Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410102 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3750 on: July 26, 2021, 05:00:02 PM »
I suggest you contact the German police - the Portuguese police - and the British police, refer them to Amaral's book, then tell them they've got Madeleine's abduction all wrong.

However, now you mention it, maybe it is time I should be taking a closer look at posts which are against not only forum rules but common decency.

None of them have backed up their claims with any evidence.

The Police said drunken football thugs were to blame for Hillsborough, so that must also be true.

(I still believe it's true)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 05:02:24 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3751 on: July 26, 2021, 05:07:27 PM »
But there were' lots of little blonde girls, all in pink', according to Jezz's partner . Why Madeleine ?

Because she was left unattended.

IMO

The middle of the night would have done just as well.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3752 on: July 26, 2021, 06:08:16 PM »
I very much doubt that.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3753 on: July 26, 2021, 06:14:45 PM »
I very much doubt that.

I am not in the least bit interested in what you think.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3754 on: July 26, 2021, 06:26:26 PM »
I am not in the least bit interested in what you think.

Of course not - you think it was some nasty bogeyman.
You may be right, but not in the way you think.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #3755 on: July 26, 2021, 07:41:20 PM »
But there were' lots of little blonde girls, all in pink', according to Jezz's partner . Why Madeleine ?

IMO

Madeleine was targetted.   
1)  Too many witnesses noticed the man watching 5A and its comings and goings for that to be untrue.

2)  I also have a niggling wonder if 5A was specially allocated to the Mccann family because no-one else ever went past the windows or door on the northern side. 

3)  It was very dark there and surprise, surprise the porch light was broken.

4)  There was a convenient car park for the getaway car very close but around two corners - so anyone seeing the getaway car being driven towards the 5A car park could not be seen by the same person. 

Therefore, no visual connection.  Hidden in plain sight.

5)  Also, a viewer on the the balcony to the flats opposite could see anyone approaching both the front door and the back door. 

6)  He could also see straight into 5A.  His balcony lined up perfectly whether the top one, or the middle one.    He could actually see Gerry moving around in there.  He could see him leaving as well as arriving.

It is my belief that a watcher on this balcony opposite gave the go ahead for Tannerman to go in as he saw Gerry leaving. 

What the watcher did not know was that Gerry had met Jez and they were chatting nearby.

So was 5A allocated to the special target, Madeleine, because of the abductors advantages outlined above ?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #3756 on: July 26, 2021, 11:35:25 PM »
Nothing, to all intents and purposes.  A very ordinary little girl from a very ordinary family, albeit well nurtured.

It was the time and place that mattered.  Madeleine was available.

That's not how the [UK - as far as I recall) Police saw it. Reportedly they stated a British tourist girl would be a very unusual high risk victim / target.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3757 on: July 26, 2021, 11:37:57 PM »
That's not how the [UK - as far as I recall) Police saw it. Reportedly they stated a British tourist girl would be a very unusual high risk victim / target.
cite?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #3758 on: July 27, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »
cite?

You'll have to google it for yourself, sorry. I definitely remember hearing it or reading it somewhere. I don't have time to find it. I have to work full time and then some!!!

Offline Lace

« Reply #3759 on: July 27, 2021, 10:40:18 AM »

IMO

Ah so you do think Madeleine was taken.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3760 on: July 27, 2021, 10:41:48 AM »
I very much doubt that.

What about the man who entered apartments stole things and abused children in their beds?   He could easily have taken one of them.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3761 on: July 27, 2021, 11:03:40 AM »
What about the man who entered apartments stole things and abused children in their beds?   He could easily have taken one of them.

He didn't

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3762 on: July 27, 2021, 11:19:35 AM »
You'll have to google it for yourself, sorry. I definitely remember hearing it or reading it somewhere. I don't have time to find it. I have to work full time and then some!!!
@)(++(* the thing is, if you make a statement like that and then are asked for a cite, the onus is on you to supply it, not on me to google it, so I guess it shall remain just an unsubstantiated rumour for now. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #3763 on: July 27, 2021, 11:33:32 AM »
Nothing, to all intents and purposes.  A very ordinary little girl from a very ordinary family, albeit well nurtured.

It was the time and place that mattered.  Madeleine was available.

And with all those witnesses noticing a man watching 5A, she was tergetted.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3764 on: July 27, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »
cite?

Prof David Canter, Director of Investigative Psychology at Liverpool University, is one of Britain's foremost behavioural profilers. He didn't see Madeleine as a an obvious choice for abduction because;

an organised criminal network abducting children to traffic them in some way... would not have gone to an area such as Praia da Luz,' he concluded. 'There are so many adults around.'...'If a gang wanted a blonde child, like Madeleine, then the orphanages in Croatia are full of them.'

A mother who is very disturbed and trying to abduct a child to replace her own dead baby wouldn't have gone for Madeleine. She would have gone for one of the twins who, being that much younger, could have been absorbed into her family.'

four years old is an odd age for any child victim to be abducted - too young to be of interest to most paedophiles, too old to be trafficked or stolen as a baby-substitute.
https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/the-maddie-files-five-experts-explain-how-the-police-missed-vital-chances-to-find-her-or-her-body-6618141.html

'

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0