Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3630 on: September 19, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »
So you now withdraw the statement you made previously...youve changed your mind. Perhaps you might change it again tomorrow

Perhaps I will. People do it all the time. Those who attacked Amaral for saying Madeleine McCann was dead are supporting Wolters who says the same.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3631 on: September 19, 2020, 09:58:21 PM »
So you now withdraw the statement you made previously...youve changed your mind. Perhaps you might change it again tomorrow
That is a woman's perogative.  - The right to change her mind.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3632 on: September 19, 2020, 10:36:59 PM »
Perhaps I will. People do it all the time. Those who attacked Amaral for saying Madeleine McCann was dead are supporting Wolters who says the same.

But for entirely different reasons.  And at the hands of a different person.  Do you think that we are all stupid?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3633 on: September 19, 2020, 10:43:19 PM »
Remember this then. I have changed my mind and withdraw the opinion you keep quoting.
@)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3634 on: September 19, 2020, 10:47:50 PM »
That is a woman's perogative.  - The right to change her mind.

Please try not to be too silly, Rob.  Being Female has got nothing to do with this.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3635 on: September 19, 2020, 10:48:57 PM »
But for entirely different reasons.  And at the hands of a different person.  Do you think that we are all stupid?

I don’t think it matters. Madeleine seems entirely disposable if it saves her parents.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3636 on: September 19, 2020, 10:56:10 PM »

But according to her parents saying Madeleine is dead harms the search for her whoever says it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3637 on: September 19, 2020, 11:00:25 PM »
In my opinion that is a superficial assessment which reaches a correspondingly shallow and incorrect conclusion.

Amaral acted without a shred of supporting evidence and by following entirely the wrong personal theory, prejudiced the investigation into what happened to Madeleine as a result.  For example Amaral is defending apparently overlooking individuals who fitted a profile of child abuser such as Brueckner.

The Germans have followed the evidence uncompromised by personal prejudice or vendetta which has unfortunately led them to an evidence based conclusion.
The German professionalism is in direct contrast to the incompetence and in my opinion the duplicity of Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3638 on: September 19, 2020, 11:03:15 PM »
I don’t think it matters. Madeleine seems entirely disposable if it saves her parents.

That is the most nasty thing that you have ever said.  And I don't believe that you meant that.  In fact I am sure that you didn't.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3639 on: September 19, 2020, 11:05:55 PM »
But according to her parents saying Madeleine is dead harms the search for her whoever says it.

Of course it does.  I personally don't know.  Do you want Madeleine to be dead?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3640 on: September 19, 2020, 11:06:30 PM »

Of course you think it matters.
If it didn't why have you spent the last thirteen+ years ensuring you post as prominently as you can about it.

In my opinion your post deriding Madeleine is proof positive of something I can only speculate pejoratively about but to which you will know the answer.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3641 on: September 19, 2020, 11:09:59 PM »
Of course you think it matters.
If it didn't why have you spent the last thirteen+ years ensuring you post as prominently as you can about it.

In my opinion your post deriding Madeleine is proof positive of something I can only speculate pejoratively about but to which you will know the answer.

Tis all in the mind of some unfortunate people who have nothing better to do than hate.  This is really sad.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3642 on: September 19, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »

You are thirteen+ years too late with that one regarding a little girl who was looked for peremptorily for hours and at the most days, before Amaral started his predatory search for scapegoats throwing Madeleine to the wolves as a result.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3643 on: September 19, 2020, 11:15:48 PM »
That is the most nasty thing that you have ever said.  And I don't believe that you meant that.  In fact I am sure that you didn't.

Sorry to disagree Eleanor.  But I think it is entirely in keeping with the context of most of the posts made by this respected member.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3644 on: September 19, 2020, 11:20:54 PM »
I wouldn’t be so sure personally.  Scoring cheap, nasty points are the stock-in-trade of the long term McCann (and their supporters) Basher.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly