Author Topic: NB's Gunshot Wounds Sustained In The Kitchen  (Read 4879 times)

Offline Myster

Re: NB's Gunshot Wounds Sustained In The Kitchen
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »
Always best to remove existing paint first for a better finish  8(>((

I don't think many farmers living in old property are that particular, especially so the Bambers judging by the state of kitchen stairs S2.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 05:36:45 PM »
My dad always insisted on rubbing down or removing with a blow torch.  I think that's maybe where I get my OCD from.  A radish would be cut into a flower with petals before being served!

Done that a few times too, on doors, window frames and skirtings with many layers of old paint similar to the AGA surround... but what dreary boring job it was. Never again.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 05:52:15 PM »
I don't think many farmers living in old property are that particular, especially so the Bambers judging by the state of kitchen stairs S2.

Some farmers I know have show house like homes and others a bit hit n miss!  S2  8)><( 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 05:55:04 PM »
Done that a few times too, on doors, window frames and skirtings with many layers of old paint similar to the AGA surround... but what dreary boring job it was. Never again.

Focus on the finished product.  If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 06:00:37 PM »
Yes, you can see in the following vid Peter Sutherst inspects SoC photos under the full length of the Aga.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/feb/21/jeremy-bamber-murder-conviction-doubt
I meant photos of the floor on the other side of the room near the hall and dairy doorways. A fleck could have stuck to the moderator then flicked off it, well away from the AGA carpet if the rifle was pulled away quickly from the surround.

One of the TFU was assigned to cover the kitchen stair S2, so if he took position near it to open the door, then any paint fleck on the AGA carpet might have stuck to his boot sole and dropped off elsewhere. Or even on Jeremy Bamber's, if he hung up the blue jerkin on the pulley-maid to hide those pesky scratches.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 06:13:02 PM »
I meant photos of the floor on the other side of the room near the hall and dairy doorways. A fleck could have stuck to the moderator then flicked off it, well away from the AGA carpet if the rifle was pulled away quickly from the surround.

One of the TFU was assigned to cover the kitchen stair S2, so if he took position near it to open the door, then any paint fleck on the AGA carpet might have stuck to his boot sole and dropped off elsewhere. Or even on Jeremy Bamber's, if he hung up the blue jerkin on the pulley-maid to hide those pesky scratches.

Yes maybe but given the length of the scratches and the fact we are told forensic analysis of the silencer showed 25 flakes I would expect to at lease find one flake underneath the Aga but I'm no expert in these matters.