Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410081 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4470 on: April 01, 2022, 10:49:08 AM »
Google is everyone's friend  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4471 on: April 01, 2022, 10:52:06 AM »
You don't need to, Davel does it for you. Let's hope he's doing it right, eh?
You might remember how many sceptics claimed the ECHR case had nothing to do with amaral. i was almost a lone voice saying it did...and was proved right

You may have noticed how much he has reigned in his comments

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4472 on: April 01, 2022, 10:54:19 AM »
Google is everyone's friend  8)--))

I think you would have to be pig ignorant not to realise how useful google is to carry out research...but I suppose some people are

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4473 on: April 01, 2022, 10:58:43 AM »
You might remember how many sceptics claimed the ECHR case had nothing to do with amaral. i was almost a lone voice saying it did...and was proved right

Is that your evidence - that he (in your opinion) has reined in his comments? I don't think that he has, so you haven't convinced me that you're right.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4474 on: April 01, 2022, 11:05:25 AM »
You don't need to, Davel does it for you. Let's hope he's doing it right, eh?

I am sure that Davel is doing it right.  But all cases rest on their own merit in the end.  And Portugal does have a history of losing these cases, as Davel pointed out.

This Forum would not be so well informed legally, but for Davel.

You can ignore the known facts if you like.  No skin off my nose.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4475 on: April 01, 2022, 11:10:18 AM »
Is that your evidence - that he (in your opinion) has reined in his comments? I don't think that he has, so you haven't convinced me that you're right.

Amaral has reigned in his comments as far as I can see.  Not that I care.  Amaral has always been wrong.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4476 on: April 01, 2022, 11:23:32 AM »

Read his last comments a few days ago... Does he say Maddie died in an accident which was covered up by the parents. You are once again in denial. Unless you have problems with your memory you should be aware that's not the entirety of my reasoning

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4477 on: April 01, 2022, 11:36:02 AM »

ive just reread his latest comments...no mention of accidental death and cover up...no mention of his book that he was sued for. if posters cant see how he has stopped his accusations they must be blind

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4478 on: April 01, 2022, 12:28:45 PM »
ive just reread his latest comments...no mention of accidental death and cover up...no mention of his book that he was sued for. if posters cant see how he has stopped his accusations they must be blind

His views are well known and a matter of record. Now he's moved on and is discussing the latest developments in the case. Perhaps you should move on too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4479 on: April 01, 2022, 12:29:33 PM »

Well he still gets under a few noses on here so he's not that silent, unless a grudge is borne .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4480 on: April 01, 2022, 12:30:51 PM »
His views are well known and a matter of record. Now he's moved on and is discussing the latest developments in the case. Perhaps you should move on too.

Grist for the mill.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4481 on: April 01, 2022, 12:34:28 PM »
Well he still gets under a few noses on here so he's not that silent, unless a grudge is borne .

If youve understood my posts you will see that to a certain extent I dont blame amaral. He genuinely thinks what he says is true. Hes listened to what grime has claimed about his dogs and if everything grime has claimed is true...if his dogs are taht reliable...then Maddie died in the apartment and the parents are.....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4482 on: April 01, 2022, 12:42:40 PM »
If youve understood my posts you will see that to a certain extent I dont blame amaral. He genuinely thinks what he says is true. Hes listened to what grime has claimed about his dogs and if everything grime has claimed is true...if his dogs are taht reliable...then Maddie died in the apartment and the parents are.....

I said a few, their post's reveal it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4483 on: April 01, 2022, 12:47:48 PM »

wrong again...hes discussing the original investigaton  too..you need to read it again

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4484 on: April 01, 2022, 01:09:56 PM »

Perhaps you should leave Members to express their own opinions.

Amaral should not be discussing anything about the case.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 01:41:20 PM by Brietta »