UK and North American politics. > A look at British politics in the light of the decision to leave the EU.

British History Matters!

(1/60) > >>

Venturi Swirl:
That’s what it says at the top of this forum now.   Any thoughts from members?

Eleanor:

Good one.  Personally, for the moment I am only heartily relieved that I don't live in Britain anymore.  They have all gone raving mad.

But Baden Powell is looking like a step too far.

Wonderfulspam:

--- Quote from: Vertigo Swirl on June 11, 2020, 04:42:14 PM ---That’s what it says at the top of this forum now.   Any thoughts from members?

--- End quote ---

My thoughts are....

Colonisation & slavery happened & people need to get over it, it's in the past & we can't change it.

Black people have long since had the same rights, freedom & opportunities as every other man or woman in this country.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of domestic terrorists who hate the police.

They wilfully ignore the wider issue of black on black killings, instead focusing on the tiny minority of unarmed blacks killed by cops.

In the USA there has been arson, rioting, looting, dozens left dead, including a black police officer & 77 year old retired black cop (killed by a black looter).

Black Lives Matter caused this & they don't give a shit about any of it.

Unfortunately the rancid, hate fuelled cancer that is Black Lives Matter has spread all around the globe, including here in Britain where thugs have been rioting, vandalising & attacking the police, all in the name of social justice.

I never owned a slave & neither did my father or grandfather.

I am white & British, I was born that way, I can't change it & I have nothing to apologise for.

Venturi Swirl:

--- Quote from: Wonderfulspam on June 11, 2020, 05:37:14 PM ---My thoughts are....

Colonisation & slavery happened & people need to get over it, it's in the past & we can't change it.

Black people have long since had the same rights, freedom & opportunities as every other man or woman in this country.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of domestic terrorists who hate the police.

They wilfully ignore the wider issue of black on black killings, instead focusing on the tiny minority of unarmed blacks killed by cops.

In the USA there has been arson, rioting, looting, dozens left dead, including a black police officer & 77 year old retired black cop (killed by a black looter).

Black Lives Matter caused this & they don't give a shit about any of it.

Unfortunately the rancid, hate fuelled cancer that is Black Lives Matter has spread all around the globe, including here in Britain where thugs have been rioting, vandalising & attacking the police, all in the name of social justice.

I never owned a slave & neither did my father or grandfather.

I am white & British, I was born that way, I can't change it & I have nothing to apologise for.

--- End quote ---
Bloody hell.  You wrote something I largely agree with and you managed not to admire the Nazis into the bargain.  Well done!

Wonderfulspam:

I was warning on this forum about Black lives matter back in 2016/17.

They are a hate movement IMO.

There are protests planned in the capital again this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how many police they assault & war memorials they desecrate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version