Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406953 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4650 on: May 05, 2022, 12:29:08 PM »
As I've said many many times it all depends on the evidence.
You seem to want to assume before he's even been interviewed it will be an unfair verdict.
MWT has made a, real fool if himself by declaring him innocent without seeing the evidence
It appears that an often-wrong, quasi-investigative journalist has managed to verify CB's alibi. A feat which HCW et al passed over due to not wanting to reveal their hand until two weeks ago. Perhaps they'd be in a different place now if they hadn't been so taciturn.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4651 on: May 05, 2022, 12:46:11 PM »
It appears that an often-wrong, quasi-investigative journalist has managed to verify CB's alibi. A feat which HCW et al passed over due to not wanting to reveal their hand until two weeks ago. Perhaps they'd be in a different place now if they hadn't been so taciturn.

afaiaa...he hasnt even spoken to her and she has not confirmed any details...dates. it seems the germans have interviewed her and theres nio alibi.

MWT has made a fool of himself...judging by his tweet he realises that

Offline sadie

« Reply #4652 on: May 05, 2022, 01:04:17 PM »
Yes, the only plausible, logicsl one and the one which three police forces from three different countries are pursuing to the exclusion of all other, lesser theories.

SY are still persuing mine.  Of that I am pretty sure.  Clues that I can't share, but I will someday.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4654 on: May 05, 2022, 01:12:50 PM »
Whereas you nailed your colours to Wolters mast having carefully examined all the evidence.

Ive said it depends on what evidence Wolters has

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4655 on: May 05, 2022, 01:13:32 PM »

Brueckner doesn't have a solid alibi for between 8:30 & 10pm on May 3rd, but then, Wolters can't prove anyone actually abducted Maddie during that time either, so it's a stalemate.

Wolters will just have to fall back on the concrete evidence Brueckner murdered Maddie, that should still be enough to nail him.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4656 on: May 05, 2022, 01:15:13 PM »
Ive said it depends on what evidence Wolters has

What if it's piss-weak secondhand alleged confessions?

Could well be that couldn't it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4657 on: May 05, 2022, 01:16:00 PM »
Me too.   Since our J4 days!

Poor soul.  He isn't doing himself a lot of favours.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4658 on: May 05, 2022, 01:19:27 PM »
Brueckner doesn't have a solid alibi for between 8:30 & 10pm on May 3rd, but then, Wolters can't prove anyone actually abducted Maddie during that time either, so it's a stalemate.

Wolters will just have to fall back on the concrete evidence Brueckner murdered Maddie, that should still be enough to nail him.

Fifteen years on, the bottom line still is that Madeleine's fate is unknown.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4659 on: May 05, 2022, 01:21:31 PM »
SY are still persuing mine.  Of that I am pretty sure.  Clues that I can't share, but I will someday.

SY are no longer actively investigating Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4660 on: May 05, 2022, 01:23:41 PM »
Joana was abducted wasn't she Eleanor  @)(++(*
I'm not Eleanor, but YES, almost certainly,

1)   Black saloon noticed and commented on, cruising the streets beforehand and

2)  light brown (colour from memory) camper van spotted (for several days parked with man living in it) that disappeared evening Joana did.  Found abandoned 7 miles away (approx) in PdL

3)  The picture of Madeleine on a man?womans back in Zinat, Rif mountains of Africa, also show a little girl walking who is almost certainly Joana.

European businessmen used to keep hareems of chiildren in Africe.   Webpage showing this has now been whooshed but it has been on here.  Little doubt whooshed on here too.

4)  Furthermore when I pointed out that the little girl walking who looked like Joana had Joanas very unusual legs (no inner calf to speak of) a great deal of trouble was taken to produce an image showing good calves.

That is proof that someone is hiding things.

Joana was abducted.

5)   She also had strange ankles and these were shown on the original Zinat photo.
6)   And distinctive forehead

Before I go any further, for those that don't know, I used to teach figure drawing at secondary level.   I am also an HNC qualified Engineering Designer used to drawing massive designs.   I have an unusually keen eye.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4661 on: May 05, 2022, 01:24:17 PM »

Not according to Wolters, & he's in possession of all the evidence, he's a state prosecutor so there's no way he'd be bluffing, just like Brueckner wasn't when he said he knew all about what happened to Maddie.
Him, & Raymond Hewlett.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4662 on: May 05, 2022, 01:28:52 PM »

in your opinion.....from what Wolters has said he has proof oof Maddies fate.....its proving absolutely who the perp is hes working on

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4663 on: May 05, 2022, 01:31:06 PM »
Not according to Wolters, & he's in possession of all the evidence, he's a state prosecutor so there's no way he'd be bluffing, just like Brueckner wasn't when he said he knew all about what happened to Maddie.
Him, & Raymond Hewlett.

absolutely spot on

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4664 on: May 05, 2022, 08:18:00 PM »
IMO one person who will come out very badly if it's shown that Maddie was abducted is Martin Grime.  His claims Re his dogs have misled many and he's done nothing to set the record straight. If you take his claims at face value then Maddie definitely died in the apartment and the McCanns are guilty.. But she didn't.. All my opinion