Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Jeremy Bamber and the callous murder of his father, mother, sister and twin nephews. Case effectively CLOSED by CCRC on basis of NO APPEAL REFERRAL.

Deviant: Jeremy Bamber And The White House Farm Murders by Paul Harrison

<< < (2/15) > >>

puglove:

--- Quote from: Holly Goodhead on June 13, 2015, 08:25:46 PM ---If it is I think she will need to turn the cover as those eyes staring up her leg will send her running for the hills  8)><(

--- End quote ---

Too right. I'm not having those beady mincers peering at my wonky whotsit.

I don't really feel inclined to throw any more money at books about Bamber. I'm sure I'll get the gist of both books on here, and I'm equally sure that if either book contained something earth-shattering it would have leaked out by now, to boost sales. Who, apart from a few crime-geeks and a handful of others, is going to buy these books?

(Sorry, DarcySarto, if you're who I think you are    8(8-)) )

puglove:

--- Quote from: puglove on June 13, 2015, 10:45:27 PM ---Too right. I'm not having those beady mincers peering at my wonky whotsit.

I don't really feel inclined to throw any more money at books about Bamber. I'm sure I'll get the gist of both books on here, and I'm equally sure that if either book contained something earth-shattering it would have leaked out by now, to boost sales. Who, apart from a few crime-geeks and a handful of others, is going to buy these books?

(Sorry, DarcySarto, if you're who I think you are    8(8-)) )

--- End quote ---

Mincers = mince pies, eyes.

Wonky whotsit =

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wayRYHG0kUo

Holly Goodhead:

--- Quote from: puglove on June 13, 2015, 10:58:16 PM ---Mincers = mince pies, eyes.

Wonky whotsit =

--- End quote ---

Wonky whotsit = furniture

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pD2rLR1_g

Holly Goodhead:

--- Quote from: puglove on June 13, 2015, 10:58:16 PM ---Mincers = mince pies, eyes.

Wonky whotsit =

--- End quote ---

Goodnight petal x

puglove:

--- Quote from: Holly Goodhead on June 14, 2015, 12:14:51 AM ---Goodnight petal x

--- End quote ---

Goodnight, duck.  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Much as I love you, I don't understand why you insist on supporting Bamber. I hate to labour a point, but if there was any human blood in the silencer, it HAD to be Bamber.

I hope he dies, lonely and scared.

I will never forgive him for killing the boys.

Karma, baby!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version