Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410131 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3960 on: October 18, 2021, 12:39:59 PM »
Not conciously.
Oh right - which bit?  Not consciously neglectful, or not consciously checking on their kids?  Were they in a zombie state then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3961 on: October 18, 2021, 02:06:47 PM »
I don't think there's any evidence at all that the group was being observed. The parents made it very clear that they checked their children every 30 minutes. The apartment, however, was seen by every member of the group who went to check on their own children. It was also seen by Jeremy Wilkins, the Moyes and Mr Totman, who all passed by. Two cars passed the apartment also during the time scale. How many more people passed by is unknown, but the apartment was not unobserved during those 30 minute gaps.

Au contraire ~ recorded in the files is evidence which differs from your synopsis of events.

Do you think the Portuguese burglars including Brueckner, who haunted the holiday resort didn't 'case the joints' they raided?

Snip
An intruder tried to break in to Madeleine McCann’s holiday apartment just days before she vanished, the Daily Express can reveal.

British holidaymaker Paul Gordon confronted a man trying to get in through the patio doors of flat 5A at the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz where his two young children were sleeping.

Mr Gordon was so convinced it was linked to Madeleine’s disappearance on May 3 he contacted British police immediately he heard she had gone missing.

But Portuguese detectives have never interviewed him to ask about the intruder who has not been identified by any other witness.

Mr Gordon, 34, a salesman, from Fareham, Hampshire, said: “I find it incredible that no one has tried to work out who this person was who came to the apartment unannounced just days before Madeleine McCann went missing.”

Recalling the incident at the ground floor apartment in April last year, Mr Gordon said: “I came across someone at the flat. I now believe he was suspicious.

“He said he was collecting donations for an orphanage in the mountains. But he did not come to the front door.

“And it happened in the middle of the day when most people are out. He must have been staking out the property, or worse.”

And it follows a chilling series of incidents linked to the flat.

A British nanny has claimed a man tried to kidnap a child from the same apartment six months before Madeleine went missing.

The unnamed babysitter says she popped out briefly from apartment 5A to get food, and the man fled empty-handed as she returned.

In November British mum Karen Sixsmith told how she got suspicious when she saw a woman trying to get into an apartment at the Ocean Club where her daughter was playing.

She said the woman claimed to be a Jehovah’s Witness and wanted to discuss her faith. But Mrs Sixsmith said the woman and a male friend seemed anxious to get inside.

In October a childminder told investigators she saw a man lurking in bushes outside the holiday apartment. And in September an Ocean Club employee said she witnessed a British tourist hiding in a stairwell outside Madeleine McCann’s apartment on the night she disappeared.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/10jan8/EXPRESS_07_01_08.htm

Perhaps if Amaral had analysed or even coordinated the intelligence concerning what went on in this area of Luz - he might have been encouraged to think outside the box. 
The first step of which might have been to ensure proper investigation of all local criminals.

Don't you find it rather alarming that Amaral seems to have known about Brueckner from early days but did nothing about him?

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3962 on: October 18, 2021, 02:46:35 PM »

This all just gets worse.  Amaral wasn't even interested in who might have done this.  He had already sent down the mother of another missing child on no evidence at all, other than a very bad beating.

I am still trying to get my head around Amaral.  This is one very sick man who is still trying to interfere with yet more lies.

Exactly who is he?  Narcissist, Sociopath or just a Misogynist?  It probably doesn't matter in the end.  But he bit off a bit more than he could chew with Kate McCann.  No chance of her falling down any Police Station Stairs, which is why The British Ambassador was there tout de suite.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3963 on: October 18, 2021, 03:01:48 PM »
The British Ambassador was there for no other reason than political interference - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3964 on: October 18, 2021, 03:18:50 PM »
The British Ambassador was there for no other reason than political interference - IMO
Ridiculous assertion IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3965 on: October 18, 2021, 03:23:46 PM »

And nothing to do with The PJ fitting up someone for the crime.  As had already been done before.

Can you not see that The PJ were totally incompetent?

You think that The British Ambassador went to Praia da Luz to protect a guilty parent who killed their own child, when in fact there has never been any evidence of this.  The British Ambassador was also supporting a crime? How daft do you think he was?

Oh how I wish I had more knowledge of actual physiology.  But I know that Kate McCann did not kill that child and Gerry McCann did not enable her.

So you must be suffering from the same sickness that pervades Amaral.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3966 on: October 18, 2021, 03:27:18 PM »
And nothing to do with The PJ fitting up someone for the crime.  As had already been done before.

Can you not see that The PJ were totally incompetent?

You think that The British Ambassador went to Praia da Luz to protect a guilty parent who killed their own child, when in fact there has never been any evidence of this.  The British Ambassador was also supporting a crime? How daft do you think he was?

Oh how I wish I had more knowledge of actual physiology.  But I know that Kate McCann did not kill that child and Gerry McCann did not enable her.

So you must be suffering from the same sickness that pervades Amaral.

The Ambassador went tp PDL because he was told to by his political masters. It had nothing to do with supporting a crime.

IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3967 on: October 18, 2021, 04:04:15 PM »
The Ambassador went tp PDL because he was told to by his political masters. It had nothing to do with supporting a crime.

IMO

I see.   The British Ambassador was just there for a four hour ride.  And what did his political masters think of this?  The entire Government of the time thought that Kate McCann killed her daughter so let's bail her out?
Why on earth would a Government do this?

It is quite simple.  The PJ had a penchant to blaming anyone, preferably a mother.  And Britain wasn't having this yet again.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3968 on: October 18, 2021, 04:17:50 PM »
I see.   The British Ambassador was just there for a four hour ride.  And what did his political masters think of this?  The entire Government of the time thought that Kate McCann killed her daughter so let's bail her out?
Why on earth would a Government do this?

It is quite simple.  The PJ had a penchant to blaming anyone, preferably a mother.  And Britain wasn't having this yet again.

It's not clear why the UK goverment acted the way it did.

Why did it send Mitchell, a civil servant in their information dept, as a McCann spokesperson ?

Why did it put in all the UK police support that it did ?

I have my own ideas and they lead in a rather unpleasant direction.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:22:22 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3969 on: October 18, 2021, 04:37:46 PM »
It's not clear why the UK goverment acted the way it did.

Why did it send Mitchell, a civil servant in their information dept, as a McCann spokesperson ?

Why did it put in all the UK police support that it did ?

I have my own ideas and they lead in a rather unpleasant direction.

Perhaps they thought that The McCanns were innocent.  And that The PJ were rubbish.

I am really sorry for your unpleasant direction.  It must be hard to live with.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3970 on: October 18, 2021, 04:41:54 PM »
Perhaps they thought that The McCanns were innocent.  And that The PJ were rubbish.

I am really sorry for your unpleasant direction.  It must be hard to live with.

Extreme reaction, even if they did - without any real knowledge of the situation at the time.

One would expect them to steer clear of potential prejudicial action in a foreign country.

IMO
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:48:18 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3971 on: October 18, 2021, 04:57:00 PM »
Extreme reaction, even if they did - without any real knowledge of the situation at the time.

One would expect them to steer clear of prejudicial action in a foreign country.

IMO

Despite extreme reaction in a foreign country.

The McCanns were at all times entitled to the presumption of innocence in a foreign country.  But we didn't see much of that.  And absolutely nothing since.

I should have a word with Amaral if I were you.  He has proved nothing other than his own stupidity.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3972 on: October 18, 2021, 05:01:09 PM »

IMO
LOL, look at you with your inside track.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3973 on: October 18, 2021, 05:07:07 PM »

One would expect them to steer clear of potential prejudicial action in a foreign country.

IMO
What prejudicial action?  Helping British Nationals in touble abroad is part of the role of the British embassy, were you unaware of this fact?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3974 on: October 18, 2021, 05:09:42 PM »
Perhaps this will help the ill-informed conspiracists of the forum (though it’s likely to fall on blind eyes I realise…)

Main duties

A British consulate will:

register births and deaths;
handle child abduction cases;
issue passports, including in an emergency;
deal with forced marriages;
help Britons who are detained or imprisoned;
help Britons who have fallen ill;
help Britons who are the victims of crime;
inform British nationals of any risks posed by visiting a country.
https://www.inbrief.co.uk/immigration-law/embassy/