Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410120 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4860 on: July 25, 2022, 04:47:31 PM »
One poster on youtube believes smithmans sighting was 100 percent gerry, amd dumped in a bin. Ffs very strange to do that, something the mafia used to do in the 70's and 80's in nyc. But here we have the cunning mccanns so openely carrying a child and randomly dumping a beloved child.
I’ve had a good old traipse around PdL on Google Maps Streetview and there’s a veritable absence of bins apart from the occasional litter bin.  Perhaps the Bin Theory people would like to pinpoint exactly where this handy body disposal unit was kept?  Presumably it was right on the pavement somewhere so that the occulter didn’t have to trespass onto private property.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4861 on: July 25, 2022, 04:52:36 PM »
I’ve had a good old traipse around PdL on Google Maps Streetview and there’s a veritable absence of bins apart from the occasional litter bin.  Perhaps the Bin Theory people would like to pinpoint exactly where this handy body disposal unit was kept?  Presumably it was right on the pavement somewhere so that the occulter didn’t have to trespass onto private property.

Apparently keep in a bin, 3 weeks remove a child or randomly go to landfill site. Some people just love theories of such sort.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4862 on: July 25, 2022, 04:55:23 PM »
 Dispatch's Oct 2007 will tell you about the bins.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4863 on: July 25, 2022, 05:16:47 PM »
One poster on youtube believes smithmans sighting was 100 percent gerry, amd dumped in a bin. Ffs very strange to do that, something the mafia used to do in the 70's and 80's in nyc. But here we have the cunning mccanns so openely carrying a child and randomly dumping a beloved child.

Well, not impossible is it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4864 on: July 25, 2022, 05:19:06 PM »

You were googling street view from 2007 were you, ok.

Perhaps you'd like to tell me what Brueckner did with Maddie’s body.
You answer that, Wolters can wrap things up & we can put my bin theory to bed once & for all.
Off you go.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4865 on: July 25, 2022, 05:21:32 PM »
Apparently keep in a bin, 3 weeks remove a child or randomly go to landfill site. Some people just love theories of such sort.

Bodies do end up in landfill, you know.
Maybe people commit suicide at the rubbish dump because there's simply no other way they could end up there really is there.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4866 on: July 25, 2022, 05:24:02 PM »

Kate, in her book, said that she remembered opening a big dumpster type bin & thinking 'please god, don't let her be in here'.
She must have been lying because there aren't any bins in Luz, are there.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4867 on: July 25, 2022, 05:25:38 PM »
Dispatch's Oct 2007 will tell you about the bins.
So which bin did Small thman chuck the body in?  Can you identify it on a map please?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4868 on: July 25, 2022, 05:28:34 PM »
So which bin did Small thman chuck the body in?  Can you identify it on a map please?

Have you got a map dated 2007?

There were dumpster bins around, Kate said so.
Or was she lying about that?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4869 on: July 25, 2022, 05:30:33 PM »
There are resteraunts & bars all around Luz.

One wonders where they put their commercial waste, bearing in mind there are no such things as bins in Luz?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4870 on: July 25, 2022, 05:33:06 PM »

Which big dumpster bin was Kate talking about in her Book?
Can you point to it on a map Please?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4871 on: July 25, 2022, 05:53:08 PM »

It's bad enough Luz was crawling with child abducting paedos, let alone the rat infestations they must have, from all the rubbish piled up, where they don't believe in having bins. Still, at least they never have to pay for binmen.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4872 on: July 25, 2022, 06:04:02 PM »
Which big dumpster bin was Kate talking about in her Book?
Can you point to it on a map Please?

It doesn't really matter about bins in the context of the thread.  Amaral discarded that theory in favour of the one involving
  • the key to the church
  • dark figures seen in the darkness at the dark church carrying 'something'
  • an elderly British woman was lying in repose in the church
  • from which the woman's remains and coffin were taken to a crematorium
  • Amaral's latest 'theory' explaining the disposal of Madeleine's remains became ~

that the strange figures who he claims 'someone' had seen lurking at the church, were in the process of carrying Madeleine's remains to be placed in the coffin resting in the church.
    From where it would be taken to the crematorium.

Bearing in mind, this was not entirely a new concept as a pet crematorium had been checked during the investigation.
  • so just a waste of space discussing dumpsters since Amaral has most definitely removed them from the equation
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 06:06:33 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4873 on: July 25, 2022, 06:11:13 PM »
It doesn't really matter about bins in the context of the thread.  Amaral discarded that theory in favour of the one involving
  • the key to the church
  • Amaral's latest 'theory' explaining the disposal of Madeleine's remains became ~

that the strange figures who he claims 'someone' had seen lurking at the church, were in the process of carrying Madeleine's remains to be placed in the coffin resting in the church.

Bearing in mind, this was not entirely a new concept as a pet crematorium had been checked during the investigation.
  • so just a waste of space discussing dumpsters since Amaral has most definitely removed them from the equation

Well, good for Amaral, but I'm not Amaral, nor am I Wolters either, & neither Wolters, nor Amaral, nor me, the PJ or SY can prove what happened to Maddie,  we all have that in common.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4874 on: July 25, 2022, 06:45:08 PM »
  • the key to the church

Strange that he would have dismissed bins as a method of body disposal when he himself had used one for just that purpose.  As for the hiding the body in a coffin thing, I reckon he’d been watching too many episodes of Tales Of the Unexpected.  My question to him would be - how did the McCanns retrieve the cremated remains, freeze them and then put them in the hire car three weeks later?