3290 on: August 24, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
They're just lacking in evidence it actually happened.

No big deal I'm sure, waste another £12 million of tax payers money on it,  something might come up.

I believe Amaral criticised the evidence gathering during the small hours of the fourth and that was prior to Irene Trovao demonstrating to the whole world exactly how not to dress to do it.
Added to allowing the cleaners to remove and wash Madeleine's bedding quite an extraordinary method of preserving the evidence I would have thought.

It goes without saying that the preservation of a crime scene is entirely the responsibility of the police.  Just as it goes without saying allowing the cleaners in to clean doesn't help matters either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3291 on: August 24, 2020, 10:21:55 AM »
I believe Amaral criticised the evidence gathering during the small hours of the fourth and that was prior to Irene Trovao demonstrating to the whole world exactly how not to dress to do it.
Added to allowing the cleaners to remove and wash Madeleine's bedding quite an extraordinary method of preserving the evidence I would have thought.

It goes without saying that the preservation of a crime scene is entirely the responsibility of the police.  Just as it goes without saying allowing the cleaners in to clean doesn't help matters either.

We are asked to believe this was an pre planned abduction, with watchers & get away drivers, who meticulously planned their operation with their insider knowledge, like that elusive note in reception.

I very much doubt an organised criminal is going to be hanging around the apartment shedding their dna all over Maddie's bed clothes.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3292 on: August 24, 2020, 10:33:38 AM »
We are asked to believe this was an pre planned abduction, with watchers & get away drivers, who meticulously planned their operation with their insider knowledge, like that elusive note in reception.

I very much doubt an organised criminal is going to be hanging around the apartment shedding their dna all over Maddie's bed clothes.

If you are referring to Brueckner as an 'organised criminal' I doubt very much if you have any idea what he was capable of doing but the possibility that the Judicial Police might have had an inkling was flagged up by Amaral who tells us the police went knocking on his door.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3293 on: August 24, 2020, 10:43:36 AM »
If you are referring to Brueckner as an 'organised criminal' I doubt very much if you have any idea what he was capable of doing but the possibility that the Judicial Police might have had an inkling was flagged up by Amaral who tells us the police went knocking on his door.

No, I wasn't referring to Brueckner, I'm yet to see any evidence of his involvement, or anyone's for that matter.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 10:54:40 AM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3294 on: August 24, 2020, 11:01:24 AM »

Which current investigation? There are three and only one of them has jurisdiction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #3295 on: August 24, 2020, 11:10:30 AM »
Which current investigation? There are three and only one of them has jurisdiction.

plus im sure the coronavirus has slowed  everything  down the world has alot to deal with right now

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3296 on: August 24, 2020, 11:10:44 AM »

No theres only one investigation ..Portugal with support from Uk and Germany....From what I understand after the rape trial all three forces  have jurisdiction.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3297 on: August 24, 2020, 12:39:19 PM »
No theres only one investigation ..Portugal with support from Uk and Germany....From what I understand after the rape trial all three forces  have jurisdiction.

It wasn't support for the Portuguese investigation when Operation Grange asked the Portuguese to question the 'burglars' that the PJ had no interest in. That, imo, was OG asking the PJ to support their investigations.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3298 on: August 24, 2020, 12:52:51 PM »
It wasn't support for the Portuguese investigation when Operation Grange asked the Portuguese to question the 'burglars' that the PJ had no interest in. That, imo, was OG asking the PJ to support their investigations.

that isnt really importance...on paper its  a portuguese investigation....the portuguese dont seem to be doing anything

Offline Lace

« Reply #3299 on: August 24, 2020, 01:07:30 PM »

Plus allowing the apartment to be rented out.