Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406944 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5625 on: January 02, 2023, 02:19:24 PM »
Regardless of what it contained it gave parents the effect they wanted, whether soothing a child's pain or sending it to sleep on a flight. If something works, it's used.
And what’s the problem with that?  Is it enough to hang a half-baked theory of parental involvement on?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5626 on: January 02, 2023, 02:59:56 PM »
And what’s the problem with that?  Is it enough to hang a half-baked theory of parental involvement on?

No, but let's not forget that Kate McCann suggested that all three of her children had been sedated. Thereby explaining why Madeleine made no sound and why the twins slept through everything that night.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5627 on: January 02, 2023, 03:08:26 PM »
No, but let's not forget that Kate McCann suggested that all three of her children had been sedated. Thereby explaining why Madeleine made no sound and why the twins slept through everything that night.

The stain on Maddie's pyjama top caused Kate some concern.
Maybe it was Calpol or some Night Nurse.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5628 on: January 02, 2023, 03:08:43 PM »
Regardless of what it contained it gave parents the effect they wanted, whether soothing a child's pain or sending it to sleep on a flight. If something works, it's used.

Analgesics such as Calpol are used to "sooth a child's pain".  That is their purpose.  And having pain eased will definitely allow a child some comfort to allow sleep.

But Calpol is not a sedative for the control of unruly children and your premise is totally misguided if you think it is.

Time to give an explanation of why you insist on believing and promoting this misinformation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5629 on: January 02, 2023, 03:10:56 PM »
And of course that’s precisely what a mother would say in public if she had in fact sedated her children causing one of them to die and then covered up her death.  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5630 on: January 02, 2023, 03:12:12 PM »

Kate had scientific tests run on herself and the children.

Very probably as a result of the rubbish being put around by Portuguese investigators.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5631 on: January 02, 2023, 03:14:29 PM »
And of course that’s precisely what a mother would say in public if she had in fact sedated her children causing one of them to die and then covered up her death.  *%87

Good, so we can rule out death by sedation.

How are we getting on with ruling out strangulation?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5632 on: January 02, 2023, 03:32:24 PM »
Good, so we can rule out death by sedation.

How are we getting on with ruling out strangulation?

Do you have a cite for that?

Or are you just going to enhance your enjoyment of every known cause of death there is in your rush to be "shocking".
That horse bolted long since.  But like Amaral - why let evidence get in the way of a myth if you can spam it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5633 on: January 02, 2023, 03:34:07 PM »

Or are you just going to enhance your enjoyment of every known cause of death there is in your rush to be "shocking".
That horse bolted long since.  But like Amaral - why let evidence get in the way of a myth if you can spam it.

A cite for what??

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5634 on: January 02, 2023, 03:40:32 PM »

I would rule out strangulation in the apartment that evening based on the fact that I don’t think it would have been possible to have murdered your child silently in such a manner in a small apartment with the child’s mother and two siblings in attendance.  Such an action would surely have caused some distress to those not doing thr murdering or being murdered so unless both parents had planned this murder and were both fully on board with it I think that bat-eared Mrs Fenn might possibly have heard some argument, panic, shouting, crying and screaming before, during or after such a hideous event. 

And then we have the small matter of motive to consider.

Offline John

« Reply #5635 on: January 02, 2023, 03:44:39 PM »

The sleeping twins despite the ruckus in the apartment for an hour after 10pm has always bothered me.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5636 on: January 02, 2023, 03:49:37 PM »
The sleeping twins despite the ruckus in the apartment for an hour after 10pm has always bothered me.

The children continued to sleep soundly even after they were carried to another apartment.

It is a wonder the Portuguese didn't call in a doctor for a routine check on them.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5637 on: January 02, 2023, 04:02:18 PM »
I would rule out strangulation in the apartment that evening based on the fact that I don’t think it would have been possible to have murdered your child silently in such a manner in a small apartment with the child’s mother and two siblings in attendance.  Such an action would surely have caused some distress to those not doing thr murdering or being murdered so unless both parents had planned this murder and were both fully on board with it I think that bat-eared Mrs Fenn might possibly have heard some argument, panic, shouting, crying and screaming before, during or after such a hideous event. 

And then we have the small matter of motive to consider.

But there really is no way to rule out strangulation.

Strangling a small child wouldn't be difficult, or make any noise, or leave any forensic trace in the apartment.

No, I'm sorry. I don't see how we can rule out the possibility that Brueckner strangled Maddie in the apartment.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5638 on: January 02, 2023, 08:24:49 PM »
The children continued to sleep soundly even after they were carried to another apartment.

It is a wonder the Portuguese didn't call in a doctor for a routine check on them.

Were the PJ informed of this unusual occurance?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #5639 on: January 02, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »
Were the PJ informed of this unusual occurance?

I believe that it was much later that night that any significance was attached to the twins ability to sleep right through the chaos.

I have no idea when the police were first informed of it though or whether Jane Tanner's sighting of a man carrying a child in his arms was significant to this?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 08:35:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.