Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Luke Mitchell and the murder of his teenage girfriend Jodi Jones on 30 June 2003.

Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!

<< < (2/27) > >>

Spanny:
Sandra  Lean ? She's the type of person I'm talking about when I say some people do more harm than good in high profile MOJs and her association with the Mitchell case is a great example

Her motive for getting involved in this case goes back to the original case where there might be a case of Mitchell's conviction being overturned . Sandra wasn't having this , no to murderers walking the streets so got all the court papers to put a stop to this only to find there was no evidence whatsoever to convict Mitchell and was obviously innocent

Nice story but not one that never rings true since there's no legal precedent for this . If the appeal court rule the conviction is unsafe you're walking out of court regardless of what outraged mother of Daily Mail land thinks

According to Lean and her WAP website she knows Luke is innocent and she can prove it . A pity she didn't prove it to the appeal court in 2009 and the knockbacked appeal of 2011 . Despite having all this proof she claims to have in private , publically she's left pointing the finger at nearly every male in Dalkeith while clutching at straws such as the polygraph test

Ah yes the polygraph test which isn't used anywhere outside of the Jeremy Kyle Show but didn't Lean proclaiming to the world it proves Corinne and Luke are the most honest people on the planet

As a footnote to the polygraph test the topic crop cropped up in a thread on the Jambos Kickback forum , the unofficial website for fans of Hearts Football club . Hearts being an Edinburgh club it does have many fans in the Dalkeith area and with a couple of pages everyone universally condemned the lie detector test as a gimmick . Strangely at this point two people who had never posted before registered with the site to point out that the police , media , jury and everyone else is wrong to think Mitchell is guilty and if they take the time to visit Sandra's WAP website and buy her book No Smoke they'll find out there's been a worldwide conspiracy against him and he got stiched up . After 15 pages of the forum asking " Where you getting this rubbish that Mitchell is innocent from ? "  only to be told " Sandra Lean knows the truth she's not allowed to go in to details " Dr Sandra Lean herself turned up saying she can answer questions on Luke Mitchell " But I'm not allowed to go in to details " . At this point that int the admin intervened and stated " This is a forum for football fans and not for soapboxing , shrills or peddling wares " and the thread was locked with the implication Dr Sandra Lean were one orboth of these two newly registered members defending Mitchell

As it stands despite claiming for years that Mitchell was innocent Lean has now walked away from the case . So much for all this evidence you had eh Sandra ? I don't suppose you want to tell us why you've changed your mind Sandra ? She has form for backing losers . Simon Hall features in No Smoke and later confessed to the murder and the way Lean Hall's widow afterwards was disgraceful . Adrian Prout was another of her lost causes . At the time I do remember thinking Mitchell was treated disgracefully by the media and police . I still do and the appeal courts and the SCCRC have confirmed this . However no new evidence has been presented and I'm fairly convinced with hindsight that the jury made the correct decision helped in no small part by Lean's hysterical finger pointing and straw clutching

In short it's got to the point where if Lean associates herself with a case I'd be 100 per cent convinced of that person's guilt simply because they're associating themselves with Lean who so far has a failure rate of 100 per cent and can't see how it's possible for her to improve on this

Do yourself a favour Sandra and get yourself a new hobby . No one is interested in hiring Judi Dench or Helen Mirren to star as you in a bio=pic of your life story 

ETA read the forum rules so here's the link to the 15 page jambos kickback thread

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110882-luke-mitchell/

Make up your own mind about who Allan M and Consider This might be

John:
Thanks for the interesting comments guys.  I know exactly what you are talking about Mr Rabbit, your former pal threatened me too some time ago when his name came up on our previous forum.  Apparently he felt having his name plastered all over the internet would not be conducive to his new career.

On another note, I see Billy Middleton has pulled all the Luke Mitchell posts from the Wrongly Accused Person forum on the basis that Sandra no longer holds a Power of Attorney on behalf of Luke Mitchell.  I fail to see the connection since nobody needs a POA to discuss cases in the public domain.  Just another sad excuse if the truth be known. Corinne gave Sandra the boot...end off!   

Paranoid Android:

--- Quote from: John on August 14, 2014, 02:04:22 AM ---On another note, I see Billy Middleton has pulled all the Luke Mitchell posts from the Wrongly Accused Person forum on the basis that Sandra no longer holds a Power of Attorney on behalf of Luke Mitchell.  I fail to see the connection since nobody needs a POA to discuss cases in the public domain.  Just another sad excuse if the truth be known. Corinne gave Sandra the boot...end off!

--- End quote ---

I agree - I don't see the connection either. I would guess that the Luke Mitchell threads have been removed for one of two reasons:

Sandra Lean no longer wishes to be associated with the case; or

The Mitchells no longer wish to be associated with Sandra Lean, and have insisted on the threads being pulled.

For what it's worth, I think Sandra Lean gave everything she had to the cause, and genuinely seemed/seems convinced of Luke Mitchell's innocence.

Spanny:
Any idea what convinced her he was innocent apart from what the rest of the Scottish public read and heard in the lead up and during the trial ?

And this is what gets me about Lean and her followers . For several years she has constantly bawled that Mitchell is innocent , she has all the court papers and evidence that he's innocent and yet all during this time claimed Donald Findley screwed up the entire trial  posted innuendo about the Jones family and other people in the area , clutched at straws claiming Robert Green might have been responsible and came up with the laughable gimmick of having Mitchell and his mother doing a polygraph test knowing fine well it doesn't hold up in court . For someone who is adamant that Mitchell is innocent and claims she has proof she has not revealed a single piece of evidence that he is

Now she's departed from the case she still lamely claims he's innocent but is as coy as to why she's doing it as she was in producing the evidence that Mitchell was innocent

Oh BTW if I'm ever find myself in the unfortunate position  of being on trial for anything can I respectfully ask that Lean , Billy Middleton and Nugnug stay away from my case . Having them fronting a campaign is like having Adolph Hitler in charge of race relations

Paranoid Android:

--- Quote from: Spanny on August 14, 2014, 11:01:10 PM ---Any idea what convinced her he was innocent apart from what the rest of the Scottish public read and heard in the lead up and during the trial ?

--- End quote ---

I can't speak for her, obviously. but i think she claimed that the supposed timeline 'proved' that Mitchell couldn't have done it. Not buying that, myself.

There was also the lack of definite proof of Mitchell's guilt - the evidence used against him was circumstantial.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version