Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406948 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4140 on: January 21, 2022, 08:43:23 AM »
McCann/Cipriano supporter world.
Where a lawyer who unwittingly possesses a small quantity of soft drugs gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, whilst an evil pair of s..mbags who murdered an 8 year old get to walk free.

You are more to be pitied than blamed

Offline The General

« Reply #4141 on: January 21, 2022, 09:14:49 AM »
One of the many things Jaoa and Leonor never said to Joana.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4142 on: January 21, 2022, 09:34:53 AM »
He is more to be ignored than fed I think you meant to say.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4143 on: January 21, 2022, 09:41:07 AM »
One of the many things Jaoa and Leonor never said to Joana.

You don't have a clue about their relationship... Just the claims of a bunch of convicted liars who were the police investigating

Offline The General

« Reply #4144 on: January 21, 2022, 09:49:18 AM »
You don't have a clue about their relationship... Just the claims of a bunch of convicted liars who were the police investigating
You don't have a clue about 'who were the police', whatever that means.
You're casting doubt on 1000's of convictions in the region in the years preceding and after. Or just this one, which conveniently fits your narrative? Is this the only one someone else found for you?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4145 on: January 21, 2022, 09:49:33 AM »

We feel your pain.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4146 on: January 21, 2022, 10:00:38 AM »
We feel your pain.

strange...i dont have any

Offline The General

« Reply #4147 on: January 21, 2022, 10:03:37 AM »
strange...i dont have any
Attracta Harron.
How about now?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4148 on: January 21, 2022, 10:30:07 AM »
Attracta Harron.
How about now?

nope...it all fits in with my conclusions. Eddie located the remains of attracta harron...thats the only VICTIM....the VICTIM recovery dog found in 5 years. By any standards thats patheteic. So Harrison and Grime came up with the idea of using just the alerts as intelligence..Grime decided he could make a lucrtaive business out of it...not opinion..fact...all documented

Offline The General

« Reply #4149 on: January 21, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »
nope...it all fits in with my conclusions. Eddie located the remains of attracta harron...thats the only VICTIM....the VICTIM recovery dog found in 5 years. By any standards thats patheteic. So Harrison and Grime came up with the idea of using just the alerts as intelligence..Grime decided he could make a lucrtaive business out of it...not opinion..fact...all documented
Eddie did better than that. He located the makeshift grave where she was temporarily moved to.
He also alerted to the car mat - the car that was torched.
He also paved the way for your weak protestations to be rendered meaningless, simply by being a good boi.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4150 on: January 21, 2022, 10:47:19 AM »
Eddie did better than that. He located the makeshift grave where she was temporarily moved to.
He also alerted to the car mat - the car that was torched.
He also paved the way for your weak protestations to be rendered meaningless, simply by being a good boi.

You arent really understanding the alerts and their significance. The only reliable cadaver dog is one trained solely on human remains...do you know where taht comes from. Your ignorance is overwhelming. I notice you cannot counter any of the facts i posted. If Eddie is reliable maddies body was in the car...case solved

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4151 on: January 21, 2022, 10:54:02 AM »
You arent really understanding the alerts and their significance. The only reliable cadaver dog is one trained solely on human remains...do you know where taht comes from. Your ignorance is overwhelming. I notice you cannot counter any of the facts i posted. If Eddie is reliable maddies body was in the car...case solved

We have all known about Eddie for a very long time.  Not Eddie's fault.  Martin Grime tried to teach Eddie too many new tricks.  This was disingenuous to say the very least and made the alerts meaningless.

Offline The General

« Reply #4152 on: January 21, 2022, 10:59:35 AM »

So it's a coincidence that he alerted to the confirmed makeshift grave? Or the makeshift grave also contained vestiges of piglet cadaverine?
What's the chances.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:03:08 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4153 on: January 21, 2022, 11:34:34 AM »

So it's a coincidence that he alerted to the confirmed makeshift grave? Or the makeshift grave also contained vestiges of piglet cadaverine?
What's the chances.

You don't understand.. If there's a body hw will find it.. He's a victim recovery dog. That doesn't mean every time he barks cadaver odour is present

Offline The General

« Reply #4154 on: January 24, 2022, 07:11:11 AM »
You don't understand.. If there's a body hw will find it.. He's a victim recovery dog. That doesn't mean every time he barks cadaver odour is present
No, you clearly don't understand, or are being deliberately obtuse - no, it's definitely the former; in the example I provided, over and above the three you keep on a constant loop, he didn't find the body, he found where the body had been briefly secreted.
Jenga!