Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > The removal of blonde blue-eyed children from Roma camps.

Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.

<< < (2/28) > >>

John:
I agree wholeheartedly with those comments guys, it must give particular hope to the Needham's who have always insisted that their son Ben was abducted by gypsies on the Greek island of Kos.

Benita:
well it was discussed that madeleine was taken by gypsies on many forums,and im sure some gypsy camps were searched in the early days,after sightings of madeleine were reported ..

also Hewlett told police gypsies had taken her,

John:

--- Quote from: Benita on October 19, 2013, 10:07:26 AM ---well it was discussed that madeleine was taken by gypsies on many forums,and im sure some gypsy camps were searched in the early days,after sightings of madeleine were reported ..

also Hewlett told police gypsies had taken her,

--- End quote ---

I think the abducted by gypsies scenario is probably the only serious contender when it comes to finding Madeleine alive.  Gypsies live a very secretive nomadic lifestyle and travel widely.

Benita:

--- Quote from: John on October 19, 2013, 10:22:52 AM ---I think the abducted by gypsies scenario is probably the only serious contender when it comes to finding Madeleine alive.  Gypsies live a very secretive nomadic lifestyle and travel widely.

--- End quote ---

I agree john ..it was discussed at length ..after a witness reported seeing a little girl being whisked off in a gypsy cart covered with a blanket.

jassi:

--- Quote from: John on October 19, 2013, 10:22:52 AM ---I think the abducted by gypsies scenario is probably the only serious contender when it comes to finding Madeleine alive.  Gypsies live a very secretive nomadic lifestyle and travel widely.

--- End quote ---

But without evidence, it has to be inconclusive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version