Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406956 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5685 on: January 07, 2023, 12:08:22 PM »
You certainly have very firm opinions about Amaral, but you do tend to prefer speculation to evidence imo.

Once again I must insist you back up your erroneous statement regarding my posts.  Knowing full well you are unable to do so.  Because in accordance with forum rules I have posted nothing but the truth.

I know you don't like that but I do wish you would squirm a bit less continually about it in your posts.  Although I do understand where you are coming from with them, having self appointed yourself as defender of the indefensible.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5686 on: January 07, 2023, 12:10:57 PM »
There is a missing child in the equation here.

In case you have forgotten her name is Madeleine McCann and there was a time when NOBODY WAS LOOKING FOR HER bar her parents.

And that was in great measure entirely due to Goncalo Amaral and his conduct of her case during - after - and up until the present day.

Your post can rant on ...but at the end of the day, they prove nothing.

The sheer amount of (often conflicting) information out there might be part of the reason why we’re all so quick to absorb any information about Madeleine McCann. First of all, there are no obvious answers to be found anywhere. Not even from Madeleine’s parents. They said they were checking on their children regularly, but did they go into the apartment or just look in through the window? Why didn’t they use the crèche that was available? What kind of parents leave their children alone in an unlocked apartment, anyway? Were the McCanns irresponsible, or were they responsible— for their daughter’s death?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5687 on: January 07, 2023, 12:11:05 PM »

And.

Doesn't this also apply to the mccs.

IMO he was just trying to do his job.............because they the mccs couldn't do theirs.

Stop deflecting!

This thread is about GONCALO AMARAL.  So if you have anything positive to post about him - here is the place to do it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5688 on: January 07, 2023, 12:16:58 PM »
Your post can rant on ...but at the end of the day, they prove nothing.

The sheer amount of (often conflicting) information out there might be part of the reason why we’re all so quick to absorb any information about Madeleine McCann. First of all, there are no obvious answers to be found anywhere. Not even from Madeleine’s parents. They said they were checking on their children regularly, but did they go into the apartment or just look in through the window? Why didn’t they use the crèche that was available? What kind of parents leave their children alone in an unlocked apartment, anyway? Were the McCanns irresponsible, or were they responsible— for their daughter’s death?

Yet again you resort to victim blaming - which is indeed the tried and tested formula sceptics and Amaral have lived off for years.

There is actually a prime suspect in the frame for the crime against Madeleine.  Pity you seem to have missed that but it is interesting that Amaral did not when he leapt immediately to his defence before anyone had heard of it.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5689 on: January 07, 2023, 12:31:41 PM »
Yet again you resort to victim blaming - which is indeed the tried and tested formula sceptics and Amaral have lived off for years.

There is actually a prime suspect in the frame for the crime against Madeleine.  Pity you seem to have missed that but it is interesting that Amaral did not when he leapt immediately to his defence before anyone had heard of it.

I think what is deflected is the constant rant about GA [the detective who was on the case] believing the mccs were involved.

yet you seem to have this case cut and dried as the person of interest is guilty

Cant, you see in your posts ...they are just as bad as GA beliefs just different suspects.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5690 on: January 07, 2023, 12:34:12 PM »

The case against CB is dead imo. He isn't being charged.

When is this going to sink in?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:58:10 PM by Admin »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5691 on: January 07, 2023, 12:39:50 PM »
This year apparently.

According to whom? The Sun?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5692 on: January 07, 2023, 12:57:41 PM »
Once again I must insist you back up your erroneous statement regarding my posts.  Knowing full well you are unable to do so.  Because in accordance with forum rules I have posted nothing but the truth.

I know you don't like that but I do wish you would squirm a bit less continually about it in your posts.  Although I do understand where you are coming from with them, having self appointed yourself as defender of the indefensible.

You can't say it's the truth when you are speculating about someone's motives because;

Motivation is unprovable. Even a man’s signed testimony discussing his motivation cannot be trusted – does he have a motive to lie about his motivation? You cannot know for certain.
https://netwar.wordpress.com/2007/08/25/motives-and-consequences/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5693 on: January 07, 2023, 02:35:14 PM »

Amaral is a Liar and a Thief.  Both acts committed some time before Madeleine McCann disappeared.  He is also a Phillanderer.

He thought that none of this would be exposed to The Public at large.  Since when he has continued to lie blatantly and repeatedly.  And still Portugal does nothing.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5694 on: January 07, 2023, 02:38:34 PM »
I think what is deflected is the constant rant about GA [the detective who was on the case] believing the mccs were involved.

yet you seem to have this case cut and dried as the person of interest is guilty

Cant, you see in your posts ...they are just as bad as GA beliefs just different suspects.

Yet again you are misrepresenting what I am saying in my posts which is basically a dishonest tactic refined by Amaral supporters of a man proven to be a stranger to the truth.

The only posters wallowing in the guilt of named persons are those sceptics who follow the Amaral fantasies and who haven't yet grasped the concept of the presumption of innocence much as he hasn't.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5695 on: January 07, 2023, 02:46:08 PM »
You can't say it's the truth when you are speculating about someone's motives because;

Motivation is unprovable. Even a man’s signed testimony discussing his motivation cannot be trusted – does he have a motive to lie about his motivation? You cannot know for certain.

The ONLY poster dishonestly speculating about the motivation of other posters is YOURSELF.  I think it is way beyond time for you to refresh on the forum rules where I think you will find such antagonistic and prejudicial speculation is against the forum ethos.

I have posted NO speculation regarding Amaral.  ALL I have posted about him is a matter of record.  Can you say the same - I rather think not!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5696 on: January 07, 2023, 02:54:06 PM »
Amaral is a Liar and a Thief.  Both acts committed some time before Madeleine McCann disappeared.  He is also a Phillanderer.

He thought that none of this would be exposed to The Public at large.  Since when he has continued to lie blatantly and repeatedly.  And still Portugal does nothing.

Yes. What a terrible man Amaral is. He could still be right about the McCanns though. Certainly, the three investigative forces are having no success in proving him wrong anyway.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5697 on: January 07, 2023, 02:55:35 PM »
According to whom? The Sun?

Who got it from a sauce close to the investigation, the same sauce that fed nonsense about OG over the years.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5698 on: January 07, 2023, 03:14:35 PM »

As the McCanns mark 10 agonising years without Madeleine, how can Portuguese police keep being so vile?
Kate and gerry have had to rebuild their family as they suffer the agony of not knowing where their oldest child is, but now one ex-cop is airing yet more ludicrous claims

The SPECULATION that "... slug-like Portuguese ­ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to crawl out of his hole and slither around in their pain" he was busy promoting from yet another lucrative foray into building up his pension pot "He was on Portuguese ­television again pointing the finger at Maddie’s parents – the twins’ parents – and claiming she may have been hidden in a Praia de Luz church before being cremated .

Why the ­Portuguese broadcasters give him air time is a total mystery. Presumably it suits some to pump out such lies to deflect from their police failings.

Meanwhile another former Portuguese cop, Carlos Anjos, who probably knows less about the details of the case than my cat, has laid into the £11million Scotland Yard investigation as a ‘waste of money’.

Mr Anjos, a former inspector, is entitled to his opinion. Except that he is the former head of the Portuguese police union so his chief concern isn’t Maddie - it’s defending his officers’ botched investigation."

And all this with malice a fore thought on the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance when the real investigation and her parents were getting on with the job of finding out what happened to Madeleine.

I see no evidence that Amaral wants Madeleine's case to be solved but I do see evidence affirming the contrary

He (Anjos) and Amaral could do everyone a favour on this anniversary by keeping their opinions strictly to themselves.

Because these men know every smear or suggestion they make will be lapped up and repeated by the sickos and saddos of social media whose conspiracy ­theories have continued ­relentlessly over the past decade.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mccanns-mark-10-agonising-years-10343580

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5699 on: January 07, 2023, 03:22:51 PM »
As the McCanns mark 10 agonising years without Madeleine, how can Portuguese police keep being so vile?
Kate and gerry have had to rebuild their family as they suffer the agony of not knowing where their oldest child is, but now one ex-cop is airing yet more ludicrous claims

The SPECULATION that "... slug-like Portuguese ­ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to crawl out of his hole and slither around in their pain" he was busy promoting from yet another lucrative foray into building up his pension pot "He was on Portuguese ­television again pointing the finger at Maddie’s parents – the twins’ parents – and claiming she may have been hidden in a Praia de Luz church before being cremated .

Why the ­Portuguese broadcasters give him air time is a total mystery. Presumably it suits some to pump out such lies to deflect from their police failings.

Meanwhile another former Portuguese cop, Carlos Anjos, who probably knows less about the details of the case than my cat, has laid into the £11million Scotland Yard investigation as a ‘waste of money’.

Mr Anjos, a former inspector, is entitled to his opinion. Except that he is the former head of the Portuguese police union so his chief concern isn’t Maddie - it’s defending his officers’ botched investigation."

And all this with malice a fore thought on the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance when the real investigation and her parents were getting on with the job of finding out what happened to Madeleine.

I see no evidence that Amaral wants Madeleine's case to be solved but I do see evidence affirming the contrary

He (Anjos) and Amaral could do everyone a favour on this anniversary by keeping their opinions strictly to themselves.

Because these men know every smear or suggestion they make will be lapped up and repeated by the sickos and saddos of social media whose conspiracy ­theories have continued ­relentlessly over the past decade.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mccanns-mark-10-agonising-years-10343580

Sickos and Saddos.  That's about it.