Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406938 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5640 on: January 02, 2023, 09:18:14 PM »
I believe that it was much later that night that any significance was attached to the twins ability to sleep right through the chaos.

I have no idea when the police were first informed of it though or whether Jane Tanner's sighting of a man carrying a child in his arms was significant to this?

The only people who mentioned noticing it were Fiona Payne and her mother in their rogatory interviews.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5641 on: January 02, 2023, 10:22:15 PM »
Were the PJ informed of this unusual occurance?

You mean the PJ aren't trained observers??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5642 on: January 02, 2023, 11:43:02 PM »
You mean the PJ aren't trained observers??

The first thing the PJ did on arrival was clear out the McCann's mates. The second thing was to have a new apartment allocated to the McCanns and the parents took the twins there, according to Silvia Batista, who followed behind with toys and a blanket from the cots. Any observation of the twins by the PJ was minimal.They saw them in the bedroom for a few moments.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5643 on: January 03, 2023, 12:05:05 AM »
The first thing the PJ did on arrival was clear out the McCann's mates. The second thing was to have a new apartment allocated to the McCanns and the parents took the twins there, according to Silvia Batista, who followed behind with toys and a blanket from the cots. Any observation of the twins by the PJ was minimal.They saw them in the bedroom for a few moments.

After which The PJ got on with mucking up the crime scene.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5644 on: January 03, 2023, 01:06:27 AM »

I thought that they spent the rest of the night as the guests of Fiona and David Payne ?   Not that there was much night left cos they left the apartment at dawn to carry on with their search.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5645 on: January 03, 2023, 09:00:04 AM »
I thought that they spent the rest of the night as the guests of Fiona and David Payne ?   Not that there was much night left cos they left the apartment at dawn to carry on with their search.

The McCanns went to the new apartment and I remember seeing Kate and Mrs Payne seated on the sofa, each holding one of the twins. I left the new apartment at 04.30 in the morning after instructions from John Hill.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm

According to Fiona's mother the Paynes carried the twins into the Payne apartment around 4.30am. so they were moved twice.

”Yeah, yeah. They were being carried, I think Fiona and Dave carried them up.”...it must have been about half past four, five o’ clock in the morning.”
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5646 on: January 06, 2023, 12:24:36 PM »

The only person that put their career on the line is GA....for what he did and still does believe happened to Maddie.

No one else it seems was willing to do that.

IMO, careers to some were more important than the truth.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5647 on: January 06, 2023, 01:00:23 PM »

The only person that put their career on the line is GA....for what he did and still does believe happened to Maddie.

No one else it seems was willing to do that.

IMO, careers to some were more important than the truth.

Goncalo Amaral lied to journalists in his propaganda war against innocent people.  He also lied to the Portuguese court - which resulted in him being convicted of a criminal offence.

I think the evidence is that Amaral is a stranger to the truth.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5648 on: January 06, 2023, 01:12:18 PM »
Goncalo Amaral lied to journalists in his propaganda war against innocent people.  He also lied to the Portuguese court - which resulted in him being convicted of a criminal offence.

I think the evidence is that Amaral is a stranger to the truth.

stranger to the truth.

That says a lot for the mccs then if that's the case. .....when he was the one who won all the battles in court.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5649 on: January 06, 2023, 01:27:21 PM »

stranger to the truth.

That says a lot for the mccs then if that's the case. .....when he was the one who won all the battles in court.

He was entitled to write his book as the courts confirmed.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5650 on: January 06, 2023, 01:53:58 PM »
He was entitled to write his book as the courts confirmed.

He was entitled to write four books.  Doesn't make it an honourable thing to do though.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5651 on: January 06, 2023, 02:07:15 PM »
He was entitled to write four books.  Doesn't make it an honourable thing to do though.

He wrote it to defend his honour and he described and explained the investigation up to 10th September 2007. What he didn't do was make personal comments about others, such as comparing policemen to 'Tweedledum & Tweedledee, and priests as being similar to a Kenny Everett character. I don't think that was necessary to the story or particularly honourable.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5652 on: January 06, 2023, 03:24:52 PM »
He wrote it to defend his honour and he described and explained the investigation up to 10th September 2007. What he didn't do was make personal comments about others, such as comparing policemen to 'Tweedledum & Tweedledee, and priests as being similar to a Kenny Everett character. I don't think that was necessary to the story or particularly honourable.

If you imagine that Amaral's jibe that Madeleine's parents were responsible for simulating her abduction is honourable  - I think both he and thee have an extraordinarily bizarre concept of what constitutes honour.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5653 on: January 06, 2023, 04:59:05 PM »

stranger to the truth.

What has the battles in court have to do with the truth?   The court decided Amaral was allowed to say what he thought happened,  they didn't say they were true.

I'll tell you what is true though,  three countries have united to investigate CB,  seems Amaral's 'truth' has been thrown out of the window.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5654 on: January 06, 2023, 05:10:16 PM »
What has the battles in court have to do with the truth?   The court decided Amaral was allowed to say what he thought happened,  they didn't say they were true.

I'll tell you what is true though,  three countries have united to investigate CB, seems Amaral's 'truth' has been thrown out of the window.

Unite suggests that they are working together.
I don't think that is the case.

Perhaps more correct to say they are each working towards a common goal.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future