Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406949 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4770 on: June 09, 2022, 07:59:18 AM »
And so very soon, without even a passing thought.  Since when I have been totally bemused by the desire to blame The McCanns.  And there is some desire in this, for some inexplicably reason that continues to defeat me.

And then along came Brueckner.  But I afforded him the same courtesy that I mistakenly expected for The McCanns.  Although this would not have affected my opinion of any Justice System had it been even remotely decent.  But The Portuguese System wasn't even remotely decent.

They allowed one of their serving officers to say whatever he pleased.  And then they supported him in The Supreme Court.

Amaral wasn't a serving officer when he published his book. I think some people here have misunderstood the Portuguese Justice System completely. Not only was Amaral outranked by two other officers, the investigation was subjected to scrutiny and direction by the Public Prosecutor's Office;

No line of investigation or enquiry or search is performed by the PJ without the knowledge of the Public Prosecutor’s Office or without its permission or instruction.
https://www.portugalresident.com/the-rule-of-secrecy-of-justice-explained/

Amaral wasn't a loose cannon making all the decisions about how the investigation proceeded, he was one of a team, and certainly not the leader of it.

I think it's disgraceful to see such rabid hatred of Amaral and the Portuguese system being expressed, especially when his status is continually and deliberately misrepresented in order to make him the villain of the case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4771 on: June 09, 2022, 08:24:41 AM »
Amaral wasn't a serving officer when he published his book. I think some people here have misunderstood the Portuguese Justice System completely. Not only was Amaral outranked by two other officers, the investigation was subjected to scrutiny and direction by the Public Prosecutor's Office;

No line of investigation or enquiry or search is performed by the PJ without the knowledge of the Public Prosecutor’s Office or without its permission or instruction.

Amaral wasn't a loose cannon making all the decisions about how the investigation proceeded, he was one of a team, and certainly not the leader of it.

I think it's disgraceful to see such rabid hatred of Amaral and the Portuguese system being expressed, especially when his status is continually and deliberately misrepresented in order to make him the villain of the case.

So they all got it wrong then.  That's okay.

But apart from Cristovao,  who supposedly wasn't even part of The Team, only Amaral wrote a book.

Where does Rabid come into this.

You have just very seriously exposed yourself.   In fact I feel sick.  I didn't realise just how far you would go.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4772 on: June 09, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »
So they all got it wrong then.  That's okay.

But apart from Cristovao,  who supposedly wasn't even part of The Team, only Amaral wrote a book.

Where does Rabid come into this.

You have just very seriously exposed yourself.   In fact I feel sick.  I didn't realise just how far you would go.

Amaral didn't just write a book, he wrote a best-selling book. His reasons for doing so were clearly stated, but have been continually questioned.

Your cryptic comments about me are becoming sooo boring, by the way. Do you honestly think anyone is interested?
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4773 on: June 09, 2022, 09:32:09 AM »
Are you absolutely certain of that?

Wolters says CB did it , no mention on Amaral, so yes.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4774 on: June 09, 2022, 09:35:14 AM »
No, I actually don't.  And nor do I actually care any more.  You have wrecked this Forum.  But for what purpose?  Other than for your own aggrandisement?

Yet not long ago you were a senior mod, if the forum got wrecked its was done under your watch .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4775 on: June 09, 2022, 09:43:26 AM »

What exactly is the definition of the role of co-ordinator in a criminal investigation in Portugal?  Tea boy?  Filing clerk?  Or researcher for personal memoirs?

Former coordinator of the PJ portimão again points the finger at the parents of the British girl.https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-que-aponta-brueckner-como-suspeito-do-rapto-e-morte-de-maddie-veja-agora-na-cmtv

Seems to carry still a measure of kudos in Portugal as Amaral is constantly referred to as such.  Is it really the lowly position you and sceptics insist it is? or is this something else you've got wrong in order to sanitize his role?

He was so bad at it that he was actually sacked if you remember.

So go on then ~ give us the low down on the actual job description.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4776 on: June 09, 2022, 09:48:57 AM »
Amaral didn't just write a book, he wrote a best-selling book. His reasons for doing so were clearly stated, but have been continually questioned.

Your cryptic comments about me are becoming sooo boring, by the way. Do you honestly think anyone is interested?

I'm interested as a member of the UK Justice Forum discussing one of the most blatant attempts at perpetrating injustice as detailed and orchestrated by Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4777 on: June 09, 2022, 09:52:11 AM »
I'm interested as a member of the UK Justice Forum discussing one of the most blatant attempts at perpetrating injustice as detailed and orchestrated by Amaral.

So Maddie was definitely abducted then?

How do you actually know that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4778 on: June 09, 2022, 09:53:23 AM »
Wolters says CB did it , no mention on Amaral, so yes.

Wolters has summarily dismissed Amaral from the equation.  For the time being.

Just as a matter of interest ~ the Amaral Dreadlocks???  No-one of a sceptic turn of mind and phrase has really commented here;  now why is that?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4779 on: June 09, 2022, 09:54:37 AM »

Just as a matter of interest ~ the Amaral Dreadlocks???  No-one of a sceptic turn of mind and phrase has really commented here;  now why is that?

Because no one really gives a shit, other than Amaral obsessives, perhaps.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4780 on: June 09, 2022, 09:55:21 AM »
No, I actually don't.  And nor do I actually care any more.  You have wrecked this Forum.  But for what purpose?  Other than for your own aggrandisement?

It's clear you have no interest in justifying your misrepresentations of Amaral's status; preferring to spend your time attacking me. Again. Boring.....

Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4781 on: June 09, 2022, 10:01:24 AM »

As I've no idea why he did that, what is there to say? Many peculiar theories have been aired in this case, and not just by Amaral. Kate McCann theorised that abductors did 'dummy runs' before the main event, for example.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4782 on: June 09, 2022, 10:08:54 AM »

Yet not long ago you were a senior mod, if the forum got wrecked its was done under your watch .

Oh Dear.  Did you dislike me so much.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4783 on: June 09, 2022, 10:29:39 AM »
So Maddie was definitely abducted then?

How do you actually know that?

Amaral "implies" she may not have been.
So going by the law of averages where Amaral has got absolutely everything wrong starting from before the McCanns ever set foot in Portugal - it's a pretty safe assumption to make that if Amaral says so - there is no chance he's got it right.

Snip
Gonçalo Amaral was sentenced to one year and six months in prison for the crime of falsity of testimony, but saw the sentence be suspended for an equal period of time. In court it was proven that there were physical assaults on Leonor Cipriano on the premises of the police by law enforcement officers, but the identity of the aggressors was not established.
  https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/pais/goncalo-amaral-condenado-por-falsidade-de-depoimento_n221569

Fifteen years down the line he's still operating the notion that he is blameless and "a big boy dunnit and ran away"

Maddie case: PJ erred in not investigating Christian Brueckner better – Gonçalo Amaral
José Mateus Moreno, 8:01 - 09/10/21
The former coordinator of the investigation of the PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, launches a new book and meanwhile says that there were errors in the Portuguese investigation.

Gonçalo Amaral, according to the news published by the Observer, admits that the German Christian Brueckner was also part of the list of the Judicial Police (PJ) at the time of Maddie's disappearance in 2007, but no one insisted on looking for him.

The former PJ inspector, who coordinated the investigation at the time of the British girl's disappearance, tells the Morning Post that they knocked on Brueckner's door - now the german police's prime suspect -- but no one opened it. A report was made on the situation and no one ever looked for it again.

https://regiao-sul.pt/2021/10/09/sociedade/caso-maddie-pj-errou-ao-nao-investigar-melhor-christian-brueckner-goncalo-amaral/554575

No wonder sceptics pretend he's only the tea boy/ filing clerk.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4784 on: June 09, 2022, 10:32:13 AM »
Amaral "implies" she may not have been.
So going by the law of averages where Amaral has got absolutely everything wrong starting from before the McCanns ever set foot in Portugal - it's a pretty safe assumption to make that if Amaral says so - there is no chance he's got it right.

Snip
Gonçalo Amaral was sentenced to one year and six months in prison for the crime of falsity of testimony, but saw the sentence be suspended for an equal period of time. In court it was proven that there were physical assaults on Leonor Cipriano on the premises of the police by law enforcement officers, but the identity of the aggressors was not established.
  https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/pais/goncalo-amaral-condenado-por-falsidade-de-depoimento_n221569

Fifteen years down the line he's still operating the notion that he is blameless and "a big boy dunnit and ran away"

Maddie case: PJ erred in not investigating Christian Brueckner better – Gonçalo Amaral
José Mateus Moreno, 8:01 - 09/10/21
The former coordinator of the investigation of the PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, launches a new book and meanwhile says that there were errors in the Portuguese investigation.

Gonçalo Amaral, according to the news published by the Observer, admits that the German Christian Brueckner was also part of the list of the Judicial Police (PJ) at the time of Maddie's disappearance in 2007, but no one insisted on looking for him.

The former PJ inspector, who coordinated the investigation at the time of the British girl's disappearance, tells the Morning Post that they knocked on Brueckner's door - now the german police's prime suspect -- but no one opened it. A report was made on the situation and no one ever looked for it again.

https://regiao-sul.pt/2021/10/09/sociedade/caso-maddie-pj-errou-ao-nao-investigar-melhor-christian-brueckner-goncalo-amaral/554575

No wonder sceptics pretend he's only the tea boy/ filing clerk.

That's a very long winded way of saying you don't actually know.