Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406953 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3600 on: September 19, 2020, 02:16:36 PM »
Let this sink in Gonc Fans:

'I know this former inspector speaks a lot and comments on our work.

'We're not going to get into a war of words. All I will say is that we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance.

'On the other hand we have a lot of evidence pointing to Christian B killing her.

'Goncalo Amaral knows how he reaches his conclusions and that's not up to us to judge.'
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3601 on: September 19, 2020, 02:17:08 PM »
Are you suggesting that a victory at the ECH R which ruled amarals book was a violation of the mccanns human rights... Which would essentially  mean the book was banned and amaral gagged. Are you suggesting that would have no effect on amaral

I think you need to read my posts again. I'm speaking of the situation today, which is that there's no ongoing legal battle between the McCanns and Amaral. You are speculating about the future, which is unknown.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3602 on: September 19, 2020, 02:20:10 PM »
I think you need to read my posts again. I'm speaking of the situation today, which is that there's no ongoing legal battle between the McCanns and Amaral. You are speculating about the future, which is unknown.
I'm not speculating... The case against amarals theory is on-going at the, ECHR

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3603 on: September 19, 2020, 02:33:32 PM »
in your opinion...imo it hasnt. Amaral will be directly affected by what happens at teh ECHR

I think he knows this perfectly well.  In my opinion he has been allowed to run roughshod over decency in his malicious campaign against Madeleine's parents.  I do not think using the same technique against the German investigation is going to be allowed the same easy ride.

I think more people in Portugal are beginning to wise up to the incompetence of Amaral and his team as the Germans are showing how it should be done by real professionals. 

For example, Amaral affirmed Brueckner was eliminated from the enquiry in 2007.

It is inconceivable that having now heard Brueckner's offences up till that time that Portuguese parents aren't wondering why the Judicial Police saw fit to allow him to continue to walk amongst their children mainly I think because the lead investigator couldn't see past his prejudices either then or now to investigate alternatives.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3604 on: September 19, 2020, 02:43:44 PM »
Amaral isn't involved in an ongoing legal battle with the McCanns regardless of what you and the Daily Mail say.

Officially Portugal is on trial.  But I wouldn't delude myself were I you into not being aware that is only as a direct result of Amaral's conduct.

In my opinion the McCanns have a lot more on their plate at the moment than the outcome of the European judgement.

But in my opinion it will be of paramount importance to Amaral.  Not make or break because I think that process is already well underway ~ but if Portugal is found to have breached the McCann's human rights it will be a life changing judgement for Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3605 on: September 19, 2020, 02:53:55 PM »
Amaral isn't involved in an ongoing legal battle with the McCanns regardless of what you and the Daily Mail say.

LOL....have you forgotten making this post..

If, by some chance, the ECHR finds that Portugal has breached the McCann's human rights they will have achieved more than if they had defeated Amaral. They will have discredited not just him, but his entire country.

it appears you have

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3606 on: September 19, 2020, 04:05:44 PM »

This is a disgrace.  Lies are being perpetuated on a daily basis by Sceptics and there is no longer any point in trying to Moderate as I will undoubtedly be overruled.

Goading is rife and any horrible thing being said about The McCanns is just Free Speach, while The Perjurer, Liar, Debtor and Adulterer remains feted.

Never in the history of Police Investigations in Europe has there been such twisted logic to favour the cause of a fame hungry moron who couldn't detect his way out of a paper bag unless it suited him.

So it's open season with me.  And I must say that it is all going very well.  So do carry on.  The Sceptics only further my cause.  I don't need to do anything.

This Comment will no doubt disappear shortly.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3607 on: September 19, 2020, 04:49:09 PM »
This is a disgrace.  Lies are being perpetuated on a daily basis by Sceptics and there is no longer any point in trying to Moderate as I will undoubtedly be overruled.

Goading is rife and any horrible thing being said about The McCanns is just Free Speach, while The Perjurer, Liar, Debtor and Adulterer remains feted.

Never in the history of Police Investigations in Europe has there been such twisted logic to favour the cause of a fame hungry moron who couldn't detect his way out of a paper bag unless it suited him.

So it's open season with me.  And I must say that it is all going very well.  So do carry on.  The Sceptics only further my cause.  I don't need to do anything.

This Comment will no doubt disappear shortly.

Well said Elli.

We need a few more eye opening comments like Ellies

Sometimes I feel it is futile to post because my post vanishes, gets truncated to change its meaning, or gets the substitution treatment.     i.e. A completely new version of the cite I was using being substituted, giving false information

And then, of course we get the treatment that alters the photos and articles that we use as cites

Don't know who is doing it, but I can make educated guesses.

Of course if SY are monitoring this forum as some have suggested, then someone / some people are going to get a knock on the door and a nasty surprise for falsification of evidence.  Interfering with the case per "The judgement of the people" being maliciously affected by false info IMO

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3608 on: September 19, 2020, 05:04:57 PM »
Well said Elli.

We need a few more eye opening comments like Ellies

Sometimes I feel it is futile to post because my post vanishes, gets truncated to change its meaning, or gets the substitution treatment.     i.e. A completely new version of the cite I was using being substituted, giving false information

And then, of course we get the treatment that alters the photos and articles that we use as cites

Don't know who is doing it, but I can make educated guesses.

Of course if SY are monitoring this forum as some have suggested, then someone / some people are going to get a knock on the door and a nasty surprise for falsification of evidence.  Interfering with the case per "The judgement of the people" being maliciously affected by false info IMO

I don't know, Sadie.  I am perhaps not quite so concerned as you are.  But I do know that often your comments disappear for reasons that make no sense to me.  After all, you have just as much right to Free Speach as everyone else.  Although it seems not.  Only Sceptics appear to have this right.  So everything is fast going downhill.

This Forum is rapidly ceasing to be a place to debate.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3609 on: September 19, 2020, 05:50:35 PM »
I don't think Amaral has quite grasped how malicious a figure he is presenting as he still continues to indulge himself in extraordinary public displays of spite and prejudice against Madeleine's parents.

• Goncalo Amaral also made false slur against the missing youngster's dad Gerry
He responded: 'It can't be him' when he was shown a photo of Ney before adding in a false and vile jibe at Madeleine McCann's father: 'I'll say something else, the kidnapper is similar, very similar, to Gerry McCann' [/color]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7741505/Ex-Portuguese-police-chief-claims-leading-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-mystery-German-paedophile.html

It interesting how the tabloids manage to make accusations while tut tutting at those accusations. Rather clever.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3610 on: September 19, 2020, 06:18:05 PM »
Jesus wept.  Sceptics still believe the tabs are subtly trying to communicate to their readers that they think the parents dunnit.  More evidence of complete delusion on their part imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3611 on: September 19, 2020, 06:36:05 PM »
Officially Portugal is on trial.  But I wouldn't delude myself were I you into not being aware that is only as a direct result of Amaral's conduct.

In my opinion the McCanns have a lot more on their plate at the moment than the outcome of the European judgement.

But in my opinion it will be of paramount importance to Amaral.  Not make or break because I think that process is already well underway ~ but if Portugal is found to have breached the McCann's human rights it will be a life changing judgement for Amaral.

Nobody is on trial at the moment; an application was lodged in July 2017 by the McCanns allegedly complaining that Portugal has breached their human rights. The complaint is 'requiring a decision', and has been since August 2017.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3612 on: September 19, 2020, 07:02:20 PM »
Jesus wept.  Sceptics still believe the tabs are subtly trying to communicate to their readers that they think the parents dunnit.  More evidence of complete delusion on their part imo.

Not only in your opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3613 on: September 19, 2020, 07:19:06 PM »
Not only in your opinion.

The tabloids don’t care either way but it does make the narrative more juicy.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3614 on: September 19, 2020, 07:21:25 PM »
Nobody is on trial at the moment; an application was lodged in July 2017 by the McCanns allegedly complaining that Portugal has breached their human rights. The complaint is 'requiring a decision', and has been since August 2017.

The complaint is requiring a decision.  .so it's ongoing