Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3495 on: September 16, 2020, 03:56:28 PM »
Who has put a line through it all was it you.

Anyway this seems interesting. from FF CB lawyer,

Fuelscher has been plunged into the centre of one of the world's biggest unsolved crimes when Maddie vanished in May 2007.

Last week he flew to the Algarve.

He claimed: “I have been to Portugal to investigate for myself.

“I went to check the locality there.

“I clearly went more openly and attempted to make my own conclusions on the sources of information available to me – for example the Portuguese investigation files.”

He claimed he uncovered completely new information which he plans to reveal in coming weeks.

“I cannot tell you what it is - but it is big. It certainly surprised me,” he said.

Sounds like he's discovered Amaral's Ace and stuffed it up his own sleeve for a rainy day!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3496 on: September 16, 2020, 03:57:38 PM »
Why do you keep crossing out your text? Weird

I don't ....that what is weird ...its why I asked B if she had done it.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3497 on: September 16, 2020, 04:50:55 PM »
Sounds like he's discovered Amaral's Ace and stuffed it up his own sleeve for a rainy day!

Thought it was HCW who had the ace up his sleve...I remember saying anyone with an ace up his sleeve is a cheat.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3498 on: September 16, 2020, 04:54:11 PM »
If you think anyone in their right mind is going to attempt to plough through that dog's breakfast of a post, you are up a gum tree ... in my opinion.

Excuse me, I am up a gumtree...what is that suppose to mean.

I was going to report this post to a mod then realised you are a senior moderator. lol

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3499 on: September 16, 2020, 05:10:17 PM »
If she had it would have said edited by Brietta at the bottom. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3500 on: September 16, 2020, 05:11:31 PM »
Thought it was HCW who had the ace up his sleve...I remember saying anyone with an ace up his sleeve is a cheat.
The original ace up the sleeve belonged to Amaral.  We’re all still waiting for it to be produced.  Won’t be long now...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3501 on: September 16, 2020, 10:15:01 PM »
Well who has done this?    subscript
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:30:27 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3502 on: September 16, 2020, 11:04:59 PM »
Well who has done this?
weren’t me guv.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:25:34 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3503 on: September 17, 2020, 12:27:12 AM »
weren’t me guv.
See I'm capable of putting subscript text into your post but it has a message showing it was me.  How do I hide the message?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3504 on: September 17, 2020, 07:10:46 AM »
See I'm capable of putting subscript text into your post but it has a message showing it was me.  How do I hide the message?
I think Kizzy must be inadvertently cancelling her own posts somehow (which is kind of funny really).

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3505 on: September 17, 2020, 08:56:02 AM »
I think Kizzy must be inadvertently cancelling her own posts somehow (which is kind of funny really).
That is possible, but to do it yourself you either do it at the time of the post or amending the post within the next few minutes of first being posted. (this post first amended 4 minutes after posting)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:01:12 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3506 on: September 17, 2020, 09:11:59 AM »
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B ‘hopes shamed cop Goncalo Amaral will CLEAR him’ as lawyer reveals ‘breakthrough’
EXCLUSIVE
Nick OwensTariq Tahir
16 Sep 2020, 14:43Updated: 16 Sep 2020, 14:45

MADELEINE McCann prime suspect Christian B is hoping the disgraced cop who led the probe into her disappearance will clear him.

Goncalo Amaral has now met with the jailed German's lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher, who has promised to reveal a "big" breakthrough in the case in the coming weeks.

Convicted paedophile and rapist Christian B was named as the prime suspect in the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine and is currently serving a one year nine month sentence for drug dealing.

Portuguese Police sources say Christian B hopes Amaral - who believes the German is a "scapegoat"- will help provide further information to support his claims he was not responsible for the crimes.

A source said ever since Christian B's "name was released by the German authorities, Amaral, along with many other senior Portuguese police officers, have insisted he is not the man who took Madeleine.

“They looked at him, ruled him out and believe focusing on him distracts from really finding out what may have happened to Madeleine.”

The source said that the suspect's “legal team hope Amaral will help to provide further information as to the original investigation.

“They are interested in who Amaral and his team spoke to, what they learned and how that information was used.”

Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher has himself last week flew to the Algarve, where Madeleine went missing during a family holiday in 2007.

He claimed he uncovered completely new information which he plans to reveal in coming weeks.

“I cannot tell you what it is - but it is big. It certainly surprised me,” he said.

During his time in Portugal he met Amaral who led the hunt for Madeleine and named parents, Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leicestershire, as suspects.

The McCann's have previously been locked in legal battles with Amaral over the publication of his book about the case.

He was removed as head of the investigation after criticising British detectives and claiming they were only following leads the McCanns asked them to pursue.

Meanwhile Sun Online can reveal how German officers want to expand their investigation to the Algarve in a bid to throw up new clues.

Last week they spent 12 hours talking to his ex in the Algarve, the first time they have been allowed to work on the case in Portugal.

But German officers are keen to return and are willing to work more closely with their Portuguese counterparts.

One reason they have been restricted is because relations between the German and Portuguese police - who ruled out Christian B as a suspect years ago - are so poor.

The source said they are keen to return because "they are convinced clues to what happened to Madeleine" and Christian B's "role in her disappearance are there".

“The German officers leading this investigation think there is a lot more work to be done in Portugal and there are leads which could be followed up and chased down."

The German authorities have admitted there will be no major progress before next year in their probe into Christian B.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: "We haven't got the information we need to charge Christian B."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12684404/madeleine-mccann-suspect-goncalo-amaral-clear-him/

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3507 on: September 17, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B ‘hopes shamed cop Goncalo Amaral will CLEAR him’ as lawyer reveals ‘breakthrough’
EXCLUSIVE
Nick OwensTariq Tahir
16 Sep 2020, 14:43Updated: 16 Sep 2020, 14:45

MADELEINE McCann prime suspect Christian B is hoping the disgraced cop who led the probe into her disappearance will clear him.

Goncalo Amaral has now met with the jailed German's lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher, who has promised to reveal a "big" breakthrough in the case in the coming weeks.

Convicted paedophile and rapist Christian B was named as the prime suspect in the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine and is currently serving a one year nine month sentence for drug dealing.

Portuguese Police sources say Christian B hopes Amaral - who believes the German is a "scapegoat"- will help provide further information to support his claims he was not responsible for the crimes.

A source said ever since Christian B's "name was released by the German authorities, Amaral, along with many other senior Portuguese police officers, have insisted he is not the man who took Madeleine.

“They looked at him, ruled him out and believe focusing on him distracts from really finding out what may have happened to Madeleine.”

The source said that the suspect's “legal team hope Amaral will help to provide further information as to the original investigation.

“They are interested in who Amaral and his team spoke to, what they learned and how that information was used.”

Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher has himself last week flew to the Algarve, where Madeleine went missing during a family holiday in 2007.

During his time in Portugal he met Amaral who led the hunt for Madeleine and named parents, Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leicestershire, as suspects.

The McCann's have previously been locked in legal battles with Amaral over the publication of his book about the case.

He was removed as head of the investigation after criticising British detectives and claiming they were only following leads the McCanns asked them to pursue.

Meanwhile Sun Online can reveal how German officers want to expand their investigation to the Algarve in a bid to throw up new clues.

Last week they spent 12 hours talking to his ex in the Algarve, the first time they have been allowed to work on the case in Portugal.

But German officers are keen to return and are willing to work more closely with their Portuguese counterparts.

One reason they have been restricted is because relations between the German and Portuguese police - who ruled out Christian B as a suspect years ago - are so poor.

The source said they are keen to return because "they are convinced clues to what happened to Madeleine" and Christian B's "role in her disappearance are there".

“The German officers leading this investigation think there is a lot more work to be done in Portugal and there are leads which could be followed up and chased down."

The German authorities have admitted there will be no major progress before next year in their probe into Christian B.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: "We haven't got the information we need to charge Christian B."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12684404/madeleine-mccann-suspect-goncalo-amaral-clear-him/
This is getting real interesting now.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3508 on: September 17, 2020, 09:52:39 AM »

Its getting extremely interesting.

As I have posted several times if the dog  alerts are correct then CB is cleared of abduction. Then some may think if maddies dna is in the hire car its further proof but that isnt true.

CBs lawyer may well beleive the rubbish spouted by amaral. This will put the dogs and DNA in the spotlight and may well answer some important question. Will grime support the alerts as evidence or even testify ...I doubt it. More like imo the alerts and dna will be further discredited

Offline Lace

« Reply #3509 on: September 17, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »

Well if there's completely new information,  why hasn't Amaral come forward and enlightened the German Police?